Oral-B Gum Detoxify Intensive Clean Toothpaste

Oral-B Gum Detoxify Intensive Clean Toothpaste

See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oral-B

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (2) · No
  • Taste

Gum problem for a year

I had a problem in my gum for long time , antibiotics on and off , then I use oral b detoxifying toothpaste and for about a week my gum healed and I cannot believe it.I’m not a promoter for this toothpaste but my experience is really good. I don’t need to go to the dentist to do the root canal and I know is gonna be expensive . Save my money at the same time my gum is so healthy. Thank you Oral B . I would recommend this toothpaste .

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles.

Taste
Sensitivity Improvement No
Whitening Improvement Yes
TrentApK
TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best toothpaste

I love this toothpaste. It gives a really good clean feeling to my teeth. It actually has people asking me if i have just seen a dentist as my teeth seem so clean. It foams up nicely in the mouth which is nice and it seems to help keep inbetween my teeth clean after i floss. I grab this when its on special at the shops as it can often be found for half price making it more affordable.

Whitening Improvement Yes