3Oral-B Pro 2 2000

3.7

Customer
CustomerSydney, NSW34 posts

it's ok so far

Had it about 3 weeks. It came ready to use without me charging it first. It came with a regular brush head - very firm, I had to buy a separate soft brush head. Mine was without a travel case.

Pros:
1.does the job - it has enough power
2.the colour - pink
3.decent cost
Cons:
1.the round brush is more difficult to manouevre everywhere
2.it is pretty loud - like a avalanche happening in your head
3.the pressing too hard sensor is set at way too a higher tolerance. For it to flag you have to be pressing way harder than a normal person would ever press Show details

Oral-B
Oral-B   DM

Thanks for the review! :)

Brad
BradNowra NSW40 posts

My first electric toothbrush and cleanest my teeth have been

This is my first electric toothbrush. I had been told electric toothbrushes clean better but was always dubious as to how a tiny round electric head could do a better job than my manual stick brush which was much cheaper, quieter and had a larger head. With much hesitancy, I picked up the Pro 2 2000 and after the first clean my doubts were erased. My teeth felt not just cleaner, but 'polished' like I had just come out of a dentist. The quadrant based timer is great as is the pressure alert. I would often spend much longer than needed and press firmly which would make my gums sore. Now I don't have to worry about either.  Show details ·  1
David H.
David H.Sydney, NSW

Bluetooth doesn't work. Support were unhelpful

I bought the Oral B Pro 2000 toothbrush and the Bluetooth never worked. I contacted support several times and they first denied it had Bluetooth, I sent them a picture of the box that said it did. I sent multiple photos and was then asked to send a movie of how I was trying to connect to my iPhone. Eventually I was told they would get the developers to contact me - nobody contacted me.

I won't be buying another Oral B toothbrush again. Show details

Murray
MurrayCanberra 2600, ACT8 posts

Be sure to get the Pro 2000 and not the Pro 3000

I recently replaced an old blue oral B pro 3000 with this blue oral B pro 2000 that looks very similar. These both work very well. I got it from the Shaver Shop. However, be careful to avoid a white barrel oral B pro 3000 model. I was told it was the new pro 3000 model, but it has no grips on it and the on/off button is also harder to access. With this white barrel model, as soon as it gets wet with toothpaste dripping down, it gets hard to hold as it is slippery. I notice just about all oral B models have grip material on them, but the oral B pro 3000 white barrel model doesn't. Be sure to get the blue oral B pro 2000 with the blue strip down the front - it enables one to keep a grip on it. Show details ·  1
KevinH
KevinHSydney, NSW13 posts

Huge upgrade on the basic model

Upgraded from the vitality model, feels so much better. Only needs to be charged once a week, and when it's done the light indicates when finished charging. When needs to be charged it flashes red.
Feels very powerful, and gives a 30sec & 2 min timer to tell you when to change position.
Can never go back. Show details ·  1
Daya Narain
Daya NarainSydney, NSW9 posts

Great Toothbrush I can't do without it

Great toothbrush . Very impressive. Very reliable and has good battery. Easy to use. It came with a travel box. Great colour and stays charge for a long time. I love this electric tooth brush. Show details ·  1
Jay
JayMelbourne12 posts

Quadrant timer annoying

It pauses 4 times during brushing. A simple beep would have been adequate. To stop brushing four times while you are trying to brush your teeth is annoying, in particular when you are in a hurry in the morning. Show details
Sandra L.
Sandra L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Great tooth brush

Great toothbrush, enough pressure and so far the first charge has lasted almost 3 weeks. Impressed so far and I like how it tells you when you have been brushing for 2 minutes. Show details ·  1
Bbm289
Bbm289Sydney, NSW4 posts

Reliable, good battery, best in the market

This is my third Oral B toothbrush and it’s all gotten better with time and battery technology. It came with a travel box that fit two brushes, really handy as I don’t think it’s hygienic to put it in a plastic bag with moisture for long haul travel Show details
Yvonne Merenda
Yvonne MerendaAU5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Love the way my teeth feel after cleaning

Love the ease of using this brush, the way my teeth feel after cleaning and the reminder when you have brushed long enough. Stays charged for a long time which is very convenient Show details ·  1
Anne
Anne10 posts

great toothbrush

I'm really happy with the Oral-B Pro 2 2000. Using this electric toothbrush is so much better than a manual toothbrush because my teeth feels so much cleaner. I like the 2 minute timer and pressure control feature because it helps you to brush properly to remove plaque without damaging your teeth by brushing too hard.. Show details ·  1
Mel F
Mel FSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Holds Charge for Days of Use, Easy to Use

Used this toothbrush for 3 months now. Holds charge for almost 1 week with regular daily use. Lightweight and easy to use, even for cleaning the back teeth. Came with a handy travel case too. Would recommend. Show details ·  1
Loui
Loui14 posts

Repeatedly goes flat during use even though fully charged!

The battery doesn't seem to hold charge for more than 24 hrs. Ok we will leave it on the charger 24/7 and it STILL goes out of charge in the first minute of usage this morning!! Insanely frustrating, using it like an awkward manual brush! This is an expensive joke! Show details
Robin V
Robin VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts

This makes such a difference with a manual tooth brush. If you try it you will never go back. You get a feeling of cleanliness you can't reach with manual. Show details
craig h.
craig h.Perth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive

awesome

this works perfectly. not the cheapest electric toothbrush but certainly worth the money spent. would not go back to a manual toothbrush. charge lasts forever only charging once every 2 weeks Show details