Oral-B Pro 2 2000

Oral-B Pro 2 2000

Repeatedly goes flat during use even though fully charged!

The battery doesn't seem to hold charge for more than 24 hrs. Ok we will leave it on the charger 24/7 and it STILL goes out of charge in the first minute of usage this morning!! Insanely frustrating, using it like an awkward manual brush! This is an expensive joke!

Purchased in February 2017 at Shaver Shop.

This makes such a difference with a manual tooth brush. If you try it you will never go back. You get a feeling of cleanliness you can't reach with manual.

Purchased in February 2019 at Amazon for $105.00.

awesome

this works perfectly. not the cheapest electric toothbrush but certainly worth the money spent. would not go back to a manual toothbrush. charge lasts forever only charging once every 2 weeks

Purchased in May 2017.

I Am Super Happy With This

This is my 1st ever electric toothbrush and I wish I had converted to one of these long ago. I've used old fashioned brushes all my life until I bought this. My teeth are much cleaner and feel as they do after the dentist has cleaned them. It brushes and cleans very thoroughly. As I have sensitive teeth I had to also buy a set of 2 brush heads with soft bristles (it only comes with a regular brush head) so that added another $14 to the cost. I've used it 2-3 times daily now for the last 5 weeks. I charged it on day 1, and it's been recharged twice more so a recharge seems to last up to 2 weeks. I saw my dentist today and she remarked that going over to an electric brush was a good decision, and she was very pleased with the cleanliness of my teeth. I am very happy with this product and it now remains to be seen how well it lasts. I bought 2 units and got them at a sale price of $89.00 each. Recommended.

Meets the brief

Provides a good clean and I've had no issues with tooth or gum sensitivity. Not packed with features but 2 minute timer buzz is handy. Also has an alert if applying too much pressure - great for first time electronic user.

Best ever

From first use we could tell this toothbrush really cleans your teeth. We have had several Oral-B Vitality, Aldi, Waterpik brushes over the years, but this one by far outperforms them all. This model is relatively new (Li-ION battery). In addition to the usual cleaning action it also pulses which really does seem to provide additional cleaning. Other features are longer battery life (it really does last two weeks), timing indication, pressure alert, and travel case. Purchased from the Good Guys for $88 each (we bought two).

I bought Oral B 2000 in march this year & now it wont hold the charge. Have to keep it charging 24/7 to be able to use it. I bought it at Chemist warehouse Frankston & not happy. Where to I take it to be replaced. Carolyn Anderson
I would take it back to Chemist Warehouse to replace, and if they won't they should be able to tell you where to send it - after all someone is supplying them to Chemist Warehouse. There was warranty information with the packaging and it's still under warranty I'm sure. Oral B is owned by BRAUN, so if you have to then call Braun. I've not had trouble yet and we have 2 of these. They hold a charge for almost 2 weeks. Once charged I take them off the charger - I never leave them on permanent charge - it's not good for the battery I've been told. Good luck.