Oral-B Pro 2 2000

Oral-B Pro 2 2000

Anne

Anne

great toothbrush

I'm really happy with the Oral-B Pro 2 2000. Using this electric toothbrush is so much better than a manual toothbrush because my teeth feels so much cleaner. I like the 2 minute timer and pressure control feature because it helps you to brush properly to remove plaque without damaging your teeth by brushing too hard..

Purchased in August 2019.

Battery Life
Noise Level
Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo
Oral-B
Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the review Anne, great to hear you like your brush!

Mel F

Mel FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Holds Charge for Days of Use, Easy to Use

Used this toothbrush for 3 months now. Holds charge for almost 1 week with regular daily use. Lightweight and easy to use, even for cleaning the back teeth. Came with a handy travel case too. Would recommend.

Purchased in July 2019 at Shaver Shop for $79.00.

Battery Life
Noise Level
Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo
Oral-B
Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear Mel, thanks for the review!

Loui

Loui

Repeatedly goes flat during use even though fully charged!

The battery doesn't seem to hold charge for more than 24 hrs. Ok we will leave it on the charger 24/7 and it STILL goes out of charge in the first minute of usage this morning!! Insanely frustrating, using it like an awkward manual brush! This is an expensive joke!

Purchased in February 2017 at Shaver Shop.

Robin V

Robin VGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This makes such a difference with a manual tooth brush. If you try it you will never go back. You get a feeling of cleanliness you can't reach with manual.

Purchased in February 2019 at Amazon for $105.00.

craig h.

craig h.Perth, WA

awesome

this works perfectly. not the cheapest electric toothbrush but certainly worth the money spent. would not go back to a manual toothbrush. charge lasts forever only charging once every 2 weeks

Purchased in May 2017.

NuggetSydney, NSW

I Am Super Happy With This

LindaCad

LindaCadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Meets the brief

Provides a good clean and I've had no issues with tooth or gum sensitivity. Not packed with features but 2 minute timer buzz is handy. Also has an alert if applying too much pressure - great for first time electronic user.

Ozholly

OzhollyBrisbane

Best ever

From first use we could tell this toothbrush really cleans your teeth. We have had several Oral-B Vitality, Aldi, Waterpik brushes over the years, but this one by far outperforms them all. This model is relatively new (Li-ION battery). In addition to the usual cleaning action it also pulses which really does seem to provide additional cleaning. Other features are longer battery life (it really does last two weeks), timing indication, pressure alert, and travel case. Purchased from the Good Guys for $88 each (we bought two).

Purple Granny

Purple Grannyasked

I bought Oral B 2000 in march this year & now it wont hold the charge. Have to keep it charging 24/7 to be able to use it. I bought it at Chemist warehouse Frankston & not happy. Where to I take it to be replaced. Carolyn Anderson

Nugget

I would take it back to Chemist Warehouse to replace, and if they won't they should be able to tell you where to send it - after all someone is supplying them to Chemist Warehouse. There was warranty information with the packaging and it's still under warranty I'm sure. Oral B is owned by BRAUN, so if you have to then call Braun. I've not had trouble yet and we have 2 of these. They hold a charge for almost 2 weeks. Once charged I take them off the charger - I never leave them on permanent charge - it's not good for the battery I've been told. Good luck.

Get an answer from our members and Oral-B representatives

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes and Flossers