Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3000

MPN: PRO3000

AGSyd

AGSydSydney

Good value for money

This electric toothbrush is the good bang for buck in the oral b range. Bought for $100 couple of years ago and still going strong. Cleans the teeth effectively in 2 minutes. Does not have pause button but still recommend.

Purchased in June 2017.

Brisbee

BrisbeeBrisbane

Value for money and does the job well

Have been using Oral B electronic toothbrushes for many years and considers this model is the one that does the job without the expensive price tag. It cleans the teeth well and it is easy to use. The battery life do well for the first year but it seems to decrease as time went on so you have to charge the toothbrush more regularly. That would be the only negative about this toothbrush, otherwise a great product!

Purchased in January 2017.

Chris Y.

Chris Y.Sydney, NSW

Best of the Oral-B range

Have tried many of the range and this one is the best value for money. No unnecessary features or gimmicks but does the job and what you need out of an electric toothbrush.

Purchased in November 2018 for $79.00.

Shai

ShaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not overly impressed

At best, it's ok. Has a few redeeming features but if I'm paying top $, I expect the product to deliver in all areas.

I'd be happy with an alternative that has better cleaning results, more durable brushes & less time on the charger.

Maharshian

MaharshianAdelaide

Has been pretty good for my daily use.

It has been a great upgrade in my oral health when i bought this electric brush. It is pretty good to handle and is very comfortable with my gums. Also, the battery life of the brush is pretty good. Also, it is very easy to charge and operate and can be easily used by kids.

Very pleased with my first electric toothbrush

My teeth feel cleaner, especially after using the polishing head.
The toothbrush easily stays charged for at least a week, even when used twice per day.
The stand and spare brushes take up a bit of room so I keep them in the cupboard and only bring them out when the brush needs charging.

Tal

TalMelbourne

BEST electric toothbrush

This is the best electric toothbrush, My dental health improved dramatically after giving up my manual brush. My old rechargeable started loosing battery strength so I had to buy another. After a great deal of research, I went for the Pro 3000.

Melissa

MelissaPalm Beach

Recommended by my dentist

This electric toothbrush was recommended to me by my dentist because I don’t floss as often as I should. It has made such a difference to my dental health, even my dentist has noticed it. It has the handy 30 second timer so you know when you have finished each section (4 sections, 2min clean in total). I also have a tendency of brushing too hard but this one lights up if I am brushing too hard. I definitely recommend!

Rimma

RimmaPerth, WA

Nothing to complaint

I got it for Christmas present from my husband in 2009, still work until now, nothing i can complaint about it. It clean the teeth perfectly and can reach places thats normal toothbrush can't.

AM24

AM24Perth, WA

Time to throw away that Aldi special its not hype

I went from and old Oral-B to an Aldi special, the Aldi died last week after less than a years. So i purchased as Oral B PRO 3000 OMG battery lasts a whole week, there a red light if you put too much pressure on while cleaning, teeth have never been so clean, i ma never going cheap and nasty ever again. No wonder my wife loves hers so much!

Chrystal S

Chrystal SPerth

Does the job, cleans my teeth

It immediately removed plaque that a normal tooth brush did not remove. I love that it vibrates to get into the hard to reach places. A charge will last five days and it will store on its charger or in the cupboard, does not take up much room.

Marlie

Marlie

My partner is very happy with it!

I bought it as a birthday gift for my partner as I already has one and be was still brushing his teeth manually. He loves it and wouldn’t want to go back to manual anymore. Battery lasts quite long as well so it doesn’t need charging often. Would recommend this one!

Tash D

Tash DBrisbane

Used by the whole family

We have two of these toothbrushes on constant rotation. They've never skipped a beat. We pack them every time we go travelling as we can't go back to using ordinary toothbrushes, you just can't get the same clean.
The charging stand is so simple to use that they never go flat. When purchased, the different settings appealed to me but to be honest I've only ever used the first setting and have to click through the others to stop.

Popstickz

PopstickzPenguin

Nice Oral B toothbrush

The Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3000 toothbrush is a really nice brush, I've owned it for 2 months and I actually enjoy using it unlike the other tooth brushes I have. The design is nice to me, it was affordable at the time and I still use it.

MayC

MayCVictoria, 3130

Love Oral B toothbrush

Great cool and handy features! Love its timer as it tells you when to move on to the next section. Very affordable and lasting. We have been using Oral B Electric toothbrushes for over 10 years and we will never go back to normal ones.

Gltaylor

Gltaylor

Love it, cleans like a denist clean.

Very powerful, love the brush heads. Great battery life and features. Feels like I've had my teeth professionally cleaned every time I use it. Definitely recommend it. Couldn't be happier.

Alfred

Alfred

Brushes well but battery doesn't last

Dru

DruPerth

Prefer the 3000 series than the 7000 series

Bought it from Shavers Shop for about $100. Battery life is great, gives me at least 5 days when using it twice a day for avg 3 min. My whole family uses Braun Oral B Electric toothbrush and the warranty claim at Shaves shop is just a walk back, just go with a copy of your receipt and if still under warranty they replace it with a new one on spot.

Battery life

The toothbrush works well but the battery only lasts about 4 brushes of approx. 2 minutes before it requires a re-charge

SunMason

SunMasonNortheast, VIC

Great toothbrush

Received this as a gift - it is perfect for me - cleans teeth perfectly has various options such as polishing, everyday and scrubbing teeth. It is defintely reducing my tartar on my teeth - I get the just cleaned feeling every day that you get after visiting dentist. Love my new toothbrush. Easy to use, battery once charged lasted my around a month.
Battery lasted a long time and efficient
Nothing