Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3000

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3000

MPN: PRO3000

Not overly impressed

At best, it's ok. Has a few redeeming features but if I'm paying top $, I expect the product to deliver in all areas.

I'd be happy with an alternative that has better cleaning results, more durable brushes & less time on the charger.

Has been pretty good for my daily use.

It has been a great upgrade in my oral health when i bought this electric brush. It is pretty good to handle and is very comfortable with my gums. Also, the battery life of the brush is pretty good. Also, it is very easy to charge and operate and can be easily used by kids.

Very pleased with my first electric toothbrush

My teeth feel cleaner, especially after using the polishing head.
The toothbrush easily stays charged for at least a week, even when used twice per day.
The stand and spare brushes take up a bit of room so I keep them in the cupboard and only bring them out when the brush needs charging.

BEST electric toothbrush

This is the best electric toothbrush, My dental health improved dramatically after giving up my manual brush. My old rechargeable started loosing battery strength so I had to buy another. After a great deal of research, I went for the Pro 3000.

Recommended by my dentist

This electric toothbrush was recommended to me by my dentist because I don’t floss as often as I should. It has made such a difference to my dental health, even my dentist has noticed it. It has the handy 30 second timer so you know when you have finished each section (4 sections, 2min clean in total). I also have a tendency of brushing too hard but this one lights up if I am brushing too hard. I definitely recommend!

Nothing to complaint

I got it for Christmas present from my husband in 2009, still work until now, nothing i can complaint about it. It clean the teeth perfectly and can reach places thats normal toothbrush can't.

Time to throw away that Aldi special its not hype

I went from and old Oral-B to an Aldi special, the Aldi died last week after less than a years. So i purchased as Oral B PRO 3000 OMG battery lasts a whole week, there a red light if you put too much pressure on while cleaning, teeth have never been so clean, i ma never going cheap and nasty ever again. No wonder my wife loves hers so much!

Does the job, cleans my teeth

It immediately removed plaque that a normal tooth brush did not remove. I love that it vibrates to get into the hard to reach places. A charge will last five days and it will store on its charger or in the cupboard, does not take up much room.

My partner is very happy with it!

I bought it as a birthday gift for my partner as I already has one and be was still brushing his teeth manually. He loves it and wouldn’t want to go back to manual anymore. Battery lasts quite long as well so it doesn’t need charging often. Would recommend this one!

Used by the whole family

We have two of these toothbrushes on constant rotation. They've never skipped a beat. We pack them every time we go travelling as we can't go back to using ordinary toothbrushes, you just can't get the same clean.
The charging stand is so simple to use that they never go flat. When purchased, the different settings appealed to me but to be honest I've only ever used the first setting and have to click through the others to stop.

Nice Oral B toothbrush

The Oral-B ProfessionalCare 3000 toothbrush is a really nice brush, I've owned it for 2 months and I actually enjoy using it unlike the other tooth brushes I have. The design is nice to me, it was affordable at the time and I still use it.

Love Oral B toothbrush

Great cool and handy features! Love its timer as it tells you when to move on to the next section. Very affordable and lasting. We have been using Oral B Electric toothbrushes for over 10 years and we will never go back to normal ones.

Love it, cleans like a denist clean.

Very powerful, love the brush heads. Great battery life and features. Feels like I've had my teeth professionally cleaned every time I use it. Definitely recommend it. Couldn't be happier.

Brushes well but battery doesn't last

I've owned this toothbrush for about a month now. Very good in terms of cleaning my teeth. It reduced the plaque build up which I commonly get in my lower front teeth. I quite like the round brush heads which works perfectly around the tooth especially when brushing the back teeth. But the battery life doesn't last as what's advertised. Needs re-charging at least once a week. I can't help but compare this with the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean which I also own.
The toothbrush is also a bit noisy. The motor slows down when you get to tight places. One feature of the toothbrush is the pressure sensor which lights up (red) if you put too much pressure when brushing your teeth. But you would really have to push hard to a point where it becomes uncomfortable brushing before the sensor lights come up - so I don't know how useful it is.
The replacement brush head is a bit cheaper compared to the Philips DiamondClean.
The toothbrush comes with 2 years warranty. I suspect the battery wouldn't last that long.

Prefer the 3000 series than the 7000 series

Bought it from Shavers Shop for about $100. Battery life is great, gives me at least 5 days when using it twice a day for avg 3 min. My whole family uses Braun Oral B Electric toothbrush and the warranty claim at Shaves shop is just a walk back, just go with a copy of your receipt and if still under warranty they replace it with a new one on spot.

Battery life

The toothbrush works well but the battery only lasts about 4 brushes of approx. 2 minutes before it requires a re-charge

Great toothbrush

Received this as a gift - it is perfect for me - cleans teeth perfectly has various options such as polishing, everyday and scrubbing teeth. It is defintely reducing my tartar on my teeth - I get the just cleaned feeling every day that you get after visiting dentist. Love my new toothbrush. Easy to use, battery once charged lasted my around a month.
Battery lasted a long time and efficient
Nothing

Only has Single Voltage Charger

Do not think you can travel with the PS3000, it only comes with a single voltage charger! The best part about this is the missing text on the box stating what voltage the charger supports. After contacting P&G, I was further unimpressed with their poor English skills and total lack of concern. They gave me the run around and told me to call some other company.

P&G conned me when the forgot to mention the single voltage charger on the box!

Great! Really happy with this

I've been interested in getting an electric toothbrush for a while due to weakness in my arm and decided on the Braun Oral B over Philips Sonicare as it seemed to me that the brush heads were more readily available in stores rather than online. Plus I saw this one for a good price. I am very pleased with my purchase even though I've only had this a couple of weeks. This is a great, mid-priced toothbrush which leaves my teeth feeling very clean and my whole mouth fresh. I find it very effective in reaching all my teeth - I still have 3 wisdom teeth and it can be hard to get back there with a regular brush.

I think the 3000 is a good compromise between the cheaper, basic models and the more expensive brushes with bells and whistles you can do without. I got mine for $130 at the airport duty free but I have seen this priced higher so I got a good deal. It comes with 3 brush heads: 1 Precision Clean Brush Head, 1 Sensitive Brush Head, 1 ProBright Brush Head. It also has a neat charging stand which includes storage for your brush heads which is cool if you're using more than 1 kind, or if you are sharing with someone. There is a lid to keep dust and splashes off them.

I really love the timer feature. It is suggested that when brushing, you divide your teeth into "quarters" - Left Upper, Left Lower, Right Upper, Right Lower. Then as you methodically brush each section, it will time you and will vibrate every 30 seconds to alert you to move on to the next section. This ensures you brush for 2 minutes total as recommended by dentists. I also like that the brush has a pressure sensor which lights up if you're pressing too hard. There are three power modes which are selected with each press of the main power button: Daily Clean, Sensitive, Clean and Polish. I would've liked to have seen a slider switch to select each mode but no big deal. I'm grateful for the Sensitive mode as sometimes my gums bleed so I switch between Daily Clean and Sensitive depending on how my mouth is that day. I feel I got my money's worth in terms of features. There is no LED display like some of the more expensive brushes but I don't think it is necessary. There is no travel case but again, not essential.

The rechargeable battery is decent - I get 6-7 days of twice-daily use before it needs a recharge. There is a warning light to tell you when to charge it. Unfortunately, it takes a long time to fully charge - 10-12 hours! Another battery-related downside is that the battery is fixed into the unit and cannot be removed/replaced separately. So when it dies (and I'm sure it will at some point), the whole brush will have to be replaced. Aside from a few minor things, I absolutely love this brush. It performs really well and gives a far better clean than a manual brush!
the timer, selection of power modes, gives an excellent clean, brush heads easily available
slow recharge time