Oral-B Triumph (ProfessionalCare) PRO 5000

Oral-B Triumph (ProfessionalCare) PRO 5000

MPN: PRO5000

Cyriax

CyriaxSydney

Excellent features, which all come at a premium.

Purchased in September 2018.

Chris W.

Chris W.Sydney, NSW

Worst battery

Just on 7 months old and the battery lasts 3 1 minute uses then has to charge for 16 hours. WTFiretruck? It spends more time sucking energy than cleaning my teeth. However the 3 minutes it does work for is great.

Purchased in December 2018.

Gracia

GraciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not bad

Roughly speaking it is a good product as it has several different modes so it can meet different requirements. Besides, it has a pressure sensor which could remind you to reduce brushing force to protect gum. However, as my second Oral-B toothbrush, this one still makes my lips numb even I choose the sensitive mode. Moreover, charging takes a long time(40mins for 2mins use) so the charger should be always connected to the electrical outlet for daily use purpose. By the way, the SmartGuide is useless.

Purchased in October 2018 for $99.95.

Skye

SkyeSydney, NSW

Beats manual brushes hands down !

The Oral-B Braun electric tooth brush is a winner in my eyes or in this case MOUTH. With its smooth easy to hold design, and its interchangeable heads throwing away my everyday manual toothbrush was a no brainer. The Oral-B braun is waterproof allowing me to brush whilst in the shower.

Battery life is also very reasonable having to charge only twice a week.

Simply doesn't hold a charge

This is the second PRO 5000 that has an issue with the blue tooth connection randomly draining the charge. I thought the first was a fault and had it replaced. Sadly no, I was mistaken. Even with the blue tooth turned off, it appeared to have a mind of it's own. Frightening right. When your tooth brush goes into unholy communion with the timer, leaving you without any battery life when you need to brush your teeth.

Bad Triton

Bad TritonChewton

Good functions and accessories

While maybe a bit excessive to have a Bluetooth connected timer just for your toothbrush, it is a good idea because it reminds how long you should brush each area of your teeth. Good battery life, and the stand it comes with makes it store neatly on the bench top with its accessories. It has lasted well so far, so I would definitely buy again

Jonathan L.

Jonathan L.

Great Toothbrush

However, I don't think the Bluetooth functionality is necessary to have a even better brush. I used the app for a few weeks then it got the point where I was too lazy to bring my phone with me. If they added new features, I would probably use the app again. Other than that, the performance is amazing and my teeth feel great after every brush!

kathir77

kathir77Queanbeyan

Best brush

Overall the performance is good. My entire family using this. My teeth are getting better than prior. I bought it in Costco, and two brush cost me $179. Pretty good price for the quality brush.

Cam

CamPerth

Has lasted for years

Have had mine for years. Does a great job. I do find it abit loud tho when coming home after night shift and trying not to wake my partner up. My battery seems to not last as long now but still good.

Buy wisely

Buy wiselyAU

Glad we made the switch

BM_and_CC_Adelaide

BM_and_CC_AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product but battery seems to be an issue

We originally bought this toothbrush about 18 months ago, but within about 6 months the battery started to play up and would take over 12 hours to fully charge. Took it back to the retailer we bought it from and they happily exchanged it under warranty. Since then it’s been good. Good charging, excellent brushing. The dentist is very happy with it too.

MumOfBoys

MumOfBoysAdelaide

My dentist compliments me on my teeth brushing

This is such a great toothbrush. My husband and I share the device and store our own little toothbrush heads in the box to dry (and there is also a travel box that stores the handle and 2 heads). I'm a personal fan of the brush heads with the extra flossing tool built in, but even the regular heads are great (I find them cheapest to buy in bulk at Costco). The charge can last out of the charger base for a few days too. I don't think ours is specifically the 5000, as we don't have the digital display but i do like the timer and built in red light when you press too hard on your gums or teeth.

raepat

raepatNortheast, VIC

I love it.

I like the way my teeth feel after their 2 minute clean. I like the timer that tells me when 30 seconds is up and it's time to move the toothbrush to the next quadrant of my mouth. I like the little " smart guide" that shows me how far through the cleaning procedure I am. I like that the toothbrush gives a warning light that tells me when the battery is running low, after about 5 days. ( 20 minutes of cleaning). Over all I love the toothbrush.

Mocha

MochaSydney

Cleans teeth very well, fairly good quality

LeighGold Coast

Battery doesn't last

I have purchased several Oral B tooth brushes over the years. This one was great for about 2years. Now the battery doesn't last that long when I fully charge it. My older oral b that I gave to my mum works better and holds a charge better. That's 10years old. Shame as its not cheap and should last longer for the price.

Leigh

Update my Oral B Toothbrush Type 3762 when fully charged now only lasts 3 brush times. So it takes nearly 2 days to fully charge and then only lasts 3 teeth cleans. Obviously i need to replace the battery. But its not easy to get replaced.

Sam

Sam

Worth every dollar

I bought one of these 4 years ago for $180 I think that it was really good value for money considering how mine is still going strong and cleans perfectly, I have trouble using any other toothbrush because this one just cleans so perfectly. The one thing that I find really disappointing about Oral-B electric tooth brushes is that here in Australia we used to have orthodontic heads, and when I had braces and used my tooth brush with this head it was SOO amazing life changing stuff because having braces is hard enough, toward the end of my braces they stopped making them and I couldn't find them anywhere it really Peed me off! but now I don't have braces and everything's fine again I love my Oral .

Zaneatpackard

ZaneatpackardWellington

Clean than ever

This will sound too trivial but it really cleans)) I had similar one made in china, my dad is a dentist, we spent almost a year for my treatment. Oral B did fantastic job, it clears all around, very easy to use,

Kimbo

Kimbo

Perfect product

This product is excellent would fully give this product 10 out 10 worth every cent, I'm going to buy another one it's that good I can't believe how good the brushing is and the battery life is amazing.

Perfect clean everyday

Most wonderful clean you could ever experience. Gives minty fresh a new meaning. Love it. The way it cleans your teeth is amazing and I can visibly notice less matter between teeth when flossing. My dentist even asked me what I was doing differently on account of there being less plaque. I am very impressed with this toothbrush and would recommend it to anyone.

Charger issue: do not buy

I bought one, a week later the charger got busted. Returned, got a replacement. 3 months later the charger got busted. Now I am looking for a charger. No, it is not the battery. It is the charger. The toothbrush is totally overpriced and there goes your famed German quality totally out of the window!