Oral-B ProfessionalCare 7000

Oral-B ProfessionalCare 7000

Fliss

FlissSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Very happy with it. Charge last for ages - can take it away for a weekend without the charger. Can buy a variety of toothbrush heads to fit it, depending on whether you want to concentrate of tooth heath or gum health. Cleans very well.

Chloe Schurr

Chloe SchurrFrenchmans

Great Toothbrush you will love this

This is a great toothbrush. I replaced an older Oral-B which Ive had for years. When researching this I couldn't believe how many brushes there were now. I finally decided on this and have not had one regret. I love the black color much nicer than the all white. I like having the phone interface keeping track of my oral hygiene. The little monitor that comes with the unit is ok but no where as good as using the phone. I wish they offered this model without the included monitor at a cheaper price since using my phone makes this monitor basically useless.

BananaBam

BananaBamMelbourne

Always a Fan of Oral-B

I purchased the Oral-B ProfessionalCare 7000 to replace a much older Oral-B electric toothbrush that I've had for about 8 years (which is still working perfectly and has been passed down to another family member as it was to me). This model too is very reliable and is still in perfect order after 2 years. I've had it off the charger for a full day and a half and it still brushes really well. I'll be sticking with Oral-B for a long time to come!

Jock

JockSydney, NSW

Great Value & Great Toothbrush

These products last a long time it's that long since I bought It I can't remember, last night it went on its self & wouldn't stop so I have put it back on charge but it's probably had its day, so I'm going to buy another one today the dentists can't be wrong it is the best toothbrush available

Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Over 7 years of happy brushing

shanexu3

shanexu3Perth, WA

Still working perfect after 5 years of daily use

This product was recommended to me by my dentist over 5 years ago. I purchased one for my home and one for my work. After 5 years of use both units are still working perfect.

I found that the genuine Oral-B replacement heads are expensive. I prefer to buy the generic replacement heads that work just as well.
Works well, reliable, durable
Replacement brush heads are expensive

lilllibaghdad

Broke down on me after 3 weeks

This thing cleans vvv well! I loved it for the brief period that it worked. but then I took to a remote location where I work along with loads of replacement brushes. then the charger stopped working and I am left with an expensive lemon and a shaggy manual brush. not happy at all! the oral b website has contact only by phone, no email so I can't get in touch with them for advice about what to do.
Good clean
Fatal product failure

LXW

LXWQld, 4113

Really cleans your teeth

I bought one through eBay to replace my battery powered CrossAction Oral B toothbrush. This cleans much better than my old toothbrush despite the smaller head. I love the separated timer on it so I know how long I have to brush each section of my teeth. The only disadvantage I can think of is the 18h it takes to fully charge, meaning I still need a spare manual toothbrush when it charges.
Cleans well
Quite expensive, long time o charge

RowizzSouth Australia, 5251

great brush

This is an awesome product. It helps clean teeth thoroughly and i don't have to worry about missing bits. I like how it divides the mouth into 4 sections with how it does it's timer and you know that if you spend between the buzz bit on each section you will cover all areas properly. I have also used one for the kids - unfortunately not robust enough to handle being dropped and then submersed in a bath - oops. Now they are not allowed to touch mine for fear it will also go that way. The hygeinest is fairly happy with the clean i get - (now i just need to floss).
easy to use.
expensive to start with and then replacement heads/brushes are expensive

qqbrightstar

qqbrightstar

Great product, nice to use (particularly for kids who don't have the skills to brush teeth properly.). This model is good in cleaning thoroghly without damage gums or other part of the inner mouth. I don't need to particularly remember to charge it, just leave it to the handle each time after using it, and it will recharge quietly when it standing there. I have since bought several this kind of electronic tooth brush as gifts for my family memebers. they all love it.
stable performance, battery last quite a long time after each recharge.
the refill tooth brushhead is expensive.

doublecurl

doublecurlSydney, NSW

This is a terrific electric toothbrush. I've been using mine for about 18 months now. It was initially expensive to buy (but has now dropped to less than $100) but totally worth it. It does an amazing job of cleaning teeth. Everytime i brush my teeth with this toothbrush it feels like i'm detailing my car! That's how good a job it does. It also holds charge very well. I have only needed to charge mine on average once a week. The replacement brushheads can be expensive so shop around.
Performs really well, can hold a charge for a very long time
Replacement brushheads can be expensive

rossco013

rossco013

Good

A very good product, except for the fact the slower of the 2 speeds stopped working. This doesn't bother me as I always use the faster speed, but anyone with sensitive gums may like the slower. Otherwise a fantastic product. Would never go back to brushing with a normal toothbrush. Leaves your teeth feeling extremely clean.
Cleans well, remains charged for a couple of days between charges, looks smart, 40000 pulsations per minute
It is supposed to have 2 speeds, but after 7 months, the slower speed sometimes doesn't work