Oral-B Vitality Plus Cross Action

Oral-B Vitality Plus Cross Action (page 3 of 3)

4.4

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (5) · No (4)
Musabbir Khan

Musabbir Khan

Very high quality product that is good value for money

The product improved my oral health significantly.
I like the fact that it features a in build timer, charges quickly and is waterproof (charger and brush).
It is a good shape so is easy to store and the charge easily lasts a week of use.

Dario B.

Dario B.Perth

Good brush, easy to use, long battery life

This is a good brush and is easy to use. The battery life is ok for a couple of days if you forget to put it back in the charger socket. I don't see the point in the different headers, they do all the same job.

amy

amyCROYDON

great product

this toothbrush is great, good price does an excellent job, the charge lasts a long time, heads are easy to replace. Our whole family use them - as with all electric toothbrushes there is a bit of weight to them if you travel a lot.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Vitality Plus Cross Action compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Tim Haywood

Tim Haywood

Happy with the purchase

I have purchased about 3 of these in the last 10 years & found they are reliable & easy to use - they have a timer on them which is good too. I will keep purchasing this brand as they require little maintenance & are good value. Thank you Oral-B

Krystal L

Krystal LBundaberg

Awesome toothbrush! :D

This is my 2nd Oral electric toothbrush (my last one lasted about 10 years - definitely worth every cent!), & to even get this new one half price at the Supermarket was a bonus! :D Makes you feel SO much cleaner than a normal toothbrush, will never go back. Charge lasts me about a week before I have to recharge (brushing twice/day). It’s AWESOME how Oral makes all the different toothbrush heads interchangeable between all the different electric toothbrushes too. :)

Shenay

Shenay

Love it!

So easy to use! It turns on and off when it’s time to finish brushing your teeth. Gets into hard to reach places, I brought one for my daughter also who hates brushing her teeth but now enjoys it because of the vibration. Highly recommend.

Winter7

Winter7AU

It's good if you can tolerate the sensation

It is a good device and makes teeth very clean. It is a bit loud and the sensation in the mouth can be a bit irritating at times. Would be great if they came in more colours as my partner also has one and we had to put nail polish on mine to distinguish between them!

Phoenix G

Phoenix GMelbourne

Good working toothbrush.

I have had this toothbrush for a while now, maybe 1 year. The battery last about a week and it charges quite quickly. In terms of the toothbrush head, I replace mine maybe every 3 months, for hygienic reasons and they become separated after a while. Overall I would recommend this toothbrush, my dentist says that my teeth have improved hugely!

Ville

VilleMelbourne

Excellent brush!

I can really recommend this tooth brush. I only had it for 2 weeks but I can already feel and see a difference.
It has long battery life and one thing that's great is that it has a timer so it tells you after you brushed for 2 min!

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Karu

KaruENDEAVOUR HILLS

Does the job well despite the price

Happy with the product,as it certainly does the job well despite being on the lower end of the price spectrum.

Battery runs for 2-3 days, which is more than satisfactory,

RLP

RLPQLD

Standard toothbrush but works well.

Standard toothbrush amongst what oral-b has to offer, it's cheap but effective. The battery of toothbrush doesn't last as long, so you have to constantly charge after every use. Though I am more concerned at how warm the base of it gets which seems unnecessary for such a simple device.

kimmyk0060

kimmyk0060Vic, 3029

My husband is fine with it but I'm not.

Pros:
- Cheaper
- My husband and others online are fine with it.
- sturdy and comfortable enough to be used as a manual brush

Cons:
- Personally I think it spins too hard and fast so it's uncomfortable and I'm worried it'll ruin my gums. I think the head might be too wide for my teeth? my Philips sonic toothbrush is fine though.
I'll update my review if I manage to find a brushing technique that works with it.
- doesn't have a charging or low battery indication

See all Oral-B Vitality Plus Cross Action reviews