Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean

Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean (page 3 of 18)

MPN: VITALITYPC

Pros

• Cleans teeth well

• Versatile and detachable brush heads

• Affordable

• 2-minute timer

Cons

• 5-6 day battery life

• Not portable-friendly

• No battery life indicator

• Only 1 speed setting

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (31) · No (34)
Georgia Base

Georgia Base

Great price, great functions

I use this ever single day and I love it. I get a clean feeling like I’ve just had my teeth professionally cleaned at the dentist. I like the option to change brush heads.

P. Maloney

P. MaloneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Back to basics but far better than manual brushing.

Hi P,
Thank you for leaving this review, we are glad that your teeth feel like they are in a better condition than years before!
Happy Brushing,

Marizee

Marizee

Great reliable product

Love this toothbrush, can't live without it. Feel my teeth aren't clean when I don't use it. Easy to pack for trips away. Recharge probably lasts a couple days. Long lasting product.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

@SHiK

@SHiKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for kids

I bought this from Good guys, a great product for kids, not that much noise, easy to use, Oral B is a great band, price is affordable also, will recommend.

Oral-BOral-B

Thank you for your review, we are glad this toothbrush works well for your kids!

Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just the best toothbrush

This tooth brush is simply the best. Not too bulky and easy to use. I look forward to use it every day knowing that I am having a proper brushing of my teeth. It feels clean and fresh after every brushing.
Oral B is simply the best brand when it comes to electric toothbrush

Hi Roger!
Thank you for leaving a review, we are so pleased that you are enjoying your experience with OralB! Happy brushing.

Annie

AnnieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely wonderful product great value

Value for money, easy to use, works effectively. There are easy replaceable heads available. I have had mine for 2 years and it is working perfectly as when Item was purchased.

Hi Annie,
Thank you! We are please that you are finding effectiveness in the Vitality Precision Clean.
Happy Brushing,

Anil P.

Anil P.Sydney, NSW

Easy to use and quick brushing

I bought this product just to try first. After using, happy with this brush. It is easy to use just with a button and the battery life is pretty good.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleans well

I find that this product satisfies my need for the et hygine. I have had mine for years and I have had no issues with my they despite drinking outrages amounts of coffee.

Jen A

Jen ASouth East Queensland, QLD

I don't know why I waited so long!

For the first time, I can get that "dentist clean" feeling at home. It cleans my teeth thoroughly without scrubbing and damaging the enamel. Because of the shape of the bristles It gets around and between the teeth. It also gently massages the gums.

Oral-BOral-B

We're glad you like your brush, Jen!

Mac

MacSydney, NSW

No-Frill, yet Effective, Electric Toothbrush

There are a lot of electric toothbrush out there from the $20 to the $100+ ranges. Personally I don't see the need for high-end, expensive electric toothbrush and any electric toothbrush, in my humble opinion, is always a one step up from a manual one. Oral B Vitality can be purchased almost anywhere and usually go on sale. This model has no frills or techie stuff, however it performs its basic function which is to clean your teeth. It has 2 minute timer and has an "just-about-right" power on the bristle. If there would be any modifications that I would look for, it's some battery indicator light which helps in determining how much power is left. It's not a "must" but definitely a "nice" to have.

Yval

YvalPalmeston

Good price, great job, I wish I can repair old ones.

Stacey W.

Stacey W.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I purchased my Oral B from Joyce Mayne in 2009. I am still using the same toothbrush to this day, although many heads have been consumed.
It has never skipped a beat and doesnt show any signs of wear and tear after 10 years of use!

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear it's been such a reliable brush for you Stacey!

Gary_NSW

Gary_NSWSydney, NSW

Happy with Product

Purchased my first electric toothbrush from Oral B and was suitably impressed with the results.

It does need to be sealed really well where the battery section is so that water doesn't get in there.

I have used the product for 2 months and need to get a new head for it, but otherwise really happy.

Oral-BOral-B

Nice Gary! Thanks for the review :)

Tayyyy1201

Tayyyy1201Perth, WA

Big difference

I really love this product. Since having used this electric toothbrush, I can really notice a difference. My teeth overall feel so much cleaner. The timer is really useful for indicating how long you have been brushing your teeth, and the charging dock is very convenient. It does not take up much room at all and it is well worth the cost. Very happy.

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear how much you enjoy your brush!

Emma K

Emma KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Near Perfect product

The toothbrush is really good, it keeps my teeth insanely clean but the only problem is that the battery life runs out so quickly, it wont last more than two days so I find myself having to constantly put it on the charger, other than that this toothbrush is great and I refuse to go back to a non electric toothbrush.

MARA

MARASydney, NSW

Very Good

Very good product.I got the whole family using it. Only issue is there is no indication that the charging is low. but as an overall it's pretty good and easy to use.

cameron

cameronMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

cleans great, really really good

this is the best investment we have made for our teeth as a family. we got them on sale and love them. they have a timer which is good for the kids and enough battery to get enough uses before you put it in the convenient charger

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for that Cameron, so good to hear you and your family enjoy the product :)

Deepa Kuriakose

Deepa KuriakoseVictoria

Happy with product

Oral-b vitality precision clean is wonderful brush.This my first time using a electronic brush.Its an amazing experience.yes of course, it clean better than hand manual cleaning toothbrush.It was gifted to me and I am happy.

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear, thanks Deepa!

Max L

Max LSydney Surrounds, NSW

Does the job for a fair price

While it may not have lights and bells and whistles, I have one of these for when I travel and a top of the line version at home. I cant see 8 times more value in my top of the line one which costs 8 tomes what I paid for this version.
This is a great value product

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear Max! Thanks for the review.

Sujatha

Sujatha

Not happy

I feel this product doesn't changed anything my oral health is as same as previous one i only liked it it has long battery and easy to store and travel with that its features look okay for me im not using it any more

See all Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean reviews

Jenn

Jennasked

Is it water proof?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Get a friend to check the company website

Marguerite

Margueriteasked

Can i change the rechargeable battery? There are no instructions to remove this.

You should be able to change the rechargable battery. Just Google the instructions :)

Oli. D

Oli. Dasked

Why is it after 3 days use my toothbrush stopped due to not enough charge, but it wont charge after 14hrs its totally lifeless. Not happy it cost me over $60

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

I would take it back to where you purchased it or contact the manufacturer

Check two things.

1. Did you get any water on the charger?
2. Did you plug in the charger properly?

If not, as unhappy customer said, take it back to where you purchased it or contact the manafacturer. There should be a 30 days gurantee back on it. This is for if you have already used it. You need the original receipt copy and packaging though and shipping costs are out of pocket.

Good Luck.

See all Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean questions

Get an answer from our members and Oral-B representatives

Features:

This affordable Oral-B product contains 2D cleaning action, circular heads which can clean your teeth precisely and special oscillations which claim to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. It also features a useful 2-minute timer to keep you on track during your brushing routine.

Points of praise:

Reviewers liked the clean feeling they got from using the product, the convenience of the 2-minute timer, the versatility of the interchangeable Oral-B brush heads and the fact that it’s often on sale, making it a very budget-friendly choice.

Things to keep in mind:

The product tends to have a limited battery life compared to other electric toothbrushes, lasting between 5-6 days without charging. It has no portable-friendly charging options and no battery life indicator. Another thing to consider is the fact that there is only 1 power and speed setting which may not be suitable for those with sensitive teeth.

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers