Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean

Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean (page 4 of 18)

MPN: VITALITYPC

4.3

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (27) · No (24)
Babs

BabsSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's my No. 1 pick

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Look no further, fir perfect mouth hygiene, this is it!!

After coming from the typical supermarket toothbrush , the OralB feels thoroughly clean. It’s a refreshing difference to see my teeth the dentist said. I’ve been using it with its floss feature for a couple of years. It has s 2 minute timer built in and pulsates at that point, indicating a good clean time. It’s worth the investment and replacement brush heads are available in the chemist or supermarkets.

dan p.

dan p.

Great product

The product is very good, its affordable and easy to use and keep clean, I highly recommend thos product, its is a better product then some that are at a higher price

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Dario

DarioSydney, NSW

Dentists say teeth noticeably cleaner

I used an ordinary brush and my teeth were bleeding till I got this organic dentist who told me to use electric brush and also not to use mouth wash I wasn't using anyway. This brush when half price is the best value ever.

Chezza

ChezzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the clean teeth feeling

Always charged ready for use every day gives a perfect clean every time love the storage dock when finished doesn’t take up much room on vanity perfect for me love it

Rain

RainTownsville

Good long lasting

Toothbrush has long battery life (around 3 days of morning and night). It is very versatile. If you don’t like the precision toothbrush, you can change the tip. It is applicable to all different Oral-B electronic toothbrush tips! I already have 4 at home!

Sharlene

SharleneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

keeps my teeth clean

This is a good toothbrush with a compact charger, there are multiple choices of brushes available. Battery lasts a couple of weeks and it is small enough to store on the vanity, the price is also very very affordable and definitely worth

Peter D

Peter D

Good value for money

Bought it less than a year at the supermarket when it was on sale for $20. The battery has gotten okay. I have to recharge it every second day. I don't like how you cannot have the battery replaced and having the need to dispose it.

Explorer

ExplorerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best electric brush in market

Overall usage quality is great when compared to other electric brushes in market. Oral B products are way excellent than other manufacturers. This product features 1 min timer which is an added advantage. Very easy to store and charge stays for almost a week for twice usage daily.

Adrian

AdrianPerth, WA

Great value for money!

Bought two of these now. No complaints from me. One lasted a good 3 - 4 years before I needed to replace it only because the battery life had reduced. You can get them on sale for around $20. Given they last a few years I think that's great value and they do a great job cleaning your teeth.

Seamus

SeamusWollongong

Love it, a cure for kids who hate to brush teeth

Kam

KamSydney

Great for the price.

This does a much better job for me than manual brushing, although I find the timer annoying as I brush for longer than 2 minutes.

I usually replace these every 2 years as they use Nicad batteries which lose performance over time.

Lina

Lina

Best thing to use

This is one of the Best electric brush which i have used from the past few months.Love the design which is easy to brush and my teeth really feels so fresh and clean to start the morning routine.

Theresa W.

Theresa W.

Love love love

Always makes my teeth feel fresh and clean! My husband has one as well and he’s a big fan, too. The heads last a while and replacements are not too expensive

pweda.jensen86

pweda.jensen86Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works Well. Very Reliable.

The product works well. Had it for more than 5 years and still holds a decent charge. Performs a very thorough and effective clean. Easy to use and would highly recommend for its price.

Jeee2

Jeee2Sydney, NSW

Cleaning your pearly whites

I’ve been using this for a while now got the replacement heads from Costco really cheap and it just makes your teeth feel fresh after using them like them glass

stephen

stephenadelaide

good clean, not overly cheap

having never used an electric toothbrush previously, i bought this model considering it's widely available & many have used it.
i would say it cleans effectively, but unlike manual brushes, it can be somewhat harsh initially.
the downside to me is that the charge does not last as long as expected & buying the unit itself isn't overly cheap (particularly considering the actual value of the technology itself, how generic/mass produced it is).
not bad overall but certainly could not say it stands out among all the others.

Jason G.

Jason G.Perth, WA

Perfect for removing plaque on a daily basis.

MeV

MeVPerth, WA

Excellent value for money!

Purchased this twice. The first one lasted me about 3 years and then the battery started to go. But for around $20 on sale I think 3 year life is very good value for money. Does a great job cleaning. Will purchase again when my current one dies.

N.elham

N.elham

Really good toothbrush. Very easy to use, just wish it would have a feature to tell me how much battery is left.

This made my teeth feel cleaner than they’d ever felt using my manual toothbrush. The charge doesn’t last long and needs a feature to show how much battery is left.

See all Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean reviews