Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean

Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean (page 4 of 18)

MPN: VITALITYPC

Pros

• Cleans teeth well

• Versatile and detachable brush heads

• Affordable

• 2-minute timer

Cons

• 5-6 day battery life

• Not portable-friendly

• No battery life indicator

• Only 1 speed setting

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (31) · No (34)
Matt88

Matt88

Great clean!

This is my first electric toothbrush and I am converted. It gives a thorough clean with less effort. I love that it self charges inbetween use and the battery lasts beyond the recommended two minutes. I have now bought 3 more for my family members.

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear we've converted you!

Suj

Suj

Okay but needs to be work more

This product seems works well with my toddler because he doesn't want to brush but this product made things easy for me and can travel and i like feature which is easy chargeable

L pritchard

L pritchardPerth, WA

Oral b toothbrushes

Really good item last me and still is going great after 2 years I will never complain I will never complain about this item I will be always buying from this company

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the kind words! Great to hear you love your toothbrush :)

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Kieana.B

Kieana.BPeel, WA

My son loves it

It was always a struggle to get my toddler to brush his teeth. With this electric toothbrush he takes the initiative, now the struggle is to stop getting him to brush so much. Great tooth brush love that they have it in other colour options too

Oral-BOral-B

We're so glad your son likes it Kieana :)

Hana

HanaSydney, NSW

Perfect for me.

Got this as bday present (weird present but i love it)
Never going back to “manual” toothbrush anymore.
Effortless, clean better. Have a timer for like how long you should brush your teeth. Not sure how long battery last for i never ran out of it. Always put it on its charger after every usage.
I even bought another one to help me scrub stuff. Yep, very useful cleaning gadget. Just don’t use same brush for teeth and grout.

Oral-BOral-B

Not the most conventional birthday present, but glad it does the trick for you!

Bec

BecTasmania

Love this brush

I’ve been using this for over 12 months it’s great I will never go back to a normal brush, it cleans so much better than an ordinary tooth brush and makes brushing not so much of chore

Oral-BOral-B

That's awesome Bec - glad you love the brush!

sugardumpling_90

sugardumpling_90Sydney, NSW

Great Electric ToothBrush

I bought mine from Woolworths last year when they had 50% off and I've been using it since and it's still going strong. The battery power has decreased but it doesn't bother me. I usually charge them every 2 days or so. It does its job and I feel that it has improved my oral health. I don't usually travel with this because I can't be bothered carrying the charger and etc, I usually carry my manual toothbrush when I travel.

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the review - glad to hear it's serving you well :)

JessM.2000

JessM.2000South East Queensland, QLD

Don't like it personally :(

Firstly, the toothpaste gets no only in your mouth but everywhere else as well! Personally I don't like ending up with toothpaste on my hands. My mother loves it and it's the only toothbrush she uses. Secondly the heads on the tooth rush don't last very long at all until they get all moldy inside! No matter how much you clean it! This would be the biggest problem why I don't use it. Lastly I don't think it's as gentle as it's made out to be. To add onto what I've just said, the charge doesn't last as long as I would have liked, and the toothbrush itself it sort of heavy and bulking when have to plug it in and have a flat surface for it to charge on. I'll just stick with my normal toothbrush thanks.

Xin Hui

Xin HuiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Just what you need for clean brushing

I have been using this product as recommended by a dentist for about two months! It has changed the way I brush my teeth and how my gum feels after teeth-brushing.

It produces a strong surge of vibration to provide deep cleansing for the whole mouth and it also rotates to ensure the cleaning is thorough.

Being as compact as it could be, it is super portable to be carried everywhere I go and each charge lasts for at least 5 days!

Oral-BOral-B

Thanks for the kind words - great to hear you're enjoying your toothbrush!

Hania R.

Hania R.Sydney, NSW

Good product

Good toothbrush and it has a reasonable price. The battery lasts for 7 days. Overall it is a good deal. I never had any other toothbrush so I can not compare.

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear Hania! Glad you're enjoying the toothbrush :)

excelence

very good quality. available in coles. easy to set up. 2 minutes timer. fast charging. wireless. easy to brush. very smooth. two brushes. very cool. help to clean underside of my teeth

Oral-BOral-B

Cheers for the write up Dimath! Glad you're enjoying it.

Dan D

Dan DSydney

Does the job! Thoroughly!

I was looking for a powered toothbrush to help clean the underside of my teeth and hard-to-reach places around the wisdom teeth, and I came across this product at my local supermarket. It does exactly what I need it to.
I like that this also very portable as the toothbrush itself and the charger base are a lot less bulky than other high-end toothbrushes in the market.
Overall, this is an excellent, affordable, entry-level powered toothbrush that will further improve your oral health.

Oral-BOral-B

Appreciate the kind words Dan! Glad you're enjoying the product.

Paul Diaz

Paul DiazAU

Was Great

it was a good toothbrush how ever the battery life didn't last long, it now has lost it's power went from 7 days to now just 2 days which really sucks as I'm not home for few days at a time. now just carry a normal toothbrush :(

Matthew

MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

My opinion

The unit, with the right organic toothpaste acttually removes plaque. Even the Dentist asked what I've been using. Easy to clean and maintain. The charge depletes slowly giving you plenty of time to recharge. My whole family has one each ( parents included )

Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear Matthew. Sounds like your family is killing it in the oral health department!

JSB

JSBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic toothbrush!

I’ve been using this toothbrush for 4 months now, it was recommended to me by my oral hygienist. It is amazing! It cleans much better than a manual toothbrush, it isn’t too powerful where it vibrates your whole jaw and the 2 minute timer is very helpful! Another fantastic thing about this toothbrush is if you want to try a different brush head, you can get absolutely any oral b brush head! All heads fit all brushes!! I highly recommend this toothbrush if you want an excellent toothbrush that doesn’t cost an arm & leg.

Eddie K

Eddie KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best affordable Electric toothbrush

Does its job well. Convenient for everyday use. A full charge usually lasts for a week. Easy to clean, just detach the head and wash in running water. The only complaint I have is the replacement heads are very expensive. I usually have to wait for deals for replacement head to come up to buy

Babs

BabsSouth East Queensland, QLD

It's my No. 1 pick

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Look no further, fir perfect mouth hygiene, this is it!!

After coming from the typical supermarket toothbrush , the OralB feels thoroughly clean. It’s a refreshing difference to see my teeth the dentist said. I’ve been using it with its floss feature for a couple of years. It has s 2 minute timer built in and pulsates at that point, indicating a good clean time. It’s worth the investment and replacement brush heads are available in the chemist or supermarkets.

dan p.

dan p.

Great product

The product is very good, its affordable and easy to use and keep clean, I highly recommend thos product, its is a better product then some that are at a higher price

Dario

DarioSydney, NSW

Dentists say teeth noticeably cleaner

I used an ordinary brush and my teeth were bleeding till I got this organic dentist who told me to use electric brush and also not to use mouth wash I wasn't using anyway. This brush when half price is the best value ever.

See all Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean reviews

Jenn

Jennasked

Is it water proof?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Get a friend to check the company website

Marguerite

Margueriteasked

Can i change the rechargeable battery? There are no instructions to remove this.

You should be able to change the rechargable battery. Just Google the instructions :)

Oli. D

Oli. Dasked

Why is it after 3 days use my toothbrush stopped due to not enough charge, but it wont charge after 14hrs its totally lifeless. Not happy it cost me over $60

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

I would take it back to where you purchased it or contact the manufacturer

Check two things.

1. Did you get any water on the charger?
2. Did you plug in the charger properly?

If not, as unhappy customer said, take it back to where you purchased it or contact the manafacturer. There should be a 30 days gurantee back on it. This is for if you have already used it. You need the original receipt copy and packaging though and shipping costs are out of pocket.

Good Luck.

See all Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean questions

Get an answer from our members and Oral-B representatives

Features:

This affordable Oral-B product contains 2D cleaning action, circular heads which can clean your teeth precisely and special oscillations which claim to remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. It also features a useful 2-minute timer to keep you on track during your brushing routine.

Points of praise:

Reviewers liked the clean feeling they got from using the product, the convenience of the 2-minute timer, the versatility of the interchangeable Oral-B brush heads and the fact that it’s often on sale, making it a very budget-friendly choice.

Things to keep in mind:

The product tends to have a limited battery life compared to other electric toothbrushes, lasting between 5-6 days without charging. It has no portable-friendly charging options and no battery life indicator. Another thing to consider is the fact that there is only 1 power and speed setting which may not be suitable for those with sensitive teeth.

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers