Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean

Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean (page 2 of 15)

MPN: VITALITYPC

Rain

RainTownsville

Good long lasting

Toothbrush has long battery life (around 3 days of morning and night). It is very versatile. If you don’t like the precision toothbrush, you can change the tip. It is applicable to all different Oral-B electronic toothbrush tips! I already have 4 at home!

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles for $25.00.

Sharlene

SharleneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

keeps my teeth clean

This is a good toothbrush with a compact charger, there are multiple choices of brushes available. Battery lasts a couple of weeks and it is small enough to store on the vanity, the price is also very very affordable and definitely worth

Purchased in May 2018.

Peter D

Peter D

Good value for money

Bought it less than a year at the supermarket when it was on sale for $20. The battery has gotten okay. I have to recharge it every second day. I don't like how you cannot have the battery replaced and having the need to dispose it.

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Explorer

ExplorerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best electric brush in market

Overall usage quality is great when compared to other electric brushes in market. Oral B products are way excellent than other manufacturers. This product features 1 min timer which is an added advantage. Very easy to store and charge stays for almost a week for twice usage daily.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $19.00.

Adrian

AdrianPerth, WA

Great value for money!

Bought two of these now. No complaints from me. One lasted a good 3 - 4 years before I needed to replace it only because the battery life had reduced. You can get them on sale for around $20. Given they last a few years I think that's great value and they do a great job cleaning your teeth.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $19.00.

Seamus

SeamusWollongong

Love it, a cure for kids who hate to brush teeth

Purchased in June 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $20.00.

Kleetus

KleetusSydney

Great for the price.

This does a much better job for me than manual brushing, although I find the timer annoying as I brush for longer than 2 minutes.

I usually replace these every 2 years as they use Nicad batteries which lose performance over time.

Purchased in February 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $20.00.

Lina

Lina

Best thing to use

This is one of the Best electric brush which i have used from the past few months.Love the design which is easy to brush and my teeth really feels so fresh and clean to start the morning routine.

Purchased in February 2018.

Theresa W.

Theresa W.

Love love love

Always makes my teeth feel fresh and clean! My husband has one as well and he’s a big fan, too. The heads last a while and replacements are not too expensive

Purchased in March 2018.

pweda.jensen86

pweda.jensen86Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works Well. Very Reliable.

The product works well. Had it for more than 5 years and still holds a decent charge. Performs a very thorough and effective clean. Easy to use and would highly recommend for its price.

Purchased in November 2013 at Coles for $25.00.

Jeee2

Jeee2Sydney, NSW

Cleaning your pearly whites

I’ve been using this for a while now got the replacement heads from Costco really cheap and it just makes your teeth feel fresh after using them like them glass

Purchased in February 2018 at Shaver Shop for $49.00.

stephen

stephenadelaide

good clean, not overly cheap

having never used an electric toothbrush previously, i bought this model considering it's widely available & many have used it.
i would say it cleans effectively, but unlike manual brushes, it can be somewhat harsh initially.
the downside to me is that the charge does not last as long as expected & buying the unit itself isn't overly cheap (particularly considering the actual value of the technology itself, how generic/mass produced it is).
not bad overall but certainly could not say it stands out among all the others.

Purchased in May 2019.

Jason G.

Jason G.Perth, WA

Perfect for removing plaque on a daily basis.

Purchased in April 2017 at Harvey Norman for $22.49.

MeV

MeVPerth, WA

Excellent value for money!

Purchased this twice. The first one lasted me about 3 years and then the battery started to go. But for around $20 on sale I think 3 year life is very good value for money. Does a great job cleaning. Will purchase again when my current one dies.

Purchased in August 2018 for $20.00.

N.elham

N.elham

Really good toothbrush. Very easy to use, just wish it would have a feature to tell me how much battery is left.

This made my teeth feel cleaner than they’d ever felt using my manual toothbrush. The charge doesn’t last long and needs a feature to show how much battery is left.

Purchased in December 2018 at Shaver Shop Online store for $19.90.

Coleen

ColeenSydney, NSW

Clean and fresh teeth

Love this new powerful brush, makes my teeth so clean. This is far more convenient and effective than the traditional brush. Can get rid of all the hard to get food that stuck on your teeth .

Purchased in July 2016 at Thr1ve for $40.00.

Sandy Sweeper

Sandy Sweeper

Great gentle clean

First electric toothbrush I've owned. Very happy with the cleaning, ability to pick soft, medium or hard brush. It cleans teeth well and massages gums, however if you have sensitive gums not that suitable. Long battery life if used for 3 daily quick cleans, however using timer lessons battery life. Small charger but could be a little heavier to avoid the toothbrush falling if the cord is touched etc. Woolies and Coles always having on sale half price lately. Good clean, good teeth.

Purchased in December 2018 at Woolworths for $22.00.

Laura Johnstone

Laura JohnstoneFar North Queensland, QLD

So glad I made this descision my gums have improved

I like this because it’s smaller then a normal tooth brush and makes it easier to get around the teeth and did gums my oral hesjfh has improved this is what my dentist has confirmed

Purchased in June 2017.

Pamela

PamelaFar North Queensland, QLD

Love it!

This toothbrush has a timer so I clean my teeth long enough every time. Good size head to clean all crevices and easy to change heads. I've tried others but the actual brush part was too small.

Purchased in October 2017.

Imo

ImoSydney, NSW

Overall good toothbrush

I bought this on sale half price as I usually use a basic toothbrush. This does give my mouth a cleaner feel and makes brushing easier with the 2 min timer. It's easy to store and charge lasts a fairly long time. Only downside is the replaceable heads say they last 3 months however I'm finding you need to replace every 1.5 months which is pricy.

Purchased in June 2018 for $22.50.