Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean

Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean

I love it

This brush is so good. My husband brought me this one and I did not believe in it at first. I think it gradually removing my plaque and also making my teeth whiter.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $29.00.

Good machine but bristles a bit rough

Working time is good but i found the bristles is a bit tough for me. If there are different bristles or soft bristles then it should be better. It is also compact.

Purchased in October 2016.

This I a nice electronic toothbrush

This is is very nice electric toothbrush it is good for the price sand the heads of the toothbrush are easy to change. The battery life lasts for a long long time . I would recommend this to anyone .

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $29.00.

Don’t know how I lasted this long without one!

After using a manual toothbrush for years, switching to an electric toothbrush was a game changer! My teeth feel cleaner and my gums are healthy. The sensitive brush heads are very gentle but give a full clean!

Purchased in February 2017 at Priceline for $24.99.

Cleans well and much faster than manual

I bought this brush as recommended by my dentist in her office. I have been using it for a few months and replaced the head twice so far. It cleans my teeth well but to some degree irritates my gums.

Purchased in October 2018.

Works very well and lasts for years. Comes with the option to replace the brush and a charging port

It definitely cleans a lot better than a regular tooth brush because of the circular motion and easy to store as you just place it back on the charging stand it comes with

Purchased in January 2018.

Best electrical tooth brush

I've been using them for many years and they are of a good quality.
one start less because of the following:
- No charging light indicator so you wont know if its full or not or even if its charging.
- The brush head is not easy to clean and mold started to build up inside it.

Purchased in January 2017 at Woolworths Physical store for $25.00.

Cheap choice

This is my first time using an electric toothbrush and this is my first experience on this kind of product
I really feel like my teeths is much more healthy after using it and i do not need to use that much energy to brush my teeth now than before
It is easy to store and clean, but please be aware that it needs a day to be fully charged

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles.

This is great and convenient

It cleans better than the traditional way of brushing teeth.
I like the automatically spin as it can clear out all the stain.
yes, I have been using it for 2 years.

Purchased in November 2017 at Coles Supermarkets for $21.00.

Shiny white teeth

Love it so much. I have tried other electric toothbrushes with little satisfaction with the quality and the battery life. This toothbrush beats them all. Making my teeth feel so much cleaner. Battery life lasts for 5 to 7 days which is great!!

Highly recommended!

On my dentist's recommendation, I tried to look for a good electric toothbrush. I have always been using Oral-B toothbrushes and I had a very old Oral-B electric toothbrush from many years ago, so I know that Oral-B is a very dependable brand. Happy that I found one on special at Coles so I purchased it right away. I like that I get a good clean every time and it's really easy on my gums... and the 2-minute timer is a big plus! The charge lasts me 4-5 days which is fairly reasonable...I just make sure I'm able to charge it on weekends. Highly recommended!

Fit for purpose

This electric tooth brush is a perfect option. It cleans your teeth and gum as well as other expensive models. I had Triump 7000 before but never used all the functions so decided to replaced with a basic one when the battery died after 2.5 years. Happy with the choice so far (6months).

Long lasting, works well, easily reaches the molars/wisdom teeth

I had this for the past 3 years and recently changed due to battery slowing down/slow charging. I was expecting an earlier replacement as most of the rechargeable tools usually don't last that long. This surprised me as I used this at least 3 times a day, continually for 3 years.

The grip handle is easy to hold, and most importantly it reaches the deepest corners of the back teeth (molars and the wisdom teeth). Added with flossing this would probably good enough to maintain good dental hygiene.

Highly recommended - especially at this price range!

No Frills Budget Brush

This is a no frills budget brush that does exactly what is supposed to.... Clean your teeth. There are no fancy features or LCD screens. The recharging stand is very basic but does the job. Recharging is best done overnight as it is slow. That being said that once charged the battery lasts a long time.

Best clean ever

Got 2 of these from Coles both 50% off so $20 each! Love them so much. My teeth feel so much cleaner and it gets right up the back as well. The vibration massages my gums. The battery says it lasts 5 days but I get 7, just not as much oomph each day after 5. It takes up no space in the vanity and is real easy to clean. Had mine for nearly 4 weeks and the head is still like brand new. I’d be throwing out the old toothbrush by now. I reckon I’ve got another 3 weeks left in this head, it came with a spare head in each box as well.

wonderful brush

This toothbrush has been used for some time. It is really better than traditional toothbrush. It can clean your teeth very well. So far, I have no problems, except that the noise is a little bit loud. I expect it to get better and better.

feels good

it helps to remove the plaque but it causes a bit of bleeding from the gum, charge lasts long, me and my husband is happy with the brush and happy about charger and warranty for 3 years

Couldn't live without it!

This toothbrush ensures i clean my teeth properly twice each day. The in built 2 minute timer helps and the motor mechanism lasts a couple of weeks and takes only a few hours to fully charge. Easy to travel with and highly recommended.

The best ever toothpaste

I have been using Colgate my whole I changed to oral b best toothpaste in the world my teeth feel stronger look whiter I love oral b - this is the best toothpaste ever!!! I wish I changed earlier.

Love it.

This is the second Oral-B toothbrush I've purchased. Finally had to purchase a new one after a number of years use. There was nothing wrong with the first one, just battery not holding between charges for more than a couple of days.
Extremely happy with the performance of these toothbrushes.
It's good to be able to interchange different brush heads.