Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean

Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean

See the Best Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Oral-B

4.3
  • Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (6) · No (1)

Garden N Soap
Garden N SoapGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Affordable but a charge doesn't last too long

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $22.50.

Arnold
ArnoldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing

Always been fan of Oral B and its very effective. After using it, i feel much better and will highly recommend it. Its a good product and much better than using manual one.

Purchased in at Catch.

Angie B
Angie BPerth, WA

Brilliant product.

My teeth feel clean and invigorated and my gums are nice and pink. I've always had problems with my teeth but after using this my mouth feels so much better and cleaner. I love the timer too as I know exactly how long I've been brushing for.

Purchased in at Coles Online for $45.

Hi Angie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, it is wonderful to hear that your teeth feed clean and invigorated!
Happy Brushing,
OralB

saneeta a.
saneeta a.Darwin, NT

Oral-B is perfect and good quality

I really love this toothbrush. It is easy to charge,use, flexible and suitable for everyone. Easy to change the new head for it, no need to buy whole toothbrush again and again. It is easy to store.

Oral-BOral-BSend a private message

Thanks so much for your review Saneeta!

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

L.A.B
L.A.BMelbourne

Great for kids too

Our almost 5 year old is a lazy brushed, she will brush her teeth every morning and evening but rushes it so after trying all the other fun kids toothbrushes this was our final option and the best one! She likes not having to scrub and is able to just slowly move the brush from tooth to tooth gently, it is careful on delicate gums and she likes that it will buzz when the timer is up to tell her she is finished. Being able to swap heads for other family members or when it's worn out is better than having to buy a new toothbrush all the time or having a toothbrush that requires you to insert batteries. Recommended for ages 3+

Purchased in at Woolworths Online store for $20.

Irene d
Irene dMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Love it cant live without it

Cant wash my teeth without it, the round
Motion get ride of all built in food and get between the teeth and yet very soft on the gum, the battery last forever

Purchased in at Big W for $25.

Oral-BOral-BSend a private message

Great to hear Irene, thanks for the review!

Daniel P.
Daniel P.Hunter Region, NSW

Perfect

I love this toothbrush.
It does a very good job in regards to cleaning and sensitivity needs and has a suitable battery life as well as being very easy to charge.

Purchased for $24.

Oral-BOral-BSend a private message

Great to hear Daniel, thanks for the review!

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Dan Z.
Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good electric toothbrush. But too expensive to replace the heads.

It saves me a lot effort to clean my teeth and mouth. I like the sensitive toothbrush heads but I'd also love to try other series heads such as "precious clean" and the "Floss" ones. The main drawback of oral B is that the toothbrush is too long to fit in my hygiene bag. And with full battery, it can only be used 4-5 days, which is ok for short travel but not long time travel.

Purchased in at My Chemist for $20.

Ally
AllyPerth, WA

Works really well

Bought one of these at The Shaver Shop and it works really well for my sensitive teeth. One charge lasts me about a week in rotation of mine and my partner's toothbrush. I used to have an electric toothbrush when I was a kid but that was years ago. I'm glad I finally got one for that extra clean feeling and it definitely helps with my sensitivity!

Purchased in at Shaver Shop Physical store for $20.

Cherie Foster
Cherie FosterSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m so pleased with it!

After using a manual toothbrush for 50 years and thinking electric was just for the kids I’m so glad the penny finally dropped. I doubt I could ever go back. My teeth are infinitely cleaner. It’s so good. Thank you for making this device very affordable.. for what it does to improve oral care is really quite priceless.

Purchased in at Woolworths for $75.

Rez
RezSydney, NSW

I love it

This brush is so good. My husband brought me this one and I did not believe in it at first. I think it gradually removing my plaque and also making my teeth whiter.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $29.

Erwin
ErwinSydney, NSW

Good machine but bristles a bit rough

Working time is good but i found the bristles is a bit tough for me. If there are different bristles or soft bristles then it should be better. It is also compact.

Samcoz05
Samcoz05Northern Region, NSW

This I a nice electronic toothbrush

This is is very nice electric toothbrush it is good for the price sand the heads of the toothbrush are easy to change. The battery life lasts for a long long time . I would recommend this to anyone .

Purchased in at Coles for $29.

Katherine
KatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t know how I lasted this long without one!

After using a manual toothbrush for years, switching to an electric toothbrush was a game changer! My teeth feel cleaner and my gums are healthy. The sensitive brush heads are very gentle but give a full clean!

Purchased in at Priceline for $24.99.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Cleans well and much faster than manual

I bought this brush as recommended by my dentist in her office. I have been using it for a few months and replaced the head twice so far. It cleans my teeth well but to some degree irritates my gums.