Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean

Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean

Mumma of2

Mumma of2Melbourne

Great for kids too

Our almost 5 year old is a lazy brushed, she will brush her teeth every morning and evening but rushes it so after trying all the other fun kids toothbrushes this was our final option and the best one! She likes not having to scrub and is able to just slowly move the brush from tooth to tooth gently, it is careful on delicate gums and she likes that it will buzz when the timer is up to tell her she is finished. Being able to swap heads for other family members or when it's worn out is better than having to buy a new toothbrush all the time or having a toothbrush that requires you to insert batteries. Recommended for ages 3+

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths Online store for $20.00.

Irene d

Irene dMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Love it cant live without it

Cant wash my teeth without it, the round
Motion get ride of all built in food and get between the teeth and yet very soft on the gum, the battery last forever

Purchased in January 2018 at Big W for $25.00.

Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo
Oral-B
Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear Irene, thanks for the review!

Daniel P.

Daniel P.Hunter Region, NSW

Perfect

I love this toothbrush.
It does a very good job in regards to cleaning and sensitivity needs and has a suitable battery life as well as being very easy to charge.

Purchased for $24.00.

Oral-B
Oral-BOral-B

Great to hear Daniel, thanks for the review!

Dan Z.

Dan Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good electric toothbrush. But too expensive to replace the heads.

It saves me a lot effort to clean my teeth and mouth. I like the sensitive toothbrush heads but I'd also love to try other series heads such as "precious clean" and the "Floss" ones. The main drawback of oral B is that the toothbrush is too long to fit in my hygiene bag. And with full battery, it can only be used 4-5 days, which is ok for short travel but not long time travel.

Purchased in June 2019 at My Chemist for $20.00.

Ally

AllyPerth, WA

Works really well

Bought one of these at The Shaver Shop and it works really well for my sensitive teeth. One charge lasts me about a week in rotation of mine and my partner's toothbrush. I used to have an electric toothbrush when I was a kid but that was years ago. I'm glad I finally got one for that extra clean feeling and it definitely helps with my sensitivity!

Purchased in March 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $20.00.

Cherie Foster

Cherie FosterSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m so pleased with it!

After using a manual toothbrush for 50 years and thinking electric was just for the kids I’m so glad the penny finally dropped. I doubt I could ever go back. My teeth are infinitely cleaner. It’s so good. Thank you for making this device very affordable.. for what it does to improve oral care is really quite priceless.

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $75.00.

Rez

RezSydney, NSW

I love it

This brush is so good. My husband brought me this one and I did not believe in it at first. I think it gradually removing my plaque and also making my teeth whiter.

Purchased in November 2018 at Coles Supermarkets for $29.00.

Erwin

ErwinSydney, NSW

Good machine but bristles a bit rough

Working time is good but i found the bristles is a bit tough for me. If there are different bristles or soft bristles then it should be better. It is also compact.

Purchased in October 2016.

Samcoz05

Samcoz05Northern Region, NSW

This I a nice electronic toothbrush

This is is very nice electric toothbrush it is good for the price sand the heads of the toothbrush are easy to change. The battery life lasts for a long long time . I would recommend this to anyone .

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles for $29.00.

Katherine

KatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t know how I lasted this long without one!

After using a manual toothbrush for years, switching to an electric toothbrush was a game changer! My teeth feel cleaner and my gums are healthy. The sensitive brush heads are very gentle but give a full clean!

Purchased in February 2017 at Priceline for $24.99.

Jason

JasonSydney, NSW

Cleans well and much faster than manual

I bought this brush as recommended by my dentist in her office. I have been using it for a few months and replaced the head twice so far. It cleans my teeth well but to some degree irritates my gums.

Purchased in October 2018.

Sarah.

Sarah.Melbourne

Works very well and lasts for years. Comes with the option to replace the brush and a charging port

It definitely cleans a lot better than a regular tooth brush because of the circular motion and easy to store as you just place it back on the charging stand it comes with

Purchased in January 2018.

ASJ

ASJSydney, NSW

Best electrical tooth brush

I've been using them for many years and they are of a good quality.
one start less because of the following:
- No charging light indicator so you wont know if its full or not or even if its charging.
- The brush head is not easy to clean and mold started to build up inside it.

Purchased in January 2017 at Woolworths Physical store for $25.00.

Francis

Francis

Cheap choice

This is my first time using an electric toothbrush and this is my first experience on this kind of product
I really feel like my teeths is much more healthy after using it and i do not need to use that much energy to brush my teeth now than before
It is easy to store and clean, but please be aware that it needs a day to be fully charged

Purchased in September 2018 at Coles.

Duong Tran

Duong Tran

This is great and convenient

It cleans better than the traditional way of brushing teeth.
I like the automatically spin as it can clear out all the stain.
yes, I have been using it for 2 years.

Purchased in November 2017 at Coles Supermarkets for $21.00.

Renae

RenaeGosford

Shiny white teeth

Love it so much. I have tried other electric toothbrushes with little satisfaction with the quality and the battery life. This toothbrush beats them all. Making my teeth feel so much cleaner. Battery life lasts for 5 to 7 days which is great!!

Gle

GleAdelaide

Highly recommended!

On my dentist's recommendation, I tried to look for a good electric toothbrush. I have always been using Oral-B toothbrushes and I had a very old Oral-B electric toothbrush from many years ago, so I know that Oral-B is a very dependable brand. Happy that I found one on special at Coles so I purchased it right away. I like that I get a good clean every time and it's really easy on my gums... and the 2-minute timer is a big plus! The charge lasts me 4-5 days which is fairly reasonable...I just make sure I'm able to charge it on weekends. Highly recommended!

hannah

hannahpoint cook

Fit for purpose

This electric tooth brush is a perfect option. It cleans your teeth and gum as well as other expensive models. I had Triump 7000 before but never used all the functions so decided to replaced with a basic one when the battery died after 2.5 years. Happy with the choice so far (6months).

Gee B Singh

Gee B SinghBULL CREEK

Long lasting, works well, easily reaches the molars/wisdom teeth

I had this for the past 3 years and recently changed due to battery slowing down/slow charging. I was expecting an earlier replacement as most of the rechargeable tools usually don't last that long. This surprised me as I used this at least 3 times a day, continually for 3 years.

The grip handle is easy to hold, and most importantly it reaches the deepest corners of the back teeth (molars and the wisdom teeth). Added with flossing this would probably good enough to maintain good dental hygiene.

Highly recommended - especially at this price range!

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No Frills Budget Brush

This is a no frills budget brush that does exactly what is supposed to.... Clean your teeth. There are no fancy features or LCD screens. The recharging stand is very basic but does the job. Recharging is best done overnight as it is slow. That being said that once charged the battery lasts a long time.