Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean

Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean (page 3 of 4)

4.3

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (6) · No (2)

James

JamesBrisbane

Does the job very well

My dentist actually recommended this toothbrush to me recently and was it was actually on a half price sale when I went to buy it (it is already a great value toothbrush at full price). It gives you vibration indicator when you have brushed for a certain amount of time (2 minutes I believe) and is great at getting right up the back to the rear teeth. Battery is decent although I mainly place it on charge after each brush anyway. Only downside is that the toothbrush charger base gets a build up of residual toothpaste.

Juan Manuel

Juan ManuelSouthbank

Great product!

Very effective, accessible price, easy to use. After a week of using it and notice the positive difference of the results, I decided to buy one for my partner and another for my 15 y/o son.

Angela A

Angela AMelbourne

Amazing toothbrush! I'll never go back to manual again!

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

neodymium

neodymiumAU

Good value for money toothbrush

I purchased this toothbrush from Woolworths during one of their half price promotions. It performs well and delivers a more thorough clean compared to a regular toothbrush. The sensitive head feels softer compared to the standard head, which may be preferable to those with sensitive teeth and gums. It lasts me a few days on a standard charge and the charging station is small and compact. The handle itself looks similar to the standard Vitality range and can also use other heads from the Vitality line.

Katie

Katie

Easy and thorough

Why wouldn't anyone use these. Inexpensive and just so much more effective than my manual brush. Every time I brush I Feel like I've thoroughly cleaned my teeth. Dentist Style!

daisyrose

daisyroseSydney

Feels really clean and easy to buy replacement heads

I purchased this brush in Chemist Warehouse when they had it on sale. I saw that they also sell replacements head and comes close to the prices of a manual toothbrush. Decided to give it a go. I like it so far and it works well. IT has a timer and will make a vibration when the recommended 2 minutes of brushing times are achieved. This product can be bought per bathroom and just need to buy replacements heads for each member of the family. The charge lasts about a week and I usually keep it in the charger when not in use.

Debra

Debra

Electric toothbrush

I love my electric toothbrush clean teeth breath very effective in cleaning teeth in all cracks of your mouth ,teeth feel very nice after been clean my electric toothbrush lasted a long time with the charger

Natasha R

Natasha RAU

Okay

I didn't really noticed much of a difference with oral from my normal teeth brush.
The battery life does last long time which is great when your staying overnight some where which I liked and you can change heads.
It's very hard to store and fit in many places. I wouldn't buy again and normal brush is more worth as buying the heads cost too much

Nancy

Nancycairns, QLD

first time using electric toothbrush

It was the first time trying Oral-B electric toothbrush was surprised how efficiently it cleans every little corner of your teeth and also like the function of 2 minutes set up, helps me brush my teeth longer time

Iman

Iman

Can’t live without it

I love how this toothbrush affected my oral health i love the feeling of how my mouth is clean i live the two minutes timer which tells me when to stop brush it is easy to store and the charge last for maybe 20 minutes of brushing i like the toothbrush which are affordable and available

Nerida

NeridaSunshine Coast

Does the job!

This toothbrush is good, it does the job and is good for sensitive teeth. The replaceable heads are easy and the charge lasts a good amount of time. It also has a timing function so you know when you've brushed your teeth long enough, which is cool.

R. Borg

R. BorgBrisbane

Functions flawlessly.

I love this product and it is great for the price. (Often half price at Woolworths or Coles).
It comes with a spare head, which lasts for a long time! It has a timer and will vibrate after 2 minutes. Cannot fault this toothbrush, 5 stars all around. Would but again.

Simply The Best

The best electric toothbrush I have ever used and I have been using them for years. Beautiful soft bristles but clean as good as the normal ones. Really good for aging gums. Cannot say enough good things about it. THOROUGHLY RECOMMEND.

auskp

auskpGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Affordable electric toothbrush that makes brushing a breeze

This is a great entry-level electric toothbrush that makes a big difference to your oral health. My dentist recommended one because I was brushing too hard, damaging my gums and not cleaning effectively. Since I've been using this, my gums have improved and I was told I have excellent oral hygiene. Almost no plaque build up between dentists visits!

kangy

kangySydney, NSW

There may be better but this is great

I have had a number of electric toothbrushes now and this is the best by far for the cost, it was not expensive and on special so even a better price and I am so glad I purchased it, it does nothing special but what it does it does properly and highly recommend this model for somebody looking for a budget brush.

Olga

OlgaSydney, NSW

Especially great for kids!

My dentist recommended this toothbrush and I bought two, one for each of m bathrooms. The toothbrush has replaceable heads and you just need to buy one toothbrush per bathroom and every member of the family has their own removable head, I like this concept and it worked well. The toothbrush also has an indicator when you brushed for the recommended amount of time and makes a buzz so that you know that you are doing a good job, it is especially great for kids.

Anny

AnnySydney

A solid electric tooth brush

Jelena

JelenaMelbourne

It does the same quality work as one of the expensive ones. Highly recommend it. Keep up the great work. Will definitely buy again. My favourite feature is that it is quick to charge.

Pat

Pat

Love it

I recently purchased the oral B sensitive toothbrush, which I can tell after 2 weeks has definitely made my teeth look cleaner and whiter. Would recommend it to anyone. Love it

Laurar

Laurarsydney

great clean

My dentist recommend this toothbrush over a manual one. Told me not to spend heaps this one is around $40. It has a great battery life. I use it twice daily. Well not for the full 2 minutes but almost. It lasts for about a week. It has a 2 minute warning letting you know you have reached the recommended bushing time. Love it. never go back to manual one .

See all Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Clean reviews