Orange Power Air Fresheners

Orange Power Air Fresheners (page 2 of 2)

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I have bought the orange citrus fragrance one and its currently in the bathroom. It is a small cute bottle with a very big price tag! But I guess I am paying for the natural product, so cannot complain too much. The Citrus fragrance has a very strong orange smell to it, which lingers for a couple of minutes after I spray just 1 spray. I like the fact that its a non aerosol spray, so it really feels very natural when I use it.
The smell is a strong orange, but I guess its better than a strong chemically smell. I have had this bottle in the bathroom toilet for such a long time, but it still works like I bought it recently. So, it hasnt clogged or gone
It is expensive, but the small bottle goes a long way.

See all Orange Power Air Fresheners reviews

FloArbuckleasked

Is orange power air freshener safe to use around cats?

Sean O.Orange Power

It will certainly keep cats away from specific areas. Lots of cattery's use it to keep cats off certain parts of the structure by spraying it onto an old rag o and placing this in the area to dissuade them. Obviously do not spray directly onto any animals and not directly onto painted surfaces etc as the natural orange oil has colour in it.

FloArbuckle

Thanks Sean. I have used orange power freshener before and purchased it many times for my room. My growing cat’s poop is smelling more and more so I’m just trying to find a good spray to take away the smell but safe around cats. If it deters him from using the litter tray, I might not use it, don’t want him to start pooping everywhere else.

Reading Minds

Reading Mindsasked

My kids sprayed Orange Power on a polycarb shower screen and it has left a whitish discoloration and slightly damaged the surface of the screen. Is there any way that I can get rid of the marks?

Blue Cow
Blue Cow

I have no longer any association with Product Review.

ErnaBasked

Hi There How can I order this?

Sean O.Orange Power

Available at virtually all COLES & WOOLWORTHS stores and many of the larger Independents like Supa IGA, Foodland etc

ErnaB

Thank you - however, I live in New Zealand.
Is it available at Countdown?

Sean O.Orange Power

No i am sorry only available in Australia

Get an answer from our members and Orange Power representatives