Verifiedorbithomes.com.au

89% · 66169 · 9%

Judgey
Judgey2 posts

Amazing colour selection

Our colour selection today with Vanessa couldn’t have been more amazing! She absolutely nailed our vision and made our day so much fun! Definitely deserves a pay rise!
Absolutely amazing! Show details ·  1
Scott and Rachel
Scott and Rachel
  Victoria

Caitlin was really helpful, knowledgeable and patient! She has great taste and style, helped guide us. Kylie was terrific with the electrical appt, suggested this we had not considered. Positive experience, can’t wait to move in ☺️ Show details ·  1
sirfak
sirfakSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Brisbane

Professional from start to finish

Thanks orbit home for completing the work well ahead of schedule. From Sale to finish , it has been a very pleasurable experience. Jordyn (Sales) has been very helpful suggesting and recommending ideas for our new homes making decision making very simple. Had nice experience with Jason (Supervisor) who was quite patient and profession during handover and taking good care of all inputs . It was very pleasant experience building our home in yarrabilba Show details ·  1
Scott  Hastings
Scott Hastings
M.J. O.
M.J. O.
Flooring
Shy A.
Shy A.

Excellent pre construction phase

Shoutout to Ryan at Everleigh! Thank you so much for being a gift after a very stressful experience with another builder. My husband and I are so grateful for all your help. You made us feel acknowledged and answered all our questions without making us feel stupid. You understood how scary it is for us as first-home buyers. Thank you, Ryan! Pre-construction phase with Orbit has been a good experience so far. Hoping the construction phase will be the same! Waiting for contract signing xx Show details ·  1
Virk
VirkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Victoria

Amazing customer service

I had an amazing experience with Orbit homes. The customer service was top-notch, I highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality homes and excellent service. Thanks to all the team members at Orbit homes. We had a very positive experience with them. Their recommendations and experience were a big help in making the right decisions. Can’t wait for our house to finish building! Show details
Structural Integrity
Kudzai M.
Kudzai M.2 posts

Impressed by Orbit homes

We started our building journey with Orbit in July 2023. We fell in love with the Chevron 302 and our first contact Jordyn went above and beyond what we expected. She was a super star (unfortunately moved on to another employer). We went through all the processes and at times felt like giving up but the Orbit staff kept on assuring us that all was well. I can safely say they meant every promise they gave us. We are now at the building stage and Jason McAlister who is our SS is just great. Awesome team to work with and even our private inspector (NBC) highly regards them. So far they are delivering as per their promise “to build every home as they would for their family” Show details ·  2
Eranga F.
Eranga F.
  Verified Victoria

Pre-contract experience is great so far

This is our upgraded house. The sales consultants Deep and Frank(Manager) at New Haven Tarneit were very accommodating and helpful. They had sound knowledge of specifics and was very professional in their dealings. They catered patiently to all our requests. We were very happy with their services so far highly recommends Deep as a reliable sales consultant to anyone who is considering to build with Orbit homes. We will update our future experience of the next stage. Show details ·  1
Prakash Poudel
Prakash Poudel

Orbit Homes

I have had such a positive experience with Gerard, he has guided and helped us a lot through the process of planning our dream home. We would definitely be recommending him to a friend. Show details ·  1
Lucas O.
Lucas O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Orbit Homes sales person - Kellie

Kellie has been a very helpful person. She explained very well the packages she was offering, she showed us in the display house what would come in the package we were choosing. She gave us the opportunity to design the changes that my wife and I wanted in the house. Every-time she gave us very clear information. Show details ·  1
Ganesh S.
Ganesh S.

Orbit Homes: Where dreams come true

Working with Orbit Homes, to build my properties has been an absolute delight. From start to finish, their attention to detail and excellent customer service has been evident. Their craftsmanship is exceptional, and Orbit Homes commitment to making my vision a reality has made the entire experience seamless. I couldn’t be happier with the result, and will be making use of Orbit Homes for any future projects. If you’re looking for a home builder that provides excellent craftsmanship with highly personalised service, look no further than Orbit Homes. Show details ·  1
Cinnamon Wright
Cinnamon Wright
Kishan T.
Kishan T.2 posts
Manoj
ManojGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Excellent job

I am building home second time with Orbit. I had a great experience with my previous building with Orbit Homes. So I decided to build again with Orbit Homes. In this journey, Julian, sale consultant helped me to choose home design. He took me to see different display homes. He was always there to clarify my confusion. I am really thankful to him. Kylie helped me in my electrical appointment and Katlin helped me in my colour selection. Both of them did exceed my expectations. They have proved that they are building house for me the way they want to build their own. I hope this my great experience will continue until my house is ready. Thank you Orbit Home team. Show details ·  1
Rajshri S.
Rajshri S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service Orbit Homes

I am extremely happy and impressed with Orbit Homes services provided. They have gone above and beyond to get my house completed on time. They are really professionals to deal with. Orbit Homes has been very transparent from day one when I engaged with them.
Special thank you to (Jake) Onsite Supervisor who has gone above and beyond to complete my house on time.
Another Special thank you to (Kylie Simpsons) at Orbit Homes who has provided excellent customer service and communications on the progress of building the house.
I will highly recommend Orbit Homes for building houses.
Excellent Customer Service , great work team Show details ·  1

Keegan P.
Keegan P.

Sales Review

Sales review - Jo has been really informative and extremely diligent on the whole process from the first day we walked into her display all up until our sales contract.
Jo is one of the main reasons we are going with Orbit. Show details ·  1
Moses  Abiodun
Moses AbiodunGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Colour Selection

Colour selection was smooth, quick with quality advise.
The customer service was great. She understood my concerns and was able to give professional guidance. I am sure the site work will be smooth as well. Show details ·  1
TRO
TROSouth East Queensland, QLD

Orbit service

We had a great experience with Orbit homes here in Greenbank Brisbane. Big shoutout to Daniel at Park ridge display home he is so good, very detailed and very knowledgeable couldn’t thank him enough he made the process so smooth and very worth it, definitely deserve a promotion down to Tatjana at Logan home so supportive towards the process and gave so much information and updates during the process. The building process was quick and they did a great job with everything. Thank you to Michael our building supervisor super good at what he does. Will definitely build again with Orbit and I highly recommend this service to any one looking to build a new home. Thank you Orbit. Show details ·  1
Structural Integrity
Jagadish k.
Jagadish k.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Victoria

Thank you very much entire orbit homes family for a beautiful house ( Bolton 354). Great customer service and ya of course special thanks to construction manager Chris . Mate you you deserve 10/10 cheers Show details ·  1
Rob M.
Rob M.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Hani
Hani

Excellent experience

Found Joanne from orbit homes excellent and helpful . Really found her available , helpful and always very supportive . She explained things in details and guided us well to the next step . Show details ·  1
Gaurav K.
Gaurav K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Kuldip kaur
Kuldip kaurGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great customer service

We are building with Orbit Waiting for our home to start. We have to thank you to Harpan It has been a very smooth and trustful journey with him He has cared, responded to all our queries no matter how small, contacted us in regard to the house plans & contract until complete. Harpan were very helpful in the office of Smiths Lane Display Centre. I'm very positive with Orbit that they gonna deliver a fantastic house . Thank you Show details ·  1
ivan
ivanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The start of our Journey

We are in the first stage of building with Orbit homes. We have received great ongoing help and guidance from Kellie Hull . Molly and the team. With reading other reviews we are looking forward to a great experience for our first new home build Show details ·  1
Jeffrey Tay
Jeffrey Tay

Alba F.
Alba F.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Best Builder I've Used

My journey with Orbit Homes started with Luisa in the Craigieburn office, I was very conflicted about the location of my build. Luisa spent a fair bit of time with me, taking me to a number of locations and many discussions over coffee, this is when I knew I was in good hands. I am now close to my pre-tile appointment and the management and process has been seamless so far. The Orbit team Caitlan, Nancy, Jacquie and Mikaela have been wonderful to work with, they have a "nothing is too much trouble" approach to all questions and queries. The workmanship is excellent and so far, the house is coming up beautifully, I can't wait to see it finished. This is my fourth build and would definitely use Orbit again. Show details ·  1
Kimberlee
KimberleeSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Brisbane

Perfect for first home builders

Orbit Homes are the best for first time builders. We walked through the Display home and were greeted by Daniel and Jordyn who were so lovely and very helpful. They were very transparent with pricing and extras present in each display home which was refreshing from a building company. Our colour selection was such a smooth easy process. Our build process also went smoothly, thanks to our amazing supervisor Jason. We were kept informed throughout the whole process and it went quicker than we expected. The overall quality of the build was great, and you really get your moneys worth. An overall great, trustworthy company with very friendly, helpful staff. Show details ·  1
Iftikhar A.
Iftikhar A.2 posts

Positive Experience with Orbit Homes

Having had a negative experience with a previous budget builder, we terminated the contract and began searching for alternatives that aligned with our needs and budget. After exploring various options, we connected with the Orbit team. Julian empathized with our situation and presented an excellent floor plan that fit our budget. He went above and beyond to compensate for our previous builder's shortcomings. The pre-construction stage proceeded seamlessly without any issues, and we anticipate commencing the site work in February. Thanks to Julian and the Orbit family for their exceptional service. Show details ·  1
Ashley K
KunalGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
Lyba Khan
Lyba Khan

Amazing process

We had amazing Sales Consultants (Adam and Julian). Special shout out to Adam who has done an amazing job ensuring we get exactly what we want! Definitely made our experience easier and more enjoyable. Show details ·  1
Parvisha Ramayead
Parvisha RamayeadGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great floor plan

Orbit has almost everything that we wanted for our dream house, Adam Assad is the best home sale professional that we came through. He was very helpful, explained the whole process thouroghly. He is available to help whenever needed Show details ·  1
Peter B.
Peter B.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Decision Ever

We bought a display home from Orbit. Best decision ever! Leanne and the team were wonderful to deal with, professional, friendly and honest, which can be hard to find in construction. We couldn't be happier with the home and to top it off, it turned out to be a QLD builders award winning home. We feel like we kicked a massive goal and can't wait to deal with them again. Show details ·  1
Davinder K.
Davinder K.

Sales team member

We have dealt with Adam from orbit homes in Craigieburn branch. He is very precise and passionate about helping people. He is the only reason we signed orbit homes. It will be our first experience building with them but at this stage we are extremely happy the way Adam is guiding and helping us. Show details ·  1

onlineshopper
onlineshopper3 posts

Premium Build on Budget

Ryan and Orbit team helped us achieve what we envisioned for our home. Ryan was prompt and accommodating with all our requests. His initial quote was close to the final quote with saved us form lot of stress. Even after moving into our new home minor issues have been resolved with weeks for requesting. Show details ·  1
Parmar_K
Parmar_K
Aileen
AileenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pleasant Journey with Orbit Homes

Our journey with orbit Homes has been uplifting. We are in mid-construction. Luckily we met Nav as our sit supervisor, He has been wonderful Great communication with us which really important for first home buyers. He listens, shares and has put us at ease every step so far.
Also many thanks to our COS Kylie helping us through out our Journey.
We look forward to seeing our finished home and getting our key. Show details ·  1
PKR
PKR

Excellent Staff and exceptional built

We have built with orbit homes and the work is excellent, the quality of material used is great. Our supervisor Jason was very helpful, supportive throughout building process and met deadlines. He is very knowledgeable and professional. We have dealt with Rebecca Stuart, she was too patient , prompt with communication with us. Overall we had great experience with orbit homes and happy with quality of work done Show details ·  1