OrbitRemit

OrbitRemit (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great service and low fee.

I've used OrbitRemit four times to send money to Vietnam. The first two transfers had money received in the VN account the next business day. The third and forth required further proof for the large sum transferred, therefore, took a day longer. Other than that, the fees were outstanding. I highly recommend this service if you are in no rush to get money in a foreign account within the same business day.

I've noticed previous customers had trouble reaching the OrbitRemit team on phone. From my experience, I was able to reach them and they've requested if they could call me back most of the time. On all occasions, they did contact me back as promised. Thank you.

Poor customer service, slow response and processing

Last Dec 2017, i transferred money going to USA. I requested for refund but until today 24/02/2018, the money hasn't sent back to me. Tried calling their phone but no one is answering. No answer for 7 days from them (and still counting) in their website support messaging.

good rate ever

Good exchange rate. AU to PhP. I always use orbitremit to send money. Low fee and your money is secure and 100% receive by your love ones.

Payment stuck

Sending money first time to Nepal and it's been 3 days with the app stuck at "awaiting payment from user", I suppose it’s natural for the first time

Tried it and liked it!!

Sent money from Australia to Vietnam. Received in Vietnam Bank account in 1 day.
Spoke to Orbitremit twice and they were very polite and helpful. -Took them a couple of hours to get back to me BUT they did.
Great service at a fair price.

Edited:

Yesterday I wrote a negative feedback about orbitremit as I was extremely disappointed with their poor customer service (customer service representatives are not helpful at all & most of them has attitude on the phone, no call back for few days & no response on the support messages online), however, this morning I was really pleased as I have received my referral payment & a wonderful lady called me
to apologise for the delay & lack of communication from their end. In this note, I’ll be more than happy to give them another try & will be more than happy to refer them to my family & friends if they will continue to improve their customer service.

Waiting for 1 week to have money transferred

Sent money to Sri Lanka 1 week back but transfer not yet completed. Feeling terrible. Don't use this if you want to send money fast.

Takes forever to send money!

I have used orbitremit a few times already and everytime I do I get disappointed. Your money stays in their bank account for days before they send it to your family! Its not true that they are yet to receive the money in their bank account when the status says awaiting payment. I got so annoyed that I rang my bank to enquire and they have confirmed that the money was successfully transferred yet orbitremit took days to pay my recepient’s bank account! Even their support team takes forever before they respond to you so if your family needs the money ASAP then I would suggest to try another international money transfer service! I do not recommend orbitemit at all!

Great service if you are not in need to send money urgently

Great website, good rates, very cheap flat rate charges compared to western union and trustworthy service. The only bad thing is it takes about a week or week and half to transfer the money to the recipient, so if you are in urgent need to send money OrbitRemit may not be for you.

Good rates. Good fees and Good support

Second time user of Orbitremit. Was a big user of WU but not any more, I transferred $5000 from bank to bank and saved well over $100 from WU rates. Plus it was in my account overseas in under 36 hours. Also they have a better daily limit than WU. The only worry is waiting for the payment to be confirmed. Hoping you sent it to the right bank account. It also seems very secure. There seems to be a few bugs in there mobile app with it locking up in particular screen.

Money Transfer

I have transfer money and the recipient didn't the fund. Contacted several times but my issue hasn't resolved. I lost my 254 aud including fee. What a waste.

Website keeps logging out

The only saving grace is that they have good support but the website kept logging out and locking me out after i made the payment so cant keep track if my payment went through. Had to call their contact center to check which was inconvenient. Wont be using it again despite the better exchange rate coz of the hassle.

Definitely i can trust!

I used orbitremit alot of times and its great! Higher rate and low transaction fee . And it takes only 1 day to transact the money. thumbs up to that! Thank you!

Best fund transfer service

Been a regular customer for over one year. Best exchange rates unlike other service providers, who steal your money. Recommend for everyone.

Have used this company on multiple occasions with amounts up to 20k, no problems at all , any issue that did arise was handled promptly, do the maths you save a lot over using your bank, highly recommended.

They steal money (NZ branch)

I tried to do transfer New Zealand dollars (1900) from my account in NZ bank to my bank account in Indonesia with help of this company.. Instead of transfer this company just have stolen my money - didn't transfer to my account in Indonesia, didn't refund it back to my bank account in NZ..All feedback what I got from OrbitRemit is one phone call from the manager here explaining that they were asked by my bank not to transfer money - what is not true! This company is pure criminals..I even don't know how get my money back because financial Ombudsmen in NZ doesn't control this company, only NZ banks..

I got my money back from them..only after more than half year initial transfer!

First class everything!

I have just completed my first transfer from my Australian bank to my account in NZ and saved myself $65 in bank fees from Australia to NZ, the $ were in my NZ account super fast and another bonus was I got was what I sent. No nasty surprise with NZ bank taking their $45 cut from my funds (for each $400 transfer).
This is brilliant. Saving of $800aud per year!
Big banks can stick there transfer fees!

Reliable, good rates, low fees

My business has been using Orbit for about four years. Generally, we send money to the Philippines for our offsite staff team. We can send it into their bank account or cash pick up. Over that time we have saved a massive amount compared to the major banks in Australia. Simple, reliable and easy to use. Recommended.

Great for sending money to New Zealand

Highly recommend OrbitRemit for sending funds to New Zealand, minimal fees, fast transfer and well and truly beat the banks on all accounts. I use them regular and support is highly responsive whenever I have needed them.

We've been using OrbitRemit to send funds to other countries for several months now, such a Bangladesh etc with fantastic speedy support when needed and the most competitive fees around. Email updates throughout the transaction until it is completed. Highly recommended.

Simple, fast and inexpensive International Money Transfer

I have used Orbit Remit for a number of years and saved substantial dollars with better exchange rates, lower fees and faster service. You are 100% in control and avoid all those nasty bank fees when you transfer funds internationally.

The service is great for small dollar transfers and works equally as well for large fund transfers.

Hi.. I transfered a sum of money yesterday to the ORBIT remit account to pay the funds to nz account but i check my orbit remit and its saying payment void ??? Why is this when I transfered the $$ straight away. Im very worried. Please has this happened to any one before ???
I have the same problem. Have they solved your problem?It is probably your Australian Bank? When I transfer money online from Westpac to another Westpac account, or St George to another St George account, it disappears for a few days. I assume a number of other banks are the same. From one bank to another in NZ is (usually) there by the time you log in.

Is orbit remit suitable and secure for transferring large amounts of money 100,000 +?
I only transfer smaller amounts, I would refer you to their web site and ask themThanks for the adviceIcdub66, As you could see from my review they just stole my NZ$1900 in December, now is May..I got nothing back.

Im just wondering how long does it takes the processing after i transfer the money to their orbitremit bank account...i just did my first transfer payment to philippines cash pick up and ive done it paying to there orbitremit bank account this morning and now am still waiting for there aproval of my payments...any idea guyz?..cheers
I transfer Thursday morning and money is in NZ account Friday night! BrilliantIt is normally 24 hours after the payment is cleared (normally two days for me to the Philippines). Their service number is also good if you have problems.