OrbitRemit

OrbitRemit (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Money Transfer Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joemica

JoemicaSydney

Great Service!!

My friend recommended this to me to send money to Philippines. I've got problems with my transaction due to my own mistakes and their support team was guiding me how to get back on track. I'm really thankful that they were so active to follow up my request and answer my question. Security and low fees are not only the good things that they have. I will recommend this to my family, relatives and friends. Thank you Orbit Remit Team.

Best remittance service on the Internet!!

Fantastic company!!! I have been using them for some time and it never fails me! Jess is the best person to contact when it comes to their service. Bravo!!!

Olivia

OliviaBrisbane

Great service and low fee.

I've used OrbitRemit four times to send money to Vietnam. The first two transfers had money received in the VN account the next business day. The third and forth required further proof for the large sum transferred, therefore, took a day longer. Other than that, the fees were outstanding. I highly recommend this service if you are in no rush to get money in a foreign account within the same business day.

I've noticed previous customers had trouble reaching the OrbitRemit team on phone. From my experience, I was able to reach them and they've requested if they could call me back most of the time. On all occasions, they did contact me back as promised. Thank you.

Poor customer service, slow response and processing

Last Dec 2017, i transferred money going to USA. I requested for refund but until today 24/02/2018, the money hasn't sent back to me. Tried calling their phone but no one is answering. No answer for 7 days from them (and still counting) in their website support messaging.

Grachelle Tela

Grachelle TelaAU

good rate ever

Good exchange rate. AU to PhP. I always use orbitremit to send money. Low fee and your money is secure and 100% receive by your love ones.

Payment stuck

Sending money first time to Nepal and it's been 3 days with the app stuck at "awaiting payment from user", I suppose it’s natural for the first time

Jeff

Jeff

Tried it and liked it!!

Sent money from Australia to Vietnam. Received in Vietnam Bank account in 1 day.
Spoke to Orbitremit twice and they were very polite and helpful. -Took them a couple of hours to get back to me BUT they did.
Great service at a fair price.

Carla

CarlaSydney

Edited:

Yesterday I wrote a negative feedback about orbitremit as I was extremely disappointed with their poor customer service (customer service representatives are not helpful at all & most of them has attitude on the phone, no call back for few days & no response on the support messages online), however, this morning I was really pleased as I have received my referral payment & a wonderful lady called me
to apologise for the delay & lack of communication from their end. In this note, I’ll be more than happy to give them another try & will be more than happy to refer them to my family & friends if they will continue to improve their customer service.

Lasith

LasithMelbourne

Waiting for 1 week to have money transferred

Sent money to Sri Lanka 1 week back but transfer not yet completed. Feeling terrible. Don't use this if you want to send money fast.

DonA

DonAMelbourne

Takes forever to send money!

I have used orbitremit a few times already and everytime I do I get disappointed. Your money stays in their bank account for days before they send it to your family! Its not true that they are yet to receive the money in their bank account when the status says awaiting payment. I got so annoyed that I rang my bank to enquire and they have confirmed that the money was successfully transferred yet orbitremit took days to pay my recepient’s bank account! Even their support team takes forever before they respond to you so if your family needs the money ASAP then I would suggest to try another international money transfer service! I do not recommend orbitemit at all!

S J

S JCanbera

Great service if you are not in need to send money urgently

Great website, good rates, very cheap flat rate charges compared to western union and trustworthy service. The only bad thing is it takes about a week or week and half to transfer the money to the recipient, so if you are in urgent need to send money OrbitRemit may not be for you.

Moo

MooBrisbane

Good rates. Good fees and Good support

Second time user of Orbitremit. Was a big user of WU but not any more, I transferred $5000 from bank to bank and saved well over $100 from WU rates. Plus it was in my account overseas in under 36 hours. Also they have a better daily limit than WU. The only worry is waiting for the payment to be confirmed. Hoping you sent it to the right bank account. It also seems very secure. There seems to be a few bugs in there mobile app with it locking up in particular screen.

Money Transfer

I have transfer money and the recipient didn't the fund. Contacted several times but my issue hasn't resolved. I lost my 254 aud including fee. What a waste.

Elaine

ElaineSydney

Website keeps logging out

The only saving grace is that they have good support but the website kept logging out and locking me out after i made the payment so cant keep track if my payment went through. Had to call their contact center to check which was inconvenient. Wont be using it again despite the better exchange rate coz of the hassle.

Karen gail

Karen gailVictoria

Definitely i can trust!

I used orbitremit alot of times and its great! Higher rate and low transaction fee . And it takes only 1 day to transact the money. thumbs up to that! Thank you!

Best fund transfer service

Been a regular customer for over one year. Best exchange rates unlike other service providers, who steal your money. Recommend for everyone.

Have used this company on multiple occasions with amounts up to 20k, no problems at all , any issue that did arise was handled promptly, do the maths you save a lot over using your bank, highly recommended.

AndreyBrisbane, QLD

They steal money (NZ branch)

I tried to do transfer New Zealand dollars (1900) from my account in NZ bank to my bank account in Indonesia with help of this company.. Instead of transfer this company just have stolen my money - didn't transfer to my account in Indonesia, didn't refund it back to my bank account in NZ..All feedback what I got from OrbitRemit is one phone call from the manager here explaining that they were asked by my bank not to transfer money - what is not true! This company is pure criminals..I even don't know how get my money back because financial Ombudsmen in NZ doesn't control this company, only NZ banks..

Andrey

I got my money back from them..only after more than half year initial transfer!

LozzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

First class everything!

I have just completed my first transfer from my Australian bank to my account in NZ and saved myself $65 in bank fees from Australia to NZ, the $ were in my NZ account super fast and another bonus was I got was what I sent. No nasty surprise with NZ bank taking their $45 cut from my funds (for each $400 transfer).
This is brilliant. Saving of $800aud per year!
Big banks can stick there transfer fees!

Reliable, good rates, low fees

My business has been using Orbit for about four years. Generally, we send money to the Philippines for our offsite staff team. We can send it into their bank account or cash pick up. Over that time we have saved a massive amount compared to the major banks in Australia. Simple, reliable and easy to use. Recommended.