Organi Eye Gel

Organi Eye Gel (page 2 of 2)

4.1

Goodbye black eyes

Always suffered from dark eyes. Finally found a product that can undo my
    Black circles in the morning. A bit expensive but worth it ;-)

Nat

NatMelbourne

Great product

I love this eye gel and it really works!!! I'm not normally in to skin care products, but my friend suggested I try it and I really found that it makes a difference. I would definitely recommend it to people and I know that there are a lot of products out there but this one is great.

cornflakegirl
    cornflakegirl

The packaging looks suspiciously like Mirenesse.

Well worth trying, you'll be hooked like me.

I have always been very careful of products I put on my skin and used a trusted brand for many years believing my skin at the age of mid fifties was looking good. I was given Organi Eye Gel as a Christmas present and was horrified until it was explained to me the research behind the ingredients used in the product. After using the Organi Eye Gel my skin looked a million dollars. When I ran out it only took a few days to see the sagging results. Now I have become a trusted customer telling all my friends and giving it to family and friends as Christmas presents myself. Cheers, Margaret
    Was very soothing to the skin upon immediate application.

Eye Care Products

Find out how Organi Eye Gel compares to other Eye Care Products

Maria

MariaMelbourne

Great results!

I have always had under eyes coloration and a few fine lines even though i'm in my mid 20's! After a month using the Eye Gel i could notice a very good improvement on the skin around my eyes (specially with the little wrinkles that are no longer there after 3 months using this products)! And even though i use it every day before applying my make up on, i still have 2 thirds of the product left!
    reliable, quick results

Instant improvement - Love it!

I use the Organi Eye Gel every morning and find that it really helps reduce my puffy eyes. I especially apply it at the corner of my eyes and it gives the appearance of the skin being plumper where my laughter lines are - I have even used it around my lips to soften the lines as well.
    It's Organic, and it works - average price range for quality product

Tito

TitoMelbourne

Love it!

Was very hesitant at first but I'm very happy I was introduced to the product's. We were approached buy a lovely sales rep at the myer center and I bought the whole set for me and my mom.

I usually like to take my time before making big purchases but I got a really good service and will definitely recommend it and will definitely come back for more.
    Australian made, Organic, Great service.
    expansive but considering all of the above its worth it.

Emily

Emilymelbourne

Actually works...

I'm a little bit skeptical when it comes to skin care products and their effectiveness but was proven wrong when I tried this eye gel. I tried a sample in one of the shopping centres and almost immediately I could feel the gel going to work on my puffy eyes! Needless to say I bought it on the spot and it always leaves me with a 'fresh' feeling. Love it :)

Veronica

VeronicaMelbourne

Everything you could ever want..

This organic eye gel has a nice lightweight consistency that absorbs quickly into the skin, is non-greasy, doesn't irritate the eyes and works! This Eye Gel makes the skin around my eyes so smooth, and the dark circles are fading away. I use it morning and night.Very satisfied with the results so I have tried some of the other products in the Organi range. I found them at The Mineral Miracle website with free shipping. These products work wonders.
    Hydrating, Absorbs quickly, Tightening

Truly unbelievable!

I recently purchased the Organi Eye Gel, have been using it for two weeks, the difference is truly unbelievable! The lines have softened, in fact now quite hard to see and all the bags and puffiness have gone, it is expensive, and at the time i almost kicked myself for purchasing it, only a tiny amount is needed and it will last a long time, it is without a doubt the best eye product i have ever purchased. I also no longer have irritated eyes, which i have suffered from for 4 years.
    It works like nothing i have ever used before, absolutely non irritating.
    Very expensive

Eye Care Products

Find out how Organi Eye Gel compares to other Eye Care Products

Gal_opGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works & feels better when the gel is cold....

cillaonlaptop

cillaonlaptopGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

At last an eye gel that works!!

I have dark under eye circles and is a result of my background. If I am tired or run down it can look worse. I have used so many eye creams and gels to find they did nothing. At last I have found the Organi eye gel to actually work!!! My under eye circles look lighter and I have also lost some of the crepe look around the eye too. It looks smoother and the products are all plant based and organic too.
    Leaves my skin under the eye smooth and lightens dark circles. It's organic and plant based. Most importantly it works!!!
    Can be expensive but worth every cent.

Lynne R

Lynne Rasked

I am emailing with a question. I was in your store at Malaga harbour yesterday and was approached by a nice young man who demonstrated what he suggested was a brand new eye gel product .He said it was just being launched. That you use it daily at night for a 3 month period and it significantly reduced wrinkles and fine lines for a couple of years. I must admit I was very impressed with the demonstration and could see immediate results. He indicated the price was 200 euros but was prepared to include your serum in this offer.He also showed me a screen shot suggesting the RRP was 1200 euro. I felt it was almost to good to be true so thought I would do a little research on your products and this one in particular. I am unfortunately unable to find any publicity for a new eye product , that acts the way described and would therefore appreciate your advice?

Organi
    OriganiOrgani

Thank you for your question and our apologies for not responding to you sooner.
    As we have several different ranges within ORIGANI can you please email us some descriptive information on the product you were shown and the website you have visited.
    Our official website is www.origani.com.au or for Spain www.origani.com.es
    On here you can see our official Recommended Retail Prices of each product.
    If you can please email us via service@origani.com.au and our friendly customer service team will get back to you regarding your enquiry.

JanJan

JanJanasked

I have used this product it is amazing I purchased the product at a pop up stand at Pacific Fair on the
    Gold Coast & I'm DESPERATE to find a shop that sells this product Thank you, Jan Raymond
    Mobile 0412884081.

emu
    emu

They have a permanent kiosk at Robina shopping centre

mary1119
    mary1119

the official site

chris
    chris

go online and buy it for a fraction of the price....at amazon

zippers

zippersasked

About how long does this bottle of eye gel last?I just recently bought this product and you cant tell at all when you are getting low on it.Also is it recommended you use once or twice a day?

Gal_op

Eye gel is a product that aims to be used in a very small area, so a little goes a long way. I use makeup in the morning so I only use it at night before I go to bed and find it to be doing the job just as good. It should last for 6-10 months, depends on ways of use.

Get an answer from our members and Organi representatives

CategoryEye Care Products