Organi Eye Gel

Organi Eye Gel

4.1

Total rip off

The product i tried when i purchased the product seem to be miles apart
    It felt and worked totally differently to the one i paid $100 for. I have never felt so ripped off

Bridgette

BridgetteSydney, NSW

Waste of money and time

Red

RedAdelaide

What a scam!

I get same results around my eyes from my cheap cream. Hate Origani! What an absolute rip off! Talk about pushy sales people, the worst! Products are no better than other cheaper ones.

Eye Care Products

Find out how Organi Eye Gel compares to other Eye Care Products

Jill KajewskiGriffith, New South Wales

Expensive Product That Is Worthless

Faulty pump (I note others have complained). Customer service did not care. Doesn't matter if the product, is good if you cannot get to it, it is worthless. Very expensive product, worthless packaging and abysmal customer service. I WILL NOT purchase any products from them again. There are plenty of other products on the market to choose from that are housed in usable containers. If I could rate it in the minus I would.

Jill Kajewski

Thank you to Organi Customer Services for ringing and helping me with this product complaint. I appreciate it.

Results from eye gel

Have been using the product for about 4 weeks and whilst it fees lovely on the skin and does seem to have made a slight improvement, I would have expected a bit more from a product with such a high price tag. So good but I feel other cheaper products do the same.

emuNSW

faulty pump and no one cared

Extremely disappointed with this company and won't buy their products again. I spent around $200 on two eye creams/serums only to discover later the pump wasn't working properly in one. I emailed the sales assistant/ manager from the Gold Coast kiosk I bought them from, and to cut a long story short, they didn't care and I still have the faulty bottle. The products cost too much to be faulty, and in such a highly competitive industry, skincare companies need to care about the customer and not just the sale.

Carmen Ojeda

Carmen OjedaSydney

swollen eyes!!!

first time using it, and full gotten swollen, red skin around my eyes. although i believe it might an allergic reaction of some sort, because my mum uses it daily and nothing!

Lynne R

Lynne Rasked

I am emailing with a question. I was in your store at Malaga harbour yesterday and was approached by a nice young man who demonstrated what he suggested was a brand new eye gel product .He said it was just being launched. That you use it daily at night for a 3 month period and it significantly reduced wrinkles and fine lines for a couple of years. I must admit I was very impressed with the demonstration and could see immediate results. He indicated the price was 200 euros but was prepared to include your serum in this offer.He also showed me a screen shot suggesting the RRP was 1200 euro. I felt it was almost to good to be true so thought I would do a little research on your products and this one in particular. I am unfortunately unable to find any publicity for a new eye product , that acts the way described and would therefore appreciate your advice?

OriganiOrgani

Thank you for your question and our apologies for not responding to you sooner.
    As we have several different ranges within ORIGANI can you please email us some descriptive information on the product you were shown and the website you have visited.
    Our official website is www.origani.com.au or for Spain www.origani.com.es
    On here you can see our official Recommended Retail Prices of each product.
    If you can please email us via service@origani.com.au and our friendly customer service team will get back to you regarding your enquiry.

JanJan

JanJanasked

I have used this product it is amazing I purchased the product at a pop up stand at Pacific Fair on the
    Gold Coast & I'm DESPERATE to find a shop that sells this product Thank you, Jan Raymond
    Mobile 0412884081.

emu

They have a permanent kiosk at Robina shopping centre

mary1119
    mary1119

the official site

chris
    chris

go online and buy it for a fraction of the price....at amazon

zippers

zippersasked

About how long does this bottle of eye gel last?I just recently bought this product and you cant tell at all when you are getting low on it.Also is it recommended you use once or twice a day?

Gal_op
    Gal_op

Eye gel is a product that aims to be used in a very small area, so a little goes a long way. I use makeup in the morning so I only use it at night before I go to bed and find it to be doing the job just as good. It should last for 6-10 months, depends on ways of use.

Get an answer from our members and Organi representatives

CategoryEye Care Products