Organi Eye Gel

4.1

Lily

LilySingapore

Only lasted 1.5 months

What a waste of money, expensive product, haven't realised the benefits yet and is already run out. What was told would last me 6 months turned out to be empty in 1.5 months. I'm very disappointed. Never buy this product again.

Lynne R

Lynne Rasked

I am emailing with a question. I was in your store at Malaga harbour yesterday and was approached by a nice young man who demonstrated what he suggested was a brand new eye gel product .He said it was just being launched. That you use it daily at night for a 3 month period and it significantly reduced wrinkles and fine lines for a couple of years. I must admit I was very impressed with the demonstration and could see immediate results. He indicated the price was 200 euros but was prepared to include your serum in this offer.He also showed me a screen shot suggesting the RRP was 1200 euro. I felt it was almost to good to be true so thought I would do a little research on your products and this one in particular. I am unfortunately unable to find any publicity for a new eye product , that acts the way described and would therefore appreciate your advice?

Organi
    OriganiOrgani

Thank you for your question and our apologies for not responding to you sooner.
    As we have several different ranges within ORIGANI can you please email us some descriptive information on the product you were shown and the website you have visited.
    Our official website is www.origani.com.au or for Spain www.origani.com.es
    On here you can see our official Recommended Retail Prices of each product.
    If you can please email us via service@origani.com.au and our friendly customer service team will get back to you regarding your enquiry.

JanJan

JanJanasked

I have used this product it is amazing I purchased the product at a pop up stand at Pacific Fair on the
    Gold Coast & I'm DESPERATE to find a shop that sells this product Thank you, Jan Raymond
    Mobile 0412884081.

emu
    emu

They have a permanent kiosk at Robina shopping centre

mary1119
    mary1119

the official site

chris
    chris

go online and buy it for a fraction of the price....at amazon

zippers

zippersasked

About how long does this bottle of eye gel last?I just recently bought this product and you cant tell at all when you are getting low on it.Also is it recommended you use once or twice a day?

Gal_op
    Gal_op

Eye gel is a product that aims to be used in a very small area, so a little goes a long way. I use makeup in the morning so I only use it at night before I go to bed and find it to be doing the job just as good. It should last for 6-10 months, depends on ways of use.

Get an answer from our members and Organi representatives

CategoryEye Care Products