Organic Herbal Colon Cleanse

Organic Herbal Colon Cleanse (page 2 of 2)

Dee

DeeHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Product

A great product and Sarah is passionate about helping her clients. Sarah recommended this product to me and I have found it to be very helpful in assisting with bloat.

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

OMG WOW

Martin

MartinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent cleanse!

I ordered this cleanse because I was badly constipated due to a sudden change in diet,low on energy and generally miserable.
Within a couple of days I was feeling better,and by the end of the cleanse had my energy back and was sleeping normally again.Since then I have focused on keeping my colon clean because it is the single most important factor in living a long and healthy life.The digestive blend is great for maintaining the gut in good health.
Martin

Health Shops

Find out how Organic Herbal Colon Cleanse compares to other Health Shops

Monica

MonicaNorth Queensland, QLD

Exemplary

By the time I discovered Organic Herbal Colon Cleanse, I was at my wit's end with illness that I had been grappling with for years.

I was touched by their ongoing kindness and understanding.

Without the assistance of these wonderful people, I would not have been able to tackle my condition so effectively and in such a short space of time.

The ingredients are organic, fresh, made to order herbal remedies that have made such a difference not only to my health, but to my wisdom and understanding in this field.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Digestive Blend

Having a long family history of bowel cancer and digestive issues I am very aware of when Im not feeling "right". I previously suffered with digestive issues and constantly had bloating, pain and irregularity. I did a rapid colon cleanse about a year ago and now maintain good health by using the Digestive Blend daily . Im used to the taste and Im happier, sleeping better and regular. I will always use this product, its amazing.

OPAAT health

OPAAT healthHunter Region, NSW

The best herbs ever!

As a nutritionist, I highly recommend OHCC products . We can all benefit from these great herbs in many ways, especially the colon cleanses. They are brilliant! Sarah is so knowledable about all things gut related. Being organic and local is very important to me also. Thanks OHCC!

Jann J.

Jann J.Hunter Region, NSW

Very Effective Colon Cleanse

Very impressed with the Rapid Intestinal Cleanse, which comes with a weight control ebook. Love the fact that it is made up fresh. Took 14 days to do and I was amazed at what came out, well worth it. Great customer support and love the free gift, which you can choose yourself! Highly recommend.

Sarah Chambers

Sarah Chambers

Rapid Intestinal Cleanse - Feel Lighter!

Purchased this cleanse on-line and got a free Mind-Body-Spirit free eBook weight control program. The Colon Cleanse experience really worked and highly recommend this cleanse to anyone embarking on a weight loss diet. Easy to do and did not have me running to the loo. I also liked the way that the cleanse was made up fresh for me when I ordered. Natalie

Excellent Herbal Colon Cleanse For Helping With Weight Loss

I have been dieting for years and never been able to quite get the weight off around my stomach. I came across this rapid intestinal colon cleanse, so I decided to give it a go. I followed the suggestions of doing this as part of a diet plan and I am actually really pleased with the results, I won't go into detail about what came out, but needless to say I can now understand why I could not lose the weight. So I thought I would share this as I think this is a good find.

Health Shops