Organic Turmeric

Organic Turmeric

Great for pain relief etc.

I got it for my Mum. She has chronic pain but seems to be feeling much better now that she is taking Turmeric. I bought her the powder so she has more flexibility (can cook with it as well as using it as a supplement).

Can't Live Without it!

It's a wonder drug for me with no side affects, anyone with arthritis should take turmeric. Tried taking anti inflammatory drugs from doctor they don't work made me feel sick and made my jaw ache.

Has anyone tried NesProteins Australian Grown Organic Turmeric?
Yes, it’s very good, has helped with my immune system and hair & nails

Thank you Christine and John, so glad you have found the right brand of turmeric and has helped you or your loved ones immensely. My Mother is 81 years old, and she is suffering on a daily basis all day of Rheumatoid arthritis & osteoarthritis. I have looked into a Australian company named Organic Turmeric. May I ask, what are your brands? and what is the dosage of turmeric per dosage in mg's. Thank you in advance. Marianne
Hi Marianne, I buy my turmeric from TurmericAustralia.com.au - because it's organic and with black pepper for increase absorption and ginger. I take 2 capsules in the morning with food and 2 in the evening. I hope this helps :)