Oricom 08BUN Sleep Trainer Clock

Oricom 08BUN Sleep Trainer Clock

My New Favourite Product!

This sleep trainer has become my new favourite product! It has made my son's sleep patterns regular again. He now can't wait for bed time to see the colours change from orange to blue. He also knows he can't get out of bed until he sees the picture of the sun and it turns orange again. It has brought fun and excitement into his bedtime routine. I really love the adjustable brightness settings, and how easy it is to program wake up and sleep times. This product has allowed me to have a full nights sleep. I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone!

Purchased in June 2019.

Hi there, thanks for the review and the feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know and wish you all the best with your future use! Oricom Baby Care.

No more early mornings

What a product. Our little one used to fight bed time and rise early but now he takes ownership of his own bed time when the clock turns blue and wits patiently in bed until the 'sun is awake' which he exclaims at 7am. We love that bed time is no longer a fight.

Purchased in June 2019.

Hi Adele, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the new 08BUN Sleep Trainer Clock. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.