Oricom AD100

Oricom AD100

Best product

I brought this for my baby daughter’s room and it’s is amazing. The night light is beautiful not too bright but enough that it make night feeds easy. The diffuser is the best part. I can put oils in to help her sleep or relax. I would recommend this product to everyone. Would be lost without it.

Hi Krystal, thanks for the review. We appreciate all of your feedback and we are glad to hear of your experience with the AD100 Aroma Diffuser Night Light. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Love it!

I absolutely love my diffuser and the fact it lasts all night. My son suffers from bronchiolitis a lot and this has been a life saver for us of a night

Hi there, thanks for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the AD100 Aroma Diffuser Night Light, and we appreciate the effort to let others know. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Love love love!!!!!

We got this light for my toddler, he was scared of the dark and this is perfect. It’s not to bright to keep him awake but gives a nice glow. We also change the colour and he loves it. Highly recomed.

Hi Anna, thanks for the message. We are glad to hear of your experience with the AD100 Aroma Diffuser Night Light, and thank you for sharing your experience with others. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Love this Aroma Diffuser

I have one in both my kids rooms. It makes a perfect night light and I love to use the diffuser when they are unwell with blends to help with colds etc. I also use a calming blend for my son to help with sleep. Very impressed with the quality of this product.

Hi Adele, thanks for the review. We were glad to hear of your experience and use and thanks for taking the time to let others know. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care

Love my diffuser!

We love our diffuser, we use it just for the most in the air and the colour for a night light. Feel comfortable leaving it on in baby’s room at night with the timer on. The lights are enough to just see around the room without distracting Bub. Definitely recommend!

Hi Rach, thanks for the review. We are glad to hear of your experience with the AD100 and appreciate you taking the time to let others know. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Great for the Nursery

We have been using this Aroma Diffuser Night Light in the nursery for a few weeks and it is great! We love the colours and the mist settings, but especially like that it turns off automatically when the water reaches a low level. Would absolutely recommend!

Hi Tom, thanks for the review of the AD100. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know and wish you all the best with your future use. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Is there any way to know what settings you are on? I was under the impression that you could turn off the mist and only use as a night light however can not figure it out.
Hi Sandra, we are sorry to hear of your experience and would love to discuss this with you. If you continue to experience any difficulty, please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist in troubleshooting the issue with you and will work to provide you with a solution. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Similar listings