Oricom AD50 Aroma Diffuser Night Light

MPN: AD50

4.4

Eloise
    EloiseSydney, NSW

Where was this when she was born!!

We picked this product up from Aldi for a lovely $30. A fantastic night light which has options for a solid colour or changing colours which creates such a soothing and relaxing environment. Then... you have the aroma feature which tops it off. I’ve put lavender essential oil in it for calming and I also put the euky bear sniffly nose oil for when she had a cold! Can’t recommend this enough especially in those newborn days where you need a soft light for all the wake ups but doesn’t disturb baby or hubby lol!

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $30.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Eloise, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to leave a review. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

TaylaPerth, WA

Great!

I absolutely think this has been a great product I recently picked this product up at Aldi on special and we use lavender oil in it for my 3 month old son and he sleep from 7pm till 7am every night! Love it

Purchased in January 2020 at ALDI for $25.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Tayla, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to leave a review. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

TMB1990
    TMB1990Western Australia

Easy to Use - Doesnt leave a great smell in a closed room

Purchased in October 2018 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $70.00.

Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Find out how Oricom AD50 Aroma Diffuser Night Light compares to other Air Fresheners & Deodorisers

Love it!

love this diffuser it’s so great for my girls room, I diffuse lavender every night and have the light on low. However it’s hard to see the water fill line

Purchased in May 2019.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care

Sarah
    SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this diffuser!

Love using the diffuser for my newborn son. Used with different essential oils and helps create a soothing environment. You can change the colours of the light and use as a night light. Highly recommend

Purchased in May 2019 at Oricom.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Sarah, thanks for the feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience with the AD50. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Amy
    Amyasked

my diffuser is making a humming noise as well as a dripping kind of noise... its my 3rd time using it, and I've cleaned it with citric acid as per the instructions. Any tips?? Quite an uncomfortable sound .

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, please give us a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to troubleshoot and assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

SCC
    SCCasked

My unit makes a noise like water dripping. Is this normal?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, we would love to discuss this with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Emily
    Emilyasked

I am just wondering if the night light function can be left on all night?

Tayla

Yes hun just click the first button not the second

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Emily, yes as per Tayla. Oricom Baby Care.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

• GTIN13: 9338161005628