Oricom CARE170

Oricom CARE170

5.0 from 1 review

Great for elderly people living on their own. We test it every couple of months and it works every time. Mum has only accidently set it off once in two years and it is easy to cancel and she just rang to say she was fine.
Excellent product, easy for my mum to use and no on going costs.
Would be nicer if slighlty longer range as my mum has a very big backyard and it won't reach to the end of the yard.

Have just installed the phone which works really well for outgoing calls. I have a problem in that it will not allow incoming calls. Those who try and phone in hear silence for a while followed by the disconnected sound. If we replace the phone with the old one normality is restored
https://oricom.com.au/support/ Try contacting oricom at above. They are very helpful. I never had any problems with my mother's phone.Hi Andy, thanks for the message. For this one, we would suggest that you give us a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist in troubleshooting the issue with you and will work to provide you with a solution. All the best, Oricom.

My Mum has had the Care 170 phone for about 6 years and lately the light keeps flashing we have checked and there are no messages on this phone as per the manual and the only way we can stop the light flashing is disconnect the phone and remove the batteries. Is there anything else we can do to stop this?
Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. We are sorry to hear of the issue you are experiencing, and would recommend that you please give Oricom Customer Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as they will be able to assist in troubleshooting the issue with you and working towards a solution. All the best, Oricom.Have you tried replacing the batteries with new ones? Just a thought?

.I would like to purchase an ORICOM Care170. Could you let me know where they are available and will I me able to purchase one online.
Hi, you can buy it directly from oricom.com.au website or can ring oricom and buy over the phone with credit card. I bought mine for my mother on line from their website and had no issues.Thanks for your information. I have just done that.

CARE170