Oricom DTX4200

Oricom DTX4200 Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

Welms

Welmsasked

Hi, on dual-receive mode, the sub-channel receive signal strength indicator only shows “half” strength. If I swap it so that the sub-channel now becomes the main channel, the receive signal strength indicator shows at “full” strength.

Is this by design or defect?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, due to tolerances of parts used in the receivers there can be some differences in received signal strength indications the receivers however, will meet the required sensitivity specifications. If you would like to discuss, please give us a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as a team member will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Jeremy P.

Jeremy P.asked

Hi, I have a DTX4200 unit around two weeks old and initially it seemed to work fine but now I can hear (receive) but no one can hear me, there is a audible noise when I push the PTT button heard on other devices (our hand held units) but no voice is heard, almost like the mic is not picking up the voice. Any Ideas??
Cheers
Jez

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Jez, thanks for the message. Sorry to hear of your recent experience. For this, we would recommend you give our locally based Oricom Support team a call 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST as the team will be able to troubleshoot with you. All the best, Oricom.

btdt

btdtasked

I seem to be having trouble with my hand piece the other party say that they do not get the full story i am telling even when i make sure i have the hand piece pushed in all the way ?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience, and would love to discuss this with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Luke G.

Luke G.asked

Can you run two separate antennas at once?
ie: 3db and 6.5db antenna.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Luke, thanks for the message. The DTX4200 is dual receive, which means it will receive two channels simultaneously through one antenna. The dual antenna radio you are meaning would be the Oricom UHF182. Check it out here: https://oricom.com.au/product/uhf182-5-watt-slimline-dual-antenna-system/

All the best, Oricom.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives