Oricom DTX4200

Oricom DTX4200 (page 2 of 2)

Fill

FillSydney, NSW

Unbelievable after Service

Purchased the DTX4200 and was very impressed with the unit. However I was having a small problem with the supplied antenna. I contacted Oricom and explained my concern. These people were so understanding and helpful and had a new antenna mailed to me that same day. I have never experienced such a quick resolution to a problem in all my life. Thank you Oricom I would give you 10 stars if it were possible. I would recommend your service and product to anybody who asks.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$350.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. Thanks so much for letting us know of your experience and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know. All the best with your future use. Oricom.

Frank and Terezia Varga

Frank and Terezia VargaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Product and Value

Purchased in February 2019 at 4WD Supacentre Online store.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and taking the time to review the Oricom radio and antennas. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom

All good will give another review once we finished our trip

I love thus product

Best product out for value, hasnt let me down excellent coverage no issues what so ever would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to buy another uhf, areal is awsome to would, definitely buying more of your products for my other vehicle's definitely worth the price of these units

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Technical SupportOricom

Hi Tyler, thanks so much for the review and for taking the time to let others know of your experience with the DTX4200. We are glad to hear the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom

UHF & VHF Radios

Find out how Oricom DTX4200 compares to other UHF & VHF Radios

Great unit, can listen to 2 channels at once.

I enjoy the feature of being able to talk and listen to 2 people at once. It is so easy to switch between conversations because the unit has a swap button on the hand piece. It also has individual volume controls on both channels. Great value for money and a fantastic warranty.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Technical SupportOricom

Hi Splurge, thanks for the message. We appreciate your feedback on the DTX4200 and for taking the time to let others know. We wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Welms

Welmsasked

Hi, on dual-receive mode, the sub-channel receive signal strength indicator only shows “half” strength. If I swap it so that the sub-channel now becomes the main channel, the receive signal strength indicator shows at “full” strength.

Is this by design or defect?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, due to tolerances of parts used in the receivers there can be some differences in received signal strength indications the receivers however, will meet the required sensitivity specifications. If you would like to discuss, please give us a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as a team member will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Jeremy P.

Jeremy P.asked

Hi, I have a DTX4200 unit around two weeks old and initially it seemed to work fine but now I can hear (receive) but no one can hear me, there is a audible noise when I push the PTT button heard on other devices (our hand held units) but no voice is heard, almost like the mic is not picking up the voice. Any Ideas??
Cheers
Jez

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Jez, thanks for the message. Sorry to hear of your recent experience. For this, we would recommend you give our locally based Oricom Support team a call 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST as the team will be able to troubleshoot with you. All the best, Oricom.

btdt

btdtasked

I seem to be having trouble with my hand piece the other party say that they do not get the full story i am telling even when i make sure i have the hand piece pushed in all the way ?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience, and would love to discuss this with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

CategoryUHF & VHF Radios