Oricom DTX4200

Oricom DTX4200

MPN: DTX4200

Speaker not loud enough

We got the dtx4200 because of the 2 channel option and we love it. The bit that sucks is the speaker isn't loud enough, we really have to be holding the mic to hear what's being said.

Purchased in June 2020.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Brent, thanks for the review and passing on your feedback. We assure you that this will be passed on and we are always developing new improvements on our products. Stay tuned. Oricom

Review collected in partnership with Oricom

Paul cross

Paul crossasked

Hi my DTX-4200 has no power to the hand set it has power to the unit but no power to the hand control. When I first installed it it worked for about 2 days then stopped working all fuses are OK and power to the unit. This is my second one now the first had the same problem. I have replaced the whole lot including the antenna ANU 110 under warranty is there something I'm doing wrong or is there just a bad batch out there please help I'm running out of patience with this unit

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, we would like to discuss this with you and uncover what the issue is. Please contact our locally based team on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Welms

Welmsasked

Hi, on dual-receive mode, the sub-channel receive signal strength indicator only shows “half” strength. If I swap it so that the sub-channel now becomes the main channel, the receive signal strength indicator shows at “full” strength.

Is this by design or defect?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, due to tolerances of parts used in the receivers there can be some differences in received signal strength indications the receivers however, will meet the required sensitivity specifications. If you would like to discuss, please give us a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as a team member will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Jeremy P.

Jeremy P.asked

Hi, I have a DTX4200 unit around two weeks old and initially it seemed to work fine but now I can hear (receive) but no one can hear me, there is a audible noise when I push the PTT button heard on other devices (our hand held units) but no voice is heard, almost like the mic is not picking up the voice. Any Ideas??
Cheers
Jez

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Jez, thanks for the message. Sorry to hear of your recent experience. For this, we would recommend you give our locally based Oricom Support team a call 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST as the team will be able to troubleshoot with you. All the best, Oricom.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

CategoryUHF & VHF Radios