Oricom DTX4200

Oricom DTX4200

Darryl

DarrylPerth, WA

Exactly want I wanted

This is a great unit and it fits perfectly in my Prado, good functionality with channel switching. Controls are easy to operate especially with the backlit display. I’m really happy with this purchase

Purchased in September 2020 for A$469.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We appreciate the review and the time taken to let others know of your experience with the UHF. All the best, Oricom.

Welms

WelmsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Dual Receive feature but outsmart by a premium handheld.

Purchased in August 2020 at Oricom for A$382.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and feedback, and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Ed Tuyl

Ed Tuyl

Good Product

When hand piece plugged in did not work, Turns out after fault finding that the plug on the hand piece does not make tight contact on the unit even after the finger tightening process. I would appreciate Oricoms agent in Darwin to take a look if one is available.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Ed, thanks for the message. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom.

UHF & VHF Radios

Find out how Oricom DTX4200 compares to other UHF & VHF Radios

Jenko

JenkoHunter Region, NSW

Great product

Bought this and matched with the town and country antenna. Can not fault it. Use It on the tracks and highway. That’s all I really have to say about it! Lol get one.

Purchased in June 2019 at TJM for A$280.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and feedback. We wish you all the best with your future use! Oricom.

Welms

Welmsasked

Hi, on dual-receive mode, the sub-channel receive signal strength indicator only shows “half” strength. If I swap it so that the sub-channel now becomes the main channel, the receive signal strength indicator shows at “full” strength.

Is this by design or defect?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, due to tolerances of parts used in the receivers there can be some differences in received signal strength indications the receivers however, will meet the required sensitivity specifications. If you would like to discuss, please give us a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as a team member will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Jeremy P.

Jeremy P.asked

Hi, I have a DTX4200 unit around two weeks old and initially it seemed to work fine but now I can hear (receive) but no one can hear me, there is a audible noise when I push the PTT button heard on other devices (our hand held units) but no voice is heard, almost like the mic is not picking up the voice. Any Ideas??
Cheers
Jez

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Jez, thanks for the message. Sorry to hear of your recent experience. For this, we would recommend you give our locally based Oricom Support team a call 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST as the team will be able to troubleshoot with you. All the best, Oricom.

btdt

btdtasked

I seem to be having trouble with my hand piece the other party say that they do not get the full story i am telling even when i make sure i have the hand piece pushed in all the way ?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience, and would love to discuss this with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

CategoryUHF & VHF Radios