Oricom OBH930 Nursery Pal Glow+

VerifiedMPN:OBH930
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

Hi There,
Can I purchase an additional power cord for the monitor? I would like to have a 2nd for downstairs.
Thanks,
Rachael

Oricom   DM

Hey Rachael, thanks for the message. Absolutely you can purchase an additional power cord. Please give us a call 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST and the team can arrange this for you.

Kaylah D.
Kaylah D.

Hi i was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the night light. I turn it on and then it turns its self off but says its still on on the parents unit. I want it to stay on over night.

Oricom   DM

Hey Kaylah, thanks for the message. We would recommend contacting our locally based Oricom Support Team 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEST as they will be able to troubleshoot with you. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Shearna H.
Shearna H.

Bought the omicom nursery pal glow and the camera isn’t working. Nothing like spending $300 on a baby monitor only for the camera to not work! What the actual heck! Nothing I do fixes the problem. I have tried resetting everything, taking the battery out, can’t re-pair in because it won’t allow you to remove camera 1. How do I fix this or get a refund?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, we would love to assist you with this. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, oricom.

Tessa C.
Tessa C.

Hi there

I have the oricom nursery pal glow. I am finding the temperature gauge on the monitor very wrong. I have the aircon on in my house at 20 degrees and several other thermometers confirm the temperature is indeed 20 degrees. But the monitor keeps showing the temperature at 24 or 25 degrees. How can this be fixed please?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, we would love to discuss this with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom.

Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.

I am having the same issue

kayla m.
kayla m.

My temperature is always 6+ degrees warmer than it is. It was like this from the get go purchased 2023. Very disappointed this function does not work on such an expensive device.

tneervoort313
tneervoort313

My camera constantly shows in the 30s also minimum 6 degrees more than actual temperature. Not to mention how dangerous this is for our babies as we dress based on temp…

Sara

Is there a way to turn down the microphone sensitivity? It picks up my daughters white noise so it comes through the parent screen constantly. Our previous oricom would switch off after about 20 seconds. Really annoying to have the sound coming through the screen all night. I dont want to turn the sound off cause that defeats the whole point of having the monitor for when my daughter makes a noise. Thanks!

Oricom   DM

Hi there, please give our locally based Oricom a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist with this. All the best, Oricom.

Sara

I just wanted to confirm that this monitor allows for split screen view for when you have two bubs? Thank you

CASSIE
CASSIE

Hey Sara it does have the split screen option :)

Liz
Liz

Why is there no Vox on this monitor? Thats the biggest plus of Oricom monitors. Can this be added somehow?

Oricom   DM

Hi Liz, sorry but it cannot be added to this product. All the best, Oricom.

Arty S.
Arty S.

Does anyone know if 2 people can have the app at the same time? The Kodak app will kick me out when hubby logs in. Not a huge deal, but just a nice to know thing.

wendyp
wendyp

The description of the item on their website states you can have the app on 2 smart devices for free. My understanding is that any subsequent accounts would be at an additional cost.

Hi Arty, as Wendy suggested above. Thanks - Oricom

Emily H.
Emily H.

Does it have a VOX function?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, no this model does not include VOX functionality. Oricom.

Nat D
Nat D

Is the night light/mood light on the camera able to be turned off?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, yes of course. Please give us a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, oricom.

Emma
Emma

How the heck is it wall mounted ? Didn't come with anything in the box to wall mount. Does the camera have to always be plugged in to function or what is battery life?

Oricom   DM

Hi Emma, the unit is wall mountable with optional accessories through the thread on the base of the camera unit. On the Oricom website, search for the 2B0135 which is the compatible bracket for wall mounting. The camera does need to be plugged in to function, as there is no battery contained in this unit. All the best, Oricom.

lola
lola

Hi,
Are all oricom cameras compatible with this unit? I have a secure 860 camera. Will I be able to pair it with this model as an extra camera?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, no the units are not compatible. The cameras that are compatible with this unit include the OBH930PTZ and OBHFCU. Oricom.

Luke J.
Luke J.

Hi are the ambient sounds white noise, or something else? Thanks

Oricom   DM

Hi there, the sounds are classified as soothing nature sounds, not white noise. Oricom.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives