Flashes while charging
We bought the cat night light a few weeks ago. Our baby isn't even born yet and already it is not working perfectly. We charged it straight away and it worked fine. After about a week, we noticed that when charging it flashes and it gets really annoying! It is not a good flashing. It's like the power to it is tripping. But it still works fine other than that so I am not totally disappointed. I just need to find somewhere to hide it while it's charging so it doesn't give someone a seizure!
Great light worth the money for all the well designed features
We took it away with us a couple of times over the Summer. Its pretty small, light weight and so handy to have in some elses home or hotel if you need to get around during the night. It also gives peace and reassurance to my small children knowing the light is there and they can use it and reach it. My Toddler went to sleep with it a few times and it was so easy. Thinking i could have spent hours getting her to go down whilst she was over tired and in a strange house. I just gave her the light which was a treat to take into bed and she settled quickly looking at the change of colours in the soft light.
I like the the material it is a soft BPA free plastic. There are no rough or sharp edges, no cords and it is easy for little ones to hold. It doesnt get hot.
There is the auto colour changing mode or you can select a colour from Red, Green, Blue.
There is a timer so it saves power and the battery itself will last a night. I think its about 8 -10 hours.
Wireless Charging! No need to fumble for a cord or usb, just pop it back on the plate that has a little glow on it so you can always find it. The plate is small and the whole thing takes up a really small amount of space.
I did think it was a bit expensive for its size and the fact its just a night light. But really its been so well thought out, i can use it as a bit of a torch if i need to find dummy during the night. its easy to take out. its safe to use and i can leave it in the room with out a fear of cords or burning or breaking by my toddler