Oricom PRO610-1

bad choice

Marlene S.Oricom

Jeff B.

Jeff B.asked

I am trying to set the phone up from start.
In trying to set up the Date and Time i keep getting a message 'base not available'.

Grumpy666

Sorry I can’t help I was not happy with my Oricom phone so I returned it and bought a Uniden hearing impaired phone instead, it was cheaper and works fine. You should google your problem there is usually a YouTube clip to help with just about anything.

Marlene S.Oricom

Hi Jeff, we are here to help you set up your Pro610 Cordless Phone. Please give our support team a call on 1300 889 785 and they will be happy to help. All the best, Oricom.

Rod L.

Rod L.asked

Can I change frequency on pro610. I am hear crossed lines over nbn when phone plugged in phone port of modem

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Rod, it sounds like a line issue and not an issue with the phone itself. We would suggest that you make contact with your supplier to have the issue resolved. Regarding the frequency issue, no it cannot be changed. All the best, Oricom.

Rod L.

Rod L.asked

Oricom I.Oricom

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

CategoryHome Phones