Oricom PRO610-1

Oricom PRO610-1

2.8

Oricom

Good for hard of hearing as several ways to use handset. However the long term reliability poor as earlier Oricom unit had had to be replaced..
Not that easy for unfamiliar users to engage speaker phone.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Keith, thanks for the review and feedback. We appreciate you taking the time. All the best, Oricom.

corky

corkyMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

My Aunt's new phone.

I purchased this phone for my invalid aunt, living in a nursing home.....she is vision impaired and this is the only phone she can see to use......Plus the audio and other features of the phone really help with her communication out side the institution.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$175.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the review and feedback, and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom.

Peter Day

Peter DayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

BAD CHOICE - I was hoping for a good phone, but I was wrong!

The Oricom PRO610-1 did not live up to its promises. Sound quality is average. When Boost is enabled, the person who I'm talking to can hardly hear me. Tried using a headset, and the buzzing/hum was very annoying. Did all of the tests to ensure that this interference wasn't caused locally. Button Beeps work on one phone, but not the other. Even got a replacement handset (free of charge) to find out it was doing the exact same thing. Don't waste your money for these overpriced pieces of rubbish. I have since gone out and brought a phone from a more popular brand, which is what I should have done in the first place.
Unfortunately, the Oricom PRO610-1 phones will be going into the bin!

Home Phones

Find out how Oricom PRO610-1 compares to other Home Phones

Grumpy666AU

bad choice

Tech SupportOricom

Jeff B.

Jeff B.asked

I am trying to set the phone up from start.
In trying to set up the Date and Time i keep getting a message 'base not available'.

Grumpy666

Sorry I can’t help I was not happy with my Oricom phone so I returned it and bought a Uniden hearing impaired phone instead, it was cheaper and works fine. You should google your problem there is usually a YouTube clip to help with just about anything.

Tech SupportOricom

Hi Jeff, we are here to help you set up your Pro610 Cordless Phone. Please give our support team a call on 1300 889 785 and they will be happy to help. All the best, Oricom.

Rod L.

Rod L.asked

Can I change frequency on pro610. I am hear crossed lines over nbn when phone plugged in phone port of modem

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Rod, it sounds like a line issue and not an issue with the phone itself. We would suggest that you make contact with your supplier to have the issue resolved. Regarding the frequency issue, no it cannot be changed. All the best, Oricom.

Rod L.

Rod L.asked

Technical SupportOricom

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives