Oricom PRO910-1

Oricom PRO910-1

2.0 from 1 review

Crappy Cordless Hand Set

Back in May 2013 I was advised by Australian Hearing to purchased the Oricom Pro 910-1 phone package because I have a severe hearing problem and the phones would suite me, but I have had heaps of trouble with the cordless phone. The base set is not a problem, but the cordless phone is another story. It would not charge, or hold it's charge, it was replaced in 2015 and only worked for approximately 2 years.

So here now in April 2017 I contacted Oricom in Sydney to advise them that I have not been able to use this crappy cordless hand set for about 18 months and after emails and phone calls I was told to buy another Oricom cordless hand set. Wow ! what a joke !! I told them I would not purchase another phone from them and I would not recommend their rubbish.
So be warned and beware, their phones are not as good as they say.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

to get rid of the echo
Got no idea cause they're all the same, just rubbish phonesHi there, thanks for the message. Could you please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.