Oricom SC50

Oricom SC50

Rees

ReesTownsville

Great monitor just the power pack faulty

Marlene S.Oricom

did not last for more than six month

The set seems quite bad quality. Very light plastic, parent unit keeps falling out of station. The audio did not work properly when we were more than 50 meters away ( I think it was even less than 50 meters, since we were only in our back yard). Battery in parent unit does not last for more than a couple of hours. Now it is completely broke and we are looking for a new one.
inexpensive

Harvs42

Harvs42Perth

Hit and miss

We bought this monitor for our older children as we wanted the movement monitor for our newborn. When the system worked it was great with clear audio and it never cut out. However, there were many times when the handset and base wouldn’t ‘connect’ and we had to remove the batteries and reset the system. It only took a few minutes to do but it’s a frustrating thing to try and do when the little ones are sound asleep.
Cost, clarity of audio
Inconsistent

Richard13

Richard13Benalla Vic

Great inexpensive product that works!

I bought this product woondering whether it would deliver.
It does, and audio and build is of high quality.

Features such as the ability to use both sender and receive mobile(ly)with batteries is great, as is the handy hanging clips that fold out.

Incorporates a night light and remote alarm beeper to summon help with that really dirty nappy!

10/10. Would recommend to anyone.
Rihcard
Good quality and works very well

savannahp

savannahpAU

Perfect monitor at an awesome price!

I got this for $50 on sale from toys r us, and it's been everything I needed! Small enough to sit on the window or dresser and is able to be plugged in or use batteries ( which is perfect for when bubs is sleeping in the car at home!)
I have had no interference or static what so ever and it's very clear and picks up even the slightest noise.
I used it for downstairs while I was upstairs and could even take it outside with me, the parent monitor beeps if it is out of range or has a flat battery which is great . Battery lasts a fair while. Nighlight isn't too bright which is good.
No static, great battery, very clear reception, portable with batteries, cheap compared to others
Nothing yet

cdditzel

cdditzel3 Gillham Terrace Glenden Qld 4743

Great Baby Monitor

Compact, reliable and doesn't pick up any other signal from any other monitor. Very clear and prefect baby monitor if you don't want to spend a fortune. Has a nightlight and volume control. Also can be used at a distance so if you are out hanging the washing on the line you can still hear your baby with no static interference.
Small and reliable monitor which has all you need to listen to your baby in sumbler

SarahN

SarahNasked

Hi - my wee babe was having a wee play with our monitor and now it seems to be in 'page function' .... But I don't know how to change it back!? Pls help :)

Hi Sarah,

If you can please do a reset on the unit for me it should fix the issue that you are having. To do this you will need to disconnect the baby monitor and take the batteries out of the parent unit. Leave disconnected for 30 minutes, reconnect then try again.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives