Oricom Secure 55

Oricom Secure 55

3.0 from 1 review

me59Perth

Does the job, but wouldn't recommend

I bought this baby monitor because I had accidentally broken our other one. I didn't want to spend much money because we don't use it a lot, so I bought this one. The sound quality is fine, but the batteries do not last long - only a few hours (spread over a couple of uses) then it needs to be charged again. The parent unit beeps and red light flashes the same way for low batteries and when it is not connected to the baby unit, so that is a bit confusing. When the parent unit is on the charger, the light flashes red whether it is switched on or off, so that is also confusing - it is hard to tell if is on or not - unless baby is making noise. So it does the job (i.e. I can hear baby when he wakes up), but there are better ones available.

Lorraine Brenton

Lorraine Brentonasked

Are both these parts battery operated?

me59

No, the part in the baby's room is plugged in (no batteries). The parent monitor has rechargeable batteries.

Oricom
Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Lorraine, thanks for the message. For the Secure 55, the baby unit requires being plugged into the mains power (no batteries), whereas the parent unit requires 2 x AAA batteries (supplied). Hope this helps. All the best, Oricom Baby Care

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors