Oricom Secure 715

Oricom Secure 715

Cassandra K.

Cassandra K.

Peace of mind

This is such a great baby monitor, the quality of the image and the audio is fantastic.
So quick and easy to set up.
Highly recommend this product for all families for peace of mind!

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Cassandra, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. All the best, Oricom Baby Care

The best monitor I have ever used

The range is amazing, I am still in range when I’m in my back yard which I have never had before with another monitor, it was so simple to set up and the clarity and audio is amazing.

Purchased in June 2019 at Shopping Express.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Stephanie, thanks for the feedback and review. We appreciate the comments and wish you all the best with your future use. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Mikaela

MikaelaNorth Queensland, QLD

Simple monitor that does everything you need

This monitor was very to set up ! Nice and light and easy to take when travelling. The device has very clear audio and while a small screen quite a clear image. The monitor rests on black screen and when it detects audio flicks onto screen mode. Perfect for us to keep an eye on our boys shared room.

Purchased in July 2019.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Mikaela, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

The.gutsy.mummy

The.gutsy.mummySouthwest, VIC

Love this product!!

I’m very happy with this monitor I have four kids and have never had a video monitor and WOW so much more peace of mind. I recently moved bubs from our room to her room which is down stairs and this makes life so much easier I can check the camera and know if she needs me to come down or if I can just let her self settle back to sleep. I’ve had no problems with range even though our rooms are a fair distance apart. I especially like the VOX selection which means I can set the volume of what I hear and am not woken by sounds of her just stirring but once she cries I am alerted. Really loving this monitor thanks Oricom

Purchased in July 2019.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Tulua T.

Tulua T.asked

My audio doesnt work ? Anyone have this problem aswell ?

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. Please give us a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

MamaLouasked

Hi,
Just wondering if i buy this product and an additional camera unit to put in a different child's room, will i be able to see and hear audiovisual input from both cameras at the same time on the receiving parent unit (like a split screen view). Thanks

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi MamaLou, thanks for the message. Unfortunately not, as the two audio feeds coming through at the same time would be impossible to differentiate between. The unit screen is only 2.4" and so does not include a split screen, as the image would be too small. Instead, the unit utilises a scan mode, where every 10 seconds, the audio and video feed cycles between connected cameras. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

MamaLou

Thanks very much for your reply. I think that function would still work well for us :)

Oricom I.Oricom

Thats fantastic and glad to hear it! All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Maureen A.

Maureen A.asked

Hi, is the base camera able to work on batteries? Or only electricity plugged? Thanks

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. The camera unit requires power from the mains, and is not battery operated. We hope that helps! All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives