Oricom Secure 715

Oricom Secure 715

Peace of mind

This is such a great baby monitor, the quality of the image and the audio is fantastic.
So quick and easy to set up.
Highly recommend this product for all families for peace of mind!

Battery Life
Hi Cassandra, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. All the best, Oricom Baby Care

The best monitor I have ever used

The range is amazing, I am still in range when I’m in my back yard which I have never had before with another monitor, it was so simple to set up and the clarity and audio is amazing.

Purchased in June 2019 at Shopping Express.

Battery Life
Hi Stephanie, thanks for the feedback and review. We appreciate the comments and wish you all the best with your future use. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Simple monitor that does everything you need

This monitor was very to set up ! Nice and light and easy to take when travelling. The device has very clear audio and while a small screen quite a clear image. The monitor rests on black screen and when it detects audio flicks onto screen mode. Perfect for us to keep an eye on our boys shared room.

Purchased in July 2019.

Battery Life
Hi Mikaela, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Love this product!!

I’m very happy with this monitor I have four kids and have never had a video monitor and WOW so much more peace of mind. I recently moved bubs from our room to her room which is down stairs and this makes life so much easier I can check the camera and know if she needs me to come down or if I can just let her self settle back to sleep. I’ve had no problems with range even though our rooms are a fair distance apart. I especially like the VOX selection which means I can set the volume of what I hear and am not woken by sounds of her just stirring but once she cries I am alerted. Really loving this monitor thanks Oricom

Purchased in July 2019.

Video Quality
Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.