Oricom Secure SC705

Oricom Secure SC705

Zoe M

Zoe MAdelaide

So perfect for our small but growing family!

This baby monitor has been great for us! It’s a great price! The quality is great and helps me clearly see my baby in her cot! It works no matter where I am in my house! I cannot fault it!
So easy to set up just plug in and go! Plus if you have multiple babies you can set up multiple cameras for the one monitor!

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Zoe, thanks for the message and review. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Great base model video monitor

Have had my monitor for nearly 3 years and the picture is great.
Unfortantly the sound did stop working on parent unit so contacted oricom for warranty claim.
all the staff i dealt with were friendly and healpful and replaced monitor with no hassle.
Would highly recomend oricom products, such a great company.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Sarah, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

N Watson

N WatsonAU

Ok for a not to expensive monitor

I purchased an oricom monitor with my first baby and it was fantastic. It didn't have the camera but the sound quality was excellent. So i thought i would be getting the same quality from oricom with the video monitor i bought. The picture is ok but there is a constant buzzing noise and the sounds quality is not good at all. Really bad echoing. I mainly use it for the camera. It has a zoom function and night vision which is handy. It doesn't have the room temperature which my other one bad and was very handy. This is a very basic video monitor. You get what you pay for.

HayleyN

HayleyNAdelaide

Unreliable

I've been using this baby monitor for 4.5 months and I am about to return it for a second time!
The first time I had to return it was due to the battery shorting out and burnt! The whole monitor smelt burnt, so I returned it and received a new one.
Now I am using the second monitor and it is not turning on, even after few days of trouble shooting it. I am not going to get this brand again I am going to get my money back and buy something more reliable and safe.