Oricom Secure895 5" Video Baby Monitor

• Audio Quality
  • Video Quality
Bnot1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not safe for 2 or more kids

The only way you can have this setup for more than one child/room is to have it on the scan mode to flick every 15 seconds back and forth.
I don't believe this is safe as what if you miss something in the other room during the scan time. I am really really disappointed as I have spent a large sum of money on this and too anxious to put my newborn in her room.

Purchased in June 2020 at Baby Bunting for $299.00.

I have discussed....

Sheridan
SheridanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor quality!!

Stopped working 5 months after we got it due to the charging in the parent unit. Used it until we couldn’t no more, got a replacement and within 2 months the same thing has happened. Wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone. Customer service at oricom was good but don’t have the time to keep sending back faulty monitor and paying for delivery cost to return.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting for $280.00.

LeeG
LeeGPerth, WA

Shocking, terrible, disgusting product

We are now on to our second one after the shop blamed user error the first time. The second one now only 5 months old has about a week to go until it is also worthless. I sent an email to Oricom support after reading the reviews to give them a chance but after a response asking for proof of purchase we have not heard back. Please buy a different brand and save yourself the headaches.

Purchased in August 2020 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $280.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Baby Monitors

Find out how Oricom Secure895 5" Video Baby Monitor compares to other Baby Monitors

JessP
JessPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stops panning and the monitor doesn’t hold charge

Not satisfied with the product at all. Had the camera replaced due to it stopping panning within a few months and now the replacement won’t pan. The monitor wouldn’t charge properly and the cable falls out. Now it won’t charge at all and only works when plugged in = nightmare. So unreliable and disappointing

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting for $279.00.

daniel245Victoria

Poor Warranty Support

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting for $367.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, we would love to follow up this with you. Could you please message through your Oricom Support reference no. and the team will be in touch. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

daniel245

Have sent you a message with the reference number.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Tania J.
Tania J.Perth, WA

Camera stops panning after 1 month

Camera stopped panning after a month. Googled to troubleshoot and found countless others with the same problem. Wouldn’t offer refund. Only replacement. When I asked if I could get a refund if the second camera fails I was told I was outside the purchase warranty for a refund (I purchased on sale in Nov 2019, baby born was in January 2020, we only started to use the Camera in May when baby moved to the cot.) I wish I had read the reviews prior to purchase.

Purchased in November 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $436.05.

CABHunter Region, NSW

Costumer service was not helpful at all!

I purchased this monitor for quite a lot of money, and the charging port at the back of the monitor has broken after only 4 weeks of being used. Oricom refuse to replace it even when under warranty. Very poor quality and horrible costumer service.

Purchased in January 2020 at Baby Bunting.

Tech SupportOricom

Thanks for your feedback. We would like to make contact with you to discuss this further. Please DM your details and we will get our support team to contact you directly. All the best Oricom Baby Care.

CAB

I’ve already spoken to Matt from costumer service and he refused to take any blame for the faulty product.

Oricom Secure 895 baby monitor is absolutely useless and not worth the money you pay!

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $280.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Aly, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience with the product, and would love to assist you in this. Please message through your Support reference no. and Oricom Support will be in touch to resolve. Oricom Baby Care.

lpkustom
lpkustomHunter Region, NSW

Look elsewhere and save yourself the trouble!

We've had intermittent issues with this product where the receiver just doesn't receive a decent signal from the camera and all we hear is a loud crackling of static.
Stupidly we decided to purchase a second camera seeing as we already had the other one. Well the second camera won't even show a picture...the room is only 4 metres from where we are and we can't even get a signal. Absolute rubbish product and the fact that they are allowed to sell it at that price is a disgrace.
Save your money and look elsewhere. I wish we did.

Purchased in April 2020 at Baby Bunting Online store for $295.00.

Melissa J.
Melissa J.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst Baby Product I Own

This monitor has caused more stress than good. We are already onto our second monitor as the parent screen charger has stopped working. Tonight our new monitor has just stopped charger through the night and the screen has gone flat. Oricom make it very difficult to get a refund or exchange and instead ask questions like are you using the correct charging port and try to make it your fault that the product is faulty.

Purchased in December 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $200.00.

VickyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother

Monitor has terrible battery life. I feel like I constantly have to plug it in for it to work for a few hours which defeats the purpose of having a monitor if i can't take it with me half the time.
The lullabies barely work for baby to hear. It's also frozen a few times and it's brand new.
Wouldn't bother.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Vicky, thanks for the message. We would love to discuss with you, so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Vicky

Have just called to have ANOTHER monitor replaced. This is a joke and actually makes me feel unsafe that I cannot see my baby. This will be the third monitor I will be using in a matter of a few months.

RachPerth, WA

Terrible monitor.

Purchased in May 2019 at Baby Bunting Online store for $219.00.

Rach

As I said above, some of us don't have time during the day to give you a call so it would've been easier to contact someone through email.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Rach, if you could send through your best email address and Oricom Support will be in touch. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Baby G
Baby GSydney

Would give -5 stars if possible

Tiny field of view. Doesn't look down at bub but can look at the ceiling. Constant feedback if you want sound on. Bright lights on monitor cant be turned off.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $290.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Really disappointed in this monitor

Really disappointed in this monitor. I have had the monitor for two years. The first time round I needed one replaced under warranty as the screen suddenly turned green after a few months and could not be fixed.
Everything worked fine and then Ive since had my second baby and the monitor freezes on an image regularly or the screen is entirely black. Also the charge lasts less then 5 minutes now. I also have the same issue with the sound and the lullaby being overly loud on the monitor but barely a noise in the babies room. Seems to be problem after problem with this monitor. Will be doing more research to go buy a different brand now!

Purchased at Baby Bunting for $300.00.

Don't bother

Rubbish product - camera flicks from black and white to colour even in a fully lit room, lullabies can't be heard through the camera but are ridiculously loud through parent unit, if baby cries the sound is extremely muffled and hard to hear. I've called up and support have sent me a replacement camera which was worse than the first one and then a whole new unit which is equally bad so now they're 'testing' one before they're sending it to see if it's just the design or if there is an issue on my end (which I'm sure there's not).

Bottom line I wish I'd never bought the thing and I'll have to buy a different one before baby goes in his own room.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $499.00.

Kmb
Kmbasked

We habe the same issue as another has posted in relation to the Sc895. Our original parent unit will not charge as the cord no longer connects properly it just falls out of the unit. We no longerhave our receipt for this although only 12 months old. Please advise which parent units other than the 895 we can use which will be compatible with our 895 cameras?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We would recommend contacting our locally based Oricom Support team 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEDT as the team will be able to assist you. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Ben P.
Ben P.asked

Hi there, my SECURE895 monitor is showing bright colors for all objects but shows baby/adult bodies as a dark black blue. Is there a mode it is stuck in or has the monitor failing.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Ben, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

M Simpson
M Simpsonasked

Hi - the parent unit continuously freezes? At least twice a night, I have it plugged in to the charger and on all night and need to reset using a needle. Surely it shouldn't be freezing!!

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience, and for this one, we would recommend that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

See all Oricom Secure895 5" Video Baby Monitor questions

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors
TypeVideo & Audio
Features2-way Communication, Ambient Sounds, Infrared Camera, Lullabies and Room Temperature Monitor
Screen Size 5"