Oricom Secure895 5" Video Baby Monitor

Oricom Secure895 5" Video Baby Monitor (page 2 of 2)

MPN: SC895

• Battery Life
  • Connectivity / Reliability
  • Audio Quality
  • Video Quality

Don't bother

Rubbish product - camera flicks from black and white to colour even in a fully lit room, lullabies can't be heard through the camera but are ridiculously loud through parent unit, if baby cries the sound is extremely muffled and hard to hear. I've called up and support have sent me a replacement camera which was worse than the first one and then a whole new unit which is equally bad so now they're 'testing' one before they're sending it to see if it's just the design or if there is an issue on my end (which I'm sure there's not).

Bottom line I wish I'd never bought the thing and I'll have to buy a different one before baby goes in his own room.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $499.00.

Oricom BabySense7 Breathing Movement Monitor

Looking for Baby Monitors?

Read the reviews for Oricom BabySense7 Breathing Movement Monitor

Ad
Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Regretful purchase

The lullabies/white noise and the left button don’t work. The display also keeps flickering between colour and black and white even though the room is well lit during the day.

Purchased in April 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Functionality
Battery Life
Connectivity / Reliability
Audio Quality
Video Quality
Wiebe W.Perth, WA

Keep looking

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $364.00.

Wiebe W.

Will be calling today. Not because I have any hopes of fixing this dog of a product, but because baby bunting isn't authorised to allow Oricom returns until we have the tech support code you provide!

Baby Monitors

Find out how Oricom Secure895 5" Video Baby Monitor compares to other Baby Monitors

"Dont bother with this Baby Monitor!!!"

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear that and would ask the you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Clicking noise coming from machine

So disappointing with this monitor. first night using & had to turn off as all we kept hearing was buzzing and clicking sounds. Returning first thing Monday morning. Would not recommend.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Sharon, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear that and would ask the you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 1300 889 785 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Sharon
Sharon

I have brought the monitor back to baby bunting. Expecting to hear about a full refund later today.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Melissa
MelissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Depends on which unit you get from the store

The first Oricom SC895 we purchased was broken - there was no sound and the zoom function did not work. We called Oricom, they were great and gave us a reference number to get it replaced from where we purchased it. The second monitor we got was much better however the sound is still of low quality and is very quiet and muffled. I wish we could turn the sound up further as I have to pay close attention to be able to hear the baby making sounds even when it is on maximum volume. It's possible we got another dud monitor but I cannot be bothered to go through the process of returning it again. The video itself is great, love the night vision and large screen. If the sound was louder I would give the monitor a higher rating.

Purchased in June 2019.

Oricom BabySense7 Breathing Movement Monitor

Looking for Baby Monitors?

Read the reviews for Oricom BabySense7 Breathing Movement Monitor

Ad
MotterNorth Queensland, QLD

Great unit

I love the unit but is there supposed to be any noise coming from the unit when there is no noise it’s like a buzzing sound I wouldn’t be able to sleep with this noise I’d have to have the volume off thanks

Motter

It’s coming from the main unit it’s like a fuzzy buzzing sound I thought there would be no noise unless there was a movement or bubs crying

See all Oricom Secure895 5" Video Baby Monitor reviews

Kmb
Kmbasked

We habe the same issue as another has posted in relation to the Sc895. Our original parent unit will not charge as the cord no longer connects properly it just falls out of the unit. We no longerhave our receipt for this although only 12 months old. Please advise which parent units other than the 895 we can use which will be compatible with our 895 cameras?

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We would recommend contacting our locally based Oricom Support team 02 4574 8888 8am-6pm Mon-Fri AEDT as the team will be able to assist you. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

Ben P.
Ben P.asked

Hi there, my SECURE895 monitor is showing bright colors for all objects but shows baby/adult bodies as a dark black blue. Is there a mode it is stuck in or has the monitor failing.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Ben, we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

M Simpson
M Simpsonasked

Hi - the parent unit continuously freezes? At least twice a night, I have it plugged in to the charger and on all night and need to reset using a needle. Surely it shouldn't be freezing!!

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We are sorry to hear of your experience, and for this one, we would recommend that you give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist you in this. All the best, Oricom Baby Care.

See all Oricom Secure895 5" Video Baby Monitor questions

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

CategoryBaby Monitors
TypeVideo & Audio
Features2-way Communication, Ambient Sounds, Infrared Camera, Lullabies and Room Temperature Monitor
Screen Size 5"