Oricom TPS9 External Tyre Pressure Monitoring System

Listing monitored by Oricom

4.3

Ellie H.
Ellie H.Queensland

Great tyre pressure monitoring unit

This is such a cool product! It literally took me 10 minutes to install and she was good to go. It gives you a live tyre reading when the car is on which is super handy when deflating tyres before going on the beach.
It has built in solar therefore it charges itself and as long as it’s not raining for days on end, you won’t ever need to charge it.
I am yet to have any problems with this unit and am very happy with it so far.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Ellie, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Oricom

Neil C.
Neil C.Mid North Coast, NSW

A peace of mind unit

I found the unit easy to install, the readout was clear and easy to read and could be placed in a suitable position on the dash, solar is a great idea. Have never had a problem with the unit, the instructions were easy to follow.

Purchased in April 2019.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Oricom.

Other Car Accessories

Very good unit, accurate readout

Overall it is a great product, the fact it is already set up and no wires required is great. My only negative feedback is that the display is hard to read while wearing polarized sun glasses and the nut for the dust covers makes it harder to inflate/deflate tires.

Purchased in February 2020.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Aaron, thanks for the message. We appreciate the feedback, and wish you all the very best with your future use. Oricom.

Demaresi69Far North Queensland, QLD

Great unit and NOT expensive

Purchased in April 2020 for $199.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review, and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the very best with your future use. Oricom.

Demaresi69

Am today, (23rd June 2020) ordering a second unit for my wifes car as she never checks the tyre pressures at the servo (claims she is too busy) so I can check the status any time after she comes home. Otherwise the tyres are never checked.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks so much for letting us know! Thats awesome to hear and wish you all the best! Oricom.

Car Accessories

Find out how Oricom TPS9 External Tyre Pressure Monitoring System compares to other Car Accessories

Practical

Very tidy and efficient unit and accurate compared to other gauges. Great that the ranges for warnings can be personally set. The only annoying thing is that you have to obtain 25 km/hour before it works. I would like to know pressures before I drive in the morning especially when off-road

Purchased in May 2020 for $200.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Paul, thanks for the message and for sending through your feedback. We do appreciate it! Oricom

Mathew Oneill
Mathew OneillHunter Region, NSW

The nut that goes on the wheel

Need to come up with a better i dear instead of the nut course you have to remove it all the time you pump up your tyres at the servos thanks

Purchased for $199.00.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Matthew, thanks for the review and for the feedback. We appreciate your comments and much appreciated for taking the time to review. All the best, Oricom.

Ken W
Ken Wasked

Can this model be used on a caravan i.e. does it have sufficient signal range from sensors to monitor?

Demaresi69

Hi Ken W, I dont know if it will work, I may just try it out and let you know. The TPMS has oly 4 channels (inputs) so one for each car wheel. If you have a trailer, single or dual axle, a second unit would need to be purchased. I like my TPS9 so much, I bought one for the wifes car as well as my 4WD. We have a small caravan, single axle so only 2 wheels and we are going away next weekend 11th and 12th of September so will fit my wifes sensors and display on to my two caravan tyres and move the display ont my (4WD) dashboard to see how it works. Ken, I ask if you be in contact again on or after Monday 14th and I will let you know how it all went. Best regards, Denis G

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We would like to discuss this possible use with you to see if the product is suitable for your specific setup, so please give us a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Demaresi69

Hi Ken W and Oricom Techs, YES, it does work on the caravan. I forgot to get the sensors and the display off my wifes car so I just moved the two sensors from my rear wheels to the 2 caravan wheels and it worked fine, I know this as my caravan wheels run at 47 psi (according to the data plate cold pressure of 322 kpa and the display went from 40 to 47 and 46 so it was picking up the new pressures on the van tyres(~47 psi). If you have a dual axle caravan (i.e. 4 wheels), I would buy another unit, label the display for vehicle and caravan (or whatever) and Bob's your uncle. Denis G

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

CategoryCar Accessories