Oricom TPS9 External Tyre Pressure Monitoring System

Listing monitored by Oricom

4.3

Ellie H.
Ellie H.Queensland

Great tyre pressure monitoring unit

This is such a cool product! It literally took me 10 minutes to install and she was good to go. It gives you a live tyre reading when the car is on which is super handy when deflating tyres before going on the beach.
It has built in solar therefore it charges itself and as long as it’s not raining for days on end, you won’t ever need to charge it.
I am yet to have any problems with this unit and am very happy with it so far.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi Ellie, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Oricom

Neil C.
Neil C.Mid North Coast, NSW

A peace of mind unit

I found the unit easy to install, the readout was clear and easy to read and could be placed in a suitable position on the dash, solar is a great idea. Have never had a problem with the unit, the instructions were easy to follow.

Purchased in April 2019.

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the review and taking the time to let others know of your experience with the product. All the best, Oricom.

Review collected in partnership with Oricom

Other Car Accessories

Ken W
Ken Wasked

Can this model be used on a caravan i.e. does it have sufficient signal range from sensors to monitor?

Demaresi69

Hi Ken W, I dont know if it will work, I may just try it out and let you know. The TPMS has oly 4 channels (inputs) so one for each car wheel. If you have a trailer, single or dual axle, a second unit would need to be purchased. I like my TPS9 so much, I bought one for the wifes car as well as my 4WD. We have a small caravan, single axle so only 2 wheels and we are going away next weekend 11th and 12th of September so will fit my wifes sensors and display on to my two caravan tyres and move the display ont my (4WD) dashboard to see how it works. Ken, I ask if you be in contact again on or after Monday 14th and I will let you know how it all went. Best regards, Denis G

Technical SupportOricom

Hi there, thanks for the message. We would like to discuss this possible use with you to see if the product is suitable for your specific setup, so please give us a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Demaresi69

Hi Ken W and Oricom Techs, YES, it does work on the caravan. I forgot to get the sensors and the display off my wifes car so I just moved the two sensors from my rear wheels to the 2 caravan wheels and it worked fine, I know this as my caravan wheels run at 47 psi (according to the data plate cold pressure of 322 kpa and the display went from 40 to 47 and 46 so it was picking up the new pressures on the van tyres(~47 psi). If you have a dual axle caravan (i.e. 4 wheels), I would buy another unit, label the display for vehicle and caravan (or whatever) and Bob's your uncle. Denis G

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

CategoryCar Accessories