Oricom TPS9I Internal Tyre Pressure Monitoring System

Listing monitored by Oricom

1 review
Murray Hall
Murray HallDarwin, NT

Much better than external monitoring systems.

Tyre pressure monitor is working well. I previously hade a set of external monitors and it was annoying having to take them off to adjust tyre pressures when off road.
A few small issues are, the screen seems to fade out slightly when the unit gets hot sitting on the dash. Hopefully it wont become with the screen later on. The screen cannot be read with polaroid glasses on. And lastly, the unit doesn't read live data until you are travelling over 25kph. This is annoying when you stop overnight and then have to drive to check the pressure in the morning, instead of being able to pump them up if they are low before you set off for the day.

Purchased in June 2020 for $149.00.

Oricom
Technical SupportOricom

Hi Murray, thanks for the review and for the valued feedback. We will ensure this is passed on for the continual development of product. All the best, Oricom.

Review collected in partnership with Oricom