Oricom UHF058

Oricom UHF058

1.0 from 1 review

Worst experience ever

The radio died after 2 months, tried taking it back to the supplier but was told i had to deal with Oricom, what a nightmare, the warranty technician was very rude and unhelpful, the technician wouldn't return phone calls as agreed, i was unaware when i brought the radio that their warranty states it's up to the technician to decide if Oricom will warrant their product.
I did eventually have my radio replaced, but next time i will be buying a QUALITY Australian product NOT JUNK MADE IN CHINA
NONE
Worst experience i have had with a warranty

Phil

Philasked

Why does the squelch not work on channel 40 ??

Wazza2014
Wazza2014

The Oricom 058, is a very poor quality radio, they look good, but are a waste of money, I have brought this radio and taken it back several times, as the receiver is extremely poor quality, and " DEAF" I will never go to oricom products AGAIN! as a radio technician I can tell the world if you want a radio for 4wdING OR the use of recieve coverage DON'T BUY THIS!

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

CategoryUHF Radios