Oricom UHF280

1 review
Mark

MarkCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Oricom service excellent.

had some power issues with my uhf280 contacted Oricom and sent it back to be looked at. They could not find the faults i was describing , we agreed it would be sent back and i tried it for a few days only for the issues to return. i contacted Oricom again and we went through a few trials with no luck Oricoms response was to send me a brand new upgraded uhf as a replacement. Oricom were great to deal with and very quick with their service. thankyou.

Purchased in May 2017.

Oricom
Technical SupportOricom

Hi Mark, thanks for the review and we appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience. All the best, Oricom.

Mick

Mickasked

my oricom 280 doesn't turn on automatically is there any setting I can change to get it to turn on when I turn the ignition on?

Oricom
Tech SupportOricom

Hi Mick, Later versions of the UHF280 have some added features which were not provided in the original models, one of these is the auto on with ignition. If you are interested in returning the radio to us, we can upgrade the to include this feature plus a few more. You will just need to speak with our Customer Support Team on 1300 889 785 or 02 4574 8888 (AUS)or 0800 674 266 (NZ) to arrange this.

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives