2Oricom UHF305

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:UHF305
edison l.
edison l.

Hi
I just purchased my oricom 305 uhf,,however i have missing the part,, white plug to the radio its missing,, i saw on most video they supply extra fuse and the plug,, the plug that i missing

Oricom   DM

Hi there, we would love to help so please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEDT, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.

Chris
Chris

I have broken my antenna off at the base. What is the replacement antenna code please (is it theUHF305BA)

Oricom   DM

Hi Chris, you would be after the ANU215 Antenna, per the link below: external link

Rabbit
Rabbit

Can I plug it into the 12v outlet in the car and feed the antenna cable out the door and close the door without damaging the cable? Hyundai Santa Fe. I would intend to mount the antenna on one of the roof racks.

Oricom   DM

Hi there, give us a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST and the team will be able to walk you through the installation requirements as you have suggested. Oricom

Ruby D.
Ruby D.

Hi, does this come with a mounting bracket? I don't have a bull bar, can I mount it on the bonnet?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, thanks for the message. We cant supply with an antenna mounting bracket as all vehicles and requirements are different. Instead, we have a range available on our website, so please feel free to browse the link below: external link

Thanks - Oricom

Meekhael V.
Meekhael V.

Hi, what is the model number of the antenna included in this UHF305 Value Pack?

Oricom   DM

Hi there, that model is the UHF305BA and will come off special at the end of October, so get in quick!

Bob A.

Hi, Re UHF 305. This product doesn't appear to have ch40. Will I be able to communicate on ch80 with others users who are on ch40?

Oricom   DM

Hi Bob, what do you mean - the radio doesnt have channel 40? The UHF305 is an 80 Channel radio, and definitely has a channel 40. Oricom

Bob A.

Hi, this product doesn't appear to have ch40. Will I be able to communicate on ch80 with others users who are on ch40?

Graham Mills
Graham Mills

Can I get a mount bracket for 200 land cruiser without bull bar?

Oricom   DM

Hi Graham, our suggestion would be to have a look here and see what is suitable for that application:https://oricom.com.au/product-category/products/oricom-uhf-cb-radios/brackets/

Mark H.
Mark H.

Hi I’ve installed my oricom 305uhf radio and antenna and power is on but I can’t understand the language coming out of the radio . it sounds like weird. My mate was talking to me but couldn’t understand him !

Shanaka Jayasuriya
Shanaka Jayasuriya

That is unusual. Did you switch to another channel to see?

Oricom   DM

Hi Mark, would love to assist mate. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, oricom.

Dominic M.
Dominic M.

What is the range of the 305 ???

Oricom   DM

Hi there, all fixed mount radios in Australia have the same max output power of 5W. Range is determined by the choice of antenna and environment where the product is used. Oricom.

OPJONPH
OPJONPH

What comes in the box? Any leads, wires, etc.?

Jeremy Lucas
Jeremy Lucas

Pretty much everything you need, fuse holder, leads etc( no antenna bracket)
Mine came with Antenna as a set.

Oricom   DM

Hi there, everything you need to set it up comes packaged with the UHF305. Oricom

Get an answer from our members and Oricom representatives

Extra Information