2Oricom UHF305

2Oricom UHF305

94% · 1226 · 5%

Hilly
HillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Small hiccup solved with stellar after sales service!

After a few days, I started experiencing power outages to the unit, and after testing with a meter, found the problem lay in the power cable, rang customer service and was blown away by the attention to detail of Daniel, whoe emailed me a a warranty claim which I filled out, next day another after sales consultant emailed me asking for extra details, was instructed to contact customer service again, got hold of Daniel again, who instructed me the claim had been approved and the replacement was on its way. Awesome after sales service and attention to detail 15 out of 10 Show details ·  1
E ch
E ch

Super happy with the purchase!

Compact size and so easy to install! Even got my friend to get one and we tested it out in the bush, the range was good and very clear sound. Perfect for our use. Show details ·  1
Jason Bacon
Jason Bacon

Great unit easy to install works great

Shipping was fast and the unit was was very well packed.... pulled it out the box took about 1 hr to install and very easy to use scan works great. The unit is very compact Show details ·  1
Peter Carroll
Peter CarrollNorth West, QLD2 posts

Perfect for my use

I use it when i am out on the highway. The sound is clear and understandable. Easy to install by myself. Operation is easy to navigate when driving or stationary. Show details ·  1
Wayne Clarris
Wayne Clarris

Great little unit

Outstanding quantity for the price. Easy to use and has all the features I need. This review process is a hefty feat and the fact that I stuck through it to give an honest review is testament to my belief in the product. Great work Oricom Show details ·  1
Trevor P.
Trevor P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Great value for money

After seriously considering all brands and models this one included, I felt this one was worth the gamble due to this special offer. Once installed I was amazed at its clarity and performance in the city and suburbs and I am now confident it will perform even better in the bush sure there will be better units available at a much higher price but for my needs this will perform perfectly with a budget price
Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
James Weaver
James WeaverSydney, NSW2 posts

Does exactly what you could want, no need to spend anymore on GME

Has more features than I've ever used, can plug in an external speaker, has quick-change channels on the unit and on handheld, is definitely loud enough, and is about as wide as my iPhone. Happy with the purchase, 6Dbi antenna that came with the $200 kit seems to be a good match. Show details ·  1
Phuc Pham
Phuc Pham
  Fair Incentive Verified

Oricom UHF305

I bought Oricom UHF305 for my camping trip, It is excellent product small unit and easy installed, working good when we camp in the bush and clear sound , thanks Oricom . Show details ·  1
Vegemiter
VegemiterCentral Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very compact and user friendly

One of the best I have ever had. Easy to install, Easy to use and clear transmission etc. I also am impressed by the extra handheld which comes in handy when parking a van in difficult situations. Show details ·  1
Kristie Dowling
Kristie Dowling

Excellent product wouldn't leave home without it

Very easy installation very easy to use very happy with the product sleek and compact fits away in a perfect position couldn't be more happier with it recommend it to everyone else that doesn't have one Show details ·  1
Kelly
KellySydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Great little unit, works well

Great little unit works well. Installed in our 4wd and have just used it whilst travelling Tassie with friends, sounds clear and good range, small so doesn’t take up room on your dash Show reply
Suts
SutsCentral, SA3 posts

So small but so full of features

This little unit can fit anywhere and works perfectly with my through the glass antenna, it replaces a more bulky radio which was hard to locate without it being intrusive. Show details ·  1
Joshua Bussian
Joshua Bussian

Great little UHF

Great little UHF fits anywhere in your car and the volume is louder than anyother UHF great buy. There always giving out new ripping deals on the UHFs and antennas Show details ·  1
Leopold
LeopoldGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Oricom UHF in Pajero NT

Easy installation near the steering column. I have tested the unit but have not used it in earnest. That said, it seems to work well. Audio quality is good. Channel scanning is fast. Recommended. Show details ·  1
Karen H.
Karen H.

Excellent value for money!

Great compact unit, has good range. Easy to install. Fast delivery, fantastic service, would definitely recommend this product to any user. Will look into buying another one shortly to install into my other vehicle. Show details ·  1
Heather
Heather

Issues to begin with

Couldn’t hear/speak. Out travelling we couldn’t use the downloaded installation booklet due to no service. Upon returning from holidays we had to Google troubleshooting help, hard reset fixed the problem. Wish a hard copy of installation/troubleshooting book was provided not a QR code to download book. Show details ·  1

Paul
PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Compact, easy to install

Compact unit, comes complete with all parts needed to install, Easy to use, quick to install,the internal speaker isn't as clear as I'd like and is hard to hear.. good for the money. Show details ·  1
Patrick Mcginn
Patrick McginnPerth, WA2 posts

Great Value for Money Product

So surprised by the quality of this real mini-size CB set. The value of the "bundle" is a true bargain. Well done Oricom, well done. Reccomend this buy to any CB user, great product. Show details ·  1
Adrian M.
Adrian M.2 posts

Great deliver great product

The product arrive quickly and on time and works great. My son and his mate are out bush regularly and use the radios all the time. Thank you for the great service, we will be sure to come back next time Show details ·  1
Simon Severn
Simon SevernSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Good things do come in small packages

Don't let its size fool you. This small unit has all the features of the bigger ones with the added bonus of fitting into any space. Works a treat and looks great. Show details ·  1
Rob A
Rob ASydney, NSW6 posts

A beginner

So happy with this small unit, fitted it in about an hour, works great, yet to try it in the outback. great deal. mounted to ariel to my roof rack. Show details ·  1
Kevin Maxfield
Kevin MaxfieldTasmania

Perfect small sized UHF and Antenna package

A small sized 80 channel UHF and 6.5 dBi antenna package that was great value for money. Also purchased the external speaker to help the audio. Was able to fit the head unit into my ash tray space in my dash which is now up higher and easier to access. Plus allowed me to free up room to put the single DIN plastic pocket back into the dash on my GQ Patrol. Show details ·  1
Adam Watterson
Adam Watterson

Great little unit

Super easy install, great range in hilly country and super clear through the speaker haven't had much of a chance to use it but the road works guys are super clear Show details ·  1
Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards2 posts

Fantastic UHF

Feature packed for such a small unit. Able to flip the LCD screen so as I could fit unit into a tight space in my vehicle. Clarity of audio is outstanding. Show details ·  1
Wayne Paris
Wayne ParisPerth, WA

Great little radio

Easy to install as it is such a small unit. Having the small antenna connector fitted to the cable passes easily thought the engine bay firewall and does not require soldering. Audio quality is good and have had no issues. Show details ·  1
Shane Millar
Shane Millar

Great Value, easy to install

This little two way is simple to install and small enough to squeeze in anywhere. Simple to use and seems to have great range. Would recommend this kit to anyone. Show details ·  1

Cammeal Leggo
Cammeal Leggo

So simple

Brilliant for off road use and keeping in contact with convoy. It was super easy to install and being so tiny we had endless choices of where to mount it!  Show details ·  1
Brian O'neill
Brian O'neill

Good product

Nice cb fits in well , handset could like upbwith the buttoms on top, could also come with additional scees bit all good in general terms, radio could be one that bends over Show details ·  1
Hannah
Hannah

Really easy to install!

Really easy to install. Clear instructions.. I haven’t used it properly yet but I’m sure it will be fine.

The radio itself is so small and compact. Perfect for the inside of my small Jeep Wrangler.  Show details ·  1

Michael Celona
Michael Celona

Works well and easy install

Works really well and easy to install at home, but the power cable from the battery was a bit short so was limited for spots to mount it in the car.  Show details ·  1
hass
hass3 posts

great value for money

easy to install cheap but also great quality built for purpose
so far so good I've had it for a couple month cant fault it. that's about it highly recommend  Show details ·  1
Bryan Hinson
Bryan Hinson

Poor quality unit

I should never of replaced my 15yr old Uniden UHF 40ch for this unit.
The sound quality is very poor, coverage is average also.
I suppose you get what you pay for! Show details
Oricom
Oricom   DM
Dennis Auld
Dennis Auld

Small and fit in out of the way

I love it cause of it size and it’s easy to use. The price was perfect and fast delivery. Installing was easy. Just love it and I am telling everyone to look out for it when advertising on Facebook  Show reply
Lydz
LydzPerth, WA

Happy customer

Speaker is loud, can hear people clearly, easy to set up, easy to use, can change the background colour, awesome little radio at a good price, very happy with it. Show reply
Mark M
Mark MPerth, WA2 posts

Great little unit, nice and compact, sound is good for convoy driving

Nice and small, I installed this near driver's knee on centre console. Used it in the outback for convoy driving. Simple controls, colour background is fun too. Great unit at the price Show details ·  1
Edd
EddSydney, NSW

So tiny, so much power and features

Easy to install, tiny form factor. The antenna cable uses a modern style of connector that makes it easier to install and weave through. Unmentioned feature is that it also includes a scrambler setting.
Love it. Show details ·  1

Shaun Rennie
Shaun Rennie

Great product

Spot on, fast delivery, good quality product, couldn't ask for a better product, service, look forward to dealing with you in the future, thanks very much and I am very happy Show details ·  1
Alan Dening
Alan Dening

Best value for money

Works well and was easy to fit with no stripping wires or soldering, top unit for staying in touch on the road, with super fast delivery, This was the easiest one i have ever installed,Thank you. Show reply
Garry E.
Garry E.2 posts

Small but powerful

Great price compared to other similar options, it was easy to install, I installed mine myself. Takes up very little space in the driving compartment and does the job nicely Show details ·  1
Deon Wiseman
Deon Wiseman

Not worth the money!

First one didn’t work at all, finally got a replacement & second one is full of static when someone is not talking, very annoying to say the least, wouldn’t recommend it! Show details
Oricom
Oricom   DM

Hi there, we would like to discuss these issues with you. Please give our locally based Oricom Support a call on 02 4574 8888 Mon-Fri 8am-6pm AEST, as the team will be able to assist. All the best, Oricom.