Oricon Secure 710

Oricon Secure 710

nel

nelSouth West, WA

Great product and customer service

Purchased in August 2016 at Better Baby Deals for $369.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Nel, thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Zilliyer

ZilliyerSydney, NSW

Excellent Easy-to-Use Baby Monitor from a trusted brand.

Purchased in July 2019 at Gadget City Online store for $157.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We are so glad to hear of your experience with the product and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Alex K

Alex KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bargain of a baby cam!

Great priced baby monitor, with a video feature you are able
To watch your little one with ease :)
It even tells you the temp of the room! I’ve used this with both my kids and it’s lasted the whole time! We are still
Using it and works perfect

Purchased in January 2016 at Baby Bunting for $139.00.

Oricom I.Oricom

Hi Alex, thanks for the review. We are glad to hear of your experience and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.

Very happy!

Great functions available with zoom, temperature, music and talk function. Easy to add more monitors as you need to. Minimal issues with range. Would recommend this monitor and camera.

Date PurchasedMar 2015
Oricom I.Oricom

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to let others know of your experience and wish you all the best with your future use. Oricom Baby Care.