Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

2.6

Pushed into sales at Riverlink Shopping Centre

My skin was very dry and tingling.l felt as if my face was on fire l also was pushed into the sale. He would not let me go without making a purchace l am a pensioner and really could not afford the products but he said they didn't work unless l purchased the whole range..Now l am struggling to pay it off. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Purchased for $1,015.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Mervyn S.
Mervyn S.

It makes my face very dry and sting. Feels as if someone is trying to pull the skin It also felt as if my face got burnt

Lorenna H.
Lorenna H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product, horrible staff.

I was in Highpoint getting shoes for work when this lady catches my eye and pushes this free sample into my hands. I was polite and said I have to go. She is asking all these questions and doing my nails when I didn’t ask. She basically forced me to buy this product I can’t afford saying “I will discount it”. She is then trying to push more products on me. It seems like it works well getting rid of dead skin but horrible way to sell products. Are these people trained this way? I am actually scared to walk in that entrance of the mall again. Horrible bullying.

Purchased in March 2021 for $115.00.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Ambs L.
Ambs L.Southwest, VIC

Ok product but horrific company

Purchased for $160.00.

Horrible!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Origani for $310.00.

Shontelle K.
Shontelle K.

Hi there, I have emailed you prior to posting the reviews, again after the reviews and have emailed you again today

Cleansers and Exfoliators

3kipjes
3kipjes

Psychopathic sales person

Causes Irritation No

Pushy sales tactics - waste of time

Purchased in March 2020.

Bad experience

Hi, I want to support [name removed] comments and endorse everything she has written in her review. I was unlucky enough to come across the same saleswoman at Bergamo airport, with the same sales pitch and bizarre approach. I felt totally belittled, patronised and taken for a ride. Shame really as I could have quite liked the product. For sure I will never fall for this trick again!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bergamo airport for $160.00.

workingmum
workingmum

"No chemical used, completely all natural" Erm...

Pls teach your sales people not to say that. Its REALLY unintelligent and complete untrue. Its a "peel". I believe the correct cosmetic term is "chemical peel". Even everyday shampoo, toothpaste etc have chemicals in them. Chemical isn't all bad, depends on how you use it. My inner arm actually feels a bit irritated( tingles) after demo but I was too shy to say anything. Also, all the products are a bit pricey and sales people is somewhat pushy.

I'm not really happy

Purchased in November 2019.

Ina
Ina
OriganiOrigani

Thank you Ina. We appreciate your prompt reply.

Kindest regards,
Customer Care Team

Cleansers and Exfoliators

YelinaSydney, NSW

N o p e

Purchased in February 2019 for $420.00.

Hi, my email address is yelinanatasya2@outlook.com

Kalyi
KalyiBrisbane

Dreadful service staff

I am not using the Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel any more. I find the products & the customer service are really bad. It is also over priced for what it is.

Kalyi,
Thanks for sharing your experience.
We love hearing how happy our customers are.
Take care and hope to see you in store again soon.

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators