Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Listing monitored by Origani

Ambs L.
Ambs L.Southwest, VIC

Ok product but horrific company

Purchased for $160.00.

Causes Irritation No

This product made my skin worse

Purchased in November 2020 at Pain Stop.

James
James

Correction: I didn't buy it from Painstop. It's from an SM branch here in the Philippines. No option for it so I had to choose whatever appeared.

Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Really is amazing

Gosh this stuff is amazing. I wish I could afford to maintain using it. Have used up 2 bottles in the last 3+ years.. and will buy again once finances allow. I had a pushy sales rep, but I just told them let the product sell itself mate, and it sure did.

Purchased in August 2017 for $165.00.

Hdumpty
HdumptyMelbourne

Fabulous product, good for sensitive skin.

I've used this product for a few years now. My skin looks and feels great, including the rosacea areas. I'm in my early 50s. The sales tactics referred to in other reviews are true and unfortunate. I buy online now.

Horrible!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Origani for $310.00.

Shontelle K.
Shontelle K.

Hi there, I have emailed you prior to posting the reviews, again after the reviews and have emailed you again today

3kipjes
3kipjes

Psychopathic sales person

Causes Irritation No

Pushy sales tactics - waste of time

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Richard
RichardNorth Queensland, QLD

Good stuff

Today Steve showed me what this product can do, even for a geriatric nomad almost 68 y/o. I was very impressed by it. I use a moisturiser as I’m always in the outdoors on my solo travels around Australia. Steve reinforced that it should only be used once weekly. However, as I travel around between pension days I do need to enforce a strict budget and plan ahead for things like this so I wasn’t in a position to purchase right now.

Bad experience

Hi, I want to support [name removed] comments and endorse everything she has written in her review. I was unlucky enough to come across the same saleswoman at Bergamo airport, with the same sales pitch and bizarre approach. I felt totally belittled, patronised and taken for a ride. Shame really as I could have quite liked the product. For sure I will never fall for this trick again!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bergamo airport for $160.00.

Cherie Boucher
Cherie BoucherGreat Southern, WA

love this product was really surprise

won this in a competition, was really surprise how well it worked, great results, not a big honey user, but great results was very surprise, i have very sensitive skin

workingmum
workingmum

"No chemical used, completely all natural" Erm...

Pls teach your sales people not to say that. Its REALLY unintelligent and complete untrue. Its a "peel". I believe the correct cosmetic term is "chemical peel". Even everyday shampoo, toothpaste etc have chemicals in them. Chemical isn't all bad, depends on how you use it. My inner arm actually feels a bit irritated( tingles) after demo but I was too shy to say anything. Also, all the products are a bit pricey and sales people is somewhat pushy.

It's fine

The product itself is ok, standard peel cleanser. Haven't used it long enough to notice long term results yet.
I was made to feel uncomfortable by the sales guy at the Auckland store though. Every couple of seconds I had something complimented. Combined with the physical closeness of demonstrating the product including touching legs, I felt like I was at a bar. He then gave me his number and offered a free facial treatment which he would personally do. I would have liked a free facial but obviously wasn't going to take him up on that and now I walk on the opposite side of the street to avoid the store.
I get that sales teams are meant to make the customer feel good but tone it down please?

Purchased in September 2019.

I'm not really happy

Purchased in November 2019.

Ina
Ina
OriganiOrigani

Thank you Ina. We appreciate your prompt reply.

Kindest regards,
Customer Care Team

Worth a try!

Purchased this Manuka Honey Peel over a month ago and has been using it since, between 1-2x a week. I can definitely see a change in my complexion and has made my skin smoother. My skin is also very sensitive but it didn’t react to this one due to its organic ingredients. I haven’t had any breakouts either which is very unusual when using something new.

I love this product and I believe that it’s really worth a try. Will definitely go back to get and try their other products.

Purchased in July 2019 at Westfield Albany for $180.00.

Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smoother Skin

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin