Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Listing monitored by Origani

Ambs L.
Ambs L.Southwest, VIC

Ok product but horrific company

Purchased for $160.00.

Mel A.
Mel A.Perth, WA

Manipulative if you see in a shopping centre RUN

Horrible!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Origani for $310.00.

Shontelle K.
Shontelle K.

Hi there, I have emailed you prior to posting the reviews, again after the reviews and have emailed you again today

jenny
jennySydney, NSW

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product!

Pushy sales guy in Sydney (Parramatta Westfield) but great product! My bad I rubbed it hard on my face and skin peeled lot more lol .. so just rub gently. Has made a lot of difference to my pores and overall complexion. I use it once a week. Long lasting and worth the buy. Still I would say it’s expensive! Got it for $80 or so. Please bring down the price in light of you having pushy sales people and negative feedbacks below

Purchased in March 2019 at Westfield Sydney Parramatta for $85.00.

3kipjes
3kipjes

Psychopathic sales person

Causes Irritation No

Pushy sales tactics - waste of time

Purchased in March 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsatisfactory behavior

The approach technique used by your consultant at Westfield Geelong was what I found to be very suggestive to myself. One comment was Would I rather the product or himself. I also find it very concerning the difference in pricing that people get offered for the product at different stores reading other reviews . I was told for $200 I could get the Manuka gel. Online at origani it's $165. On eBay it's $140. I was also offered the same product from the consultant for $100 dollars as the box it was in had a little mark on it .

Purchased at Westfield.

Bad experience

Hi, I want to support [name removed] comments and endorse everything she has written in her review. I was unlucky enough to come across the same saleswoman at Bergamo airport, with the same sales pitch and bizarre approach. I felt totally belittled, patronised and taken for a ride. Shame really as I could have quite liked the product. For sure I will never fall for this trick again!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bergamo airport for $160.00.

Fiona
FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

It makes me itchy and tingly

I was lured in too. They took the make up off one side of my face and told me how much dirt was coming out of my pores. Since I been using it I have not noticed the same result instead I have had a very bad reaction. My face goes all tingly and really itchy. I’ve also been breaking out in little spots around my mouth. Very confused and annoyed when you look at how much they have charged me.

Purchased in December 2019 at Garden City Pools for $300.00.

workingmum
workingmum

"No chemical used, completely all natural" Erm...

Pls teach your sales people not to say that. Its REALLY unintelligent and complete untrue. Its a "peel". I believe the correct cosmetic term is "chemical peel". Even everyday shampoo, toothpaste etc have chemicals in them. Chemical isn't all bad, depends on how you use it. My inner arm actually feels a bit irritated( tingles) after demo but I was too shy to say anything. Also, all the products are a bit pricey and sales people is somewhat pushy.

Masih
MasihGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pushy salesperson

At the store, I was shocked to see so many selling tricks being played on you. The have so many tricks to make you buy their products including misrepresenting their position at store, offering discounts, misleading, suggestive comments.

Purchased in December 2019 for $202.00.

I'm not really happy

Purchased in November 2019.

Ina
Ina
OriganiOrigani

Thank you Ina. We appreciate your prompt reply.

Kindest regards,
Customer Care Team

Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smoother Skin

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Application
Smell
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Tal A.
Tal A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I Loved it

I was invited to go into the shop to have a sample of Manuka Honey Peel. I have combination skin, so after apply this product I felt my skin so smooth and hydrated.
The staff was really nice with me and my mother, I just loved the experience in the shop. After one month I had a facial experience in the shop and I got the toning cleanser and day cream from Erda collection. It is the first time that a skincare is working perfect for me.

Purchased in March 2019 for $165.00.

Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

not so great

Was pushed to buy this product because of an exclusive "student discount" still paid a high price for it. The product is not amazing and would not recommend buying it!

Purchased in April 2019 for $95.00.