Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

Pushy salespeople poor product

After being basically accosted by your salesman in Riverlink mall I found myself buying this product and now my skin is horrible I have hard balls of product that won’t wash off I have wasted $165 I really couldn’t afford but was so pressured I didn’t feel I could refuse

Purchased in September 2021 for $165.00.

OriganiOrigani

Thanks for responding, If you wish to discuss this further with our team please feel free to contact the head office customer service on service@origani.com.au

Kindest, Origani Family x

IanNT
IanNTQueensland

Yeah right

Very professional chap introducing this unreconstructed Neanderthal to this product. My natural scepticism kept the $’s in my grubby mitts. If something seems too good to be true it usually is; at this price my ambivalence won hands down.

Ambs L.
Ambs L.Southwest, VIC

Ok product but horrific company

Purchased for $160.00.

Mel A.
Mel A.Perth, WA

Manipulative if you see in a shopping centre RUN

Horrible!!

Purchased in November 2019 at Origani for $310.00.

Shontelle K.
Shontelle K.

Hi there, I have emailed you prior to posting the reviews, again after the reviews and have emailed you again today

3kipjes
3kipjes

Psychopathic sales person

Causes Irritation No

Pushy sales tactics - waste of time

Purchased in March 2020.

Nicole
NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unsatisfactory behavior

The approach technique used by your consultant at Westfield Geelong was what I found to be very suggestive to myself. One comment was Would I rather the product or himself. I also find it very concerning the difference in pricing that people get offered for the product at different stores reading other reviews . I was told for $200 I could get the Manuka gel. Online at origani it's $165. On eBay it's $140. I was also offered the same product from the consultant for $100 dollars as the box it was in had a little mark on it .

Purchased at Westfield.

Bad experience

Hi, I want to support [name removed] comments and endorse everything she has written in her review. I was unlucky enough to come across the same saleswoman at Bergamo airport, with the same sales pitch and bizarre approach. I felt totally belittled, patronised and taken for a ride. Shame really as I could have quite liked the product. For sure I will never fall for this trick again!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bergamo airport for $160.00.

workingmum
workingmum

"No chemical used, completely all natural" Erm...

Pls teach your sales people not to say that. Its REALLY unintelligent and complete untrue. Its a "peel". I believe the correct cosmetic term is "chemical peel". Even everyday shampoo, toothpaste etc have chemicals in them. Chemical isn't all bad, depends on how you use it. My inner arm actually feels a bit irritated( tingles) after demo but I was too shy to say anything. Also, all the products are a bit pricey and sales people is somewhat pushy.

Masih
MasihGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pushy salesperson

At the store, I was shocked to see so many selling tricks being played on you. The have so many tricks to make you buy their products including misrepresenting their position at store, offering discounts, misleading, suggestive comments.

Purchased in December 2019 for $202.00.

I'm not really happy

Purchased in November 2019.

Ina
Ina
OriganiOrigani

Thank you Ina. We appreciate your prompt reply.

Kindest regards,
Customer Care Team

Anna
AnnaPerth, WA

not so great

Was pushed to buy this product because of an exclusive "student discount" still paid a high price for it. The product is not amazing and would not recommend buying it!

Purchased in April 2019 for $95.00.

YelinaSydney, NSW

N o p e

Purchased in February 2019 for $420.00.

Hi, my email address is yelinanatasya2@outlook.com

Kalyi
KalyiBrisbane

Dreadful service staff

I am not using the Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel any more. I find the products & the customer service are really bad. It is also over priced for what it is.

Kalyi,
Thanks for sharing your experience.
We love hearing how happy our customers are.
Take care and hope to see you in store again soon.

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators