Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Origani

3.2
Maya
MayaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This product is absolutely amazing!

First of all, the customer service that I got was so personal and made me feel so special! The girl was lovely, for me it’s really important when I want to try something new . I’m using the manuka honey for the last 3 months and I can really see and feel the change! It’s really help for my acne and black heads, my face so smooth . I mix it with my moisturizer but I’m sure I’m gonna try the other products when I finish mine

Purchased in May 2021 for $165.00.

3kipjes
3kipjes

Psychopathic sales person

Bad experience

Hi, I want to support [name removed] comments and endorse everything she has written in her review. I was unlucky enough to come across the same saleswoman at Bergamo airport, with the same sales pitch and bizarre approach. I felt totally belittled, patronised and taken for a ride. Shame really as I could have quite liked the product. For sure I will never fall for this trick again!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bergamo airport for $160.00.

Origani

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Tal A.
Tal A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I Loved it

I was invited to go into the shop to have a sample of Manuka Honey Peel. I have combination skin, so after apply this product I felt my skin so smooth and hydrated.
The staff was really nice with me and my mother, I just loved the experience in the shop. After one month I had a facial experience in the shop and I got the toning cleanser and day cream from Erda collection. It is the first time that a skincare is working perfect for me.

Purchased in March 2019 for $165.00.

Lina C.
Lina C.asked

Is it safe to use when its already expired?

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Evaasked

I bought a luxury facial collection after being assured it will last me a year. I was in a very vulnerable state emotionally and feel I was massively taken advantage of. May I say your sales team seem to be like MLM representatives with the ethics described on this forum. I am having second thoughts about using the products now.
Please tell me of your training processes and why your representatives are so goddamned slippery smooth and pushy. I suspect a commission basis as a matter of course. This is why I never buy commercial products. I should have stuck with health food store products. At least I feel assured of their ethics.

jenny
jenny

I’m sure they last a year if you use it sparingly like just 2 times a month, which I have been doing as advised by the Sales Rep I bought it from. But please don’t commit yourself to buying anything if you’re not fully convinced before buying. This goes for any product you buy
Hope this was helpful

Eva

Thank you Jenny. I was advised to use it 1 - 2 times a week.
Anyway, I’m over this particular freak out anyway. I do like the effect it had on my skin after first usage.

See all Origani Erda Manuka Honey Peel questions

Get an answer from our members and Origani representatives

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators